Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Felix Wong

Okay we are all happy now Now back to talking about Felix, can't keep getting side tracked. Next thing we know, all the fans of these stars are after us
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

um... someone already did. *ally faints

Gosh, this topic is going to dissapear soon!!! Everyone come in here. So what is your favorite series containing Felix huh?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I like Felix's protrayal of GJ in LOCH and DGSD'97 the most. He got good acting.
    So in a scale of 1 to 10, how much will you guys give Felix for his acting skill?
    I'll give him a ten
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I just finished watching LOCH82 and Felix was great in that! He looks so cute everytime he scratches his head and look so confused!

The other thing is he looked quite good there! When I saw he first appear in the series, my eyes went - kinda huh? that's him?! I didn't use to think of him as good looking, but he did look quite ok when he was young. hehehe

Originally posted by superboy
    I like Felix's protrayal of GJ in LOCH and DGSD'97 the most. He got good acting.
    So in a scale of 1 to 10, how much will you guys give Felix for his acting skill?
    I'll give him a ten
    I give him a 10 too.

Yes, he got a 10 fr/ me.
    My favorite series would be Heaven's Retribution/Thien La Dia Vong. He's so charming there.

I don't think I've seen Felix in LOCH82!!!! Ah Oh....must go rent it!!!!! Oh, he diffinately gets a 10 on that scale! LOl, if its possible I'll give him a even higher number since he deserves it all!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Share an old news (year 2000). Anyone has any info about him?

I was forced into acting," revealed Felix Wong in a recent interview. Twenty years ago, his neighbours handed him the application form for the TVB acting course, made him sign it, and submitted it in for him. He turned up for an audition at TVB, and so impressed the judges that they accepted him immediately.

Felix has never looked back since. He is now a veteran, with countless TVB leading roles under his belt. His most notable role is that of the honest and kind-hearted Guo Jing in The Legend of the Condor Heroes. "Like Guo Jing, I am not quick-thinking or meticulous, but I am loyal and I like to help people." Comparing himself to the role of Gan Shu Sheng in Secret of the Heart, he said: "I am not like him at all! But I admire his decisiveness and business acumen."

Married to former TVB actress Leung Kit Wah, Felix praises his wife for being fast-thinking and meticulous. As for his nine-year-old daughter, she has inherited her mother’s intelligence as well as her father’s helpful nature. Felix stresses that he would not allow his daughter to go into acting before she reaches 18. In fact, he highlights to her the down side of the entertainment industry, and tells her to study hard as a good education would bring her further.

When he has time, Felix likes to spend it with his daughter. Otherwise, he would play soccer or do origami. When asked whether he picked up origami to curb his hot temper, Felix laughs it off easily.

He explains: "I have had this hobby since young. It inculcates patience and an eye for detail, and is an excellent way to while away time between filming." Felix recalled ruefully: "My wife doesn’t appreciate it though. Once I spent half a day folding a vase of more than twenty sunflowers for her, and she berated me for wasting my time!"

Felix plans to move into China next. His role in The Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils 1996 was well-received by China’s audience, and he wants to use this opportunity to develop the China market. "Anyway, I am too comfortable working in Hong Kong with the same people in the same environment. I need a change of scene to give myself more challenges." Added Felix pragmatically: "Of course, the pay is much better!"

If he loves origami that much, it's not difficult for them to film the scenes in All out of love (where he folded tons of "little birds?" to his fiance to wake her up fr/ the coma) and also in Racing Peak (he and the little jockey folded lots of pieces of papers, very simple, but they threw out a bunch of those fr/ the tall building at night, and it looks pretty to me- just like tons of butterflies).

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I don't think I've seen Felix in LOCH82!!!! Ah Oh....must go rent it!!!!! Oh, he diffinately gets a 10 on that scale! LOl, if its possible I'll give him a even higher number since he deserves it all!!!
    You've never seen it? That show is a must see. Go rent it soon, Ally's highly reccommendation

yes yes...must must MUST see LOCH83. It's his most famous work, and the one people remember him most by. His GJ is simply a classic. As my friend always say to me, it's like he just walked out of the book. You must see LOCH83...it's just about the most famous and popular chinese tv series ever.
    "Eternal Vigilance is the price of Liberty" -- Thomas Jefferson

"In the end, more than they wanted freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all -- security, comfort, and freedom. When ... the freedom they wished for was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free." -- Sir Edward Gibbon

"A nation of sheeps will beget a government of wolves" -- Edward R. Morrow

"My greatest fear is that too many members of the public will embrace the government's call to give up some freedom in return for greater safety, only to find that they have lost freedom without gaining safety."

Goddess is on her way to getting it!!!! (Goddess flies out window towards video store in hope of renting it )

Thanks for the news priscilla. I never knew that it wasnt really Felix's own wish to become a actor!!! That is quite interesting now......
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

How the heck did his neighbors forced him to sign that thing? Did two people grabbed his hand and stamped his finger print on it or something? And had Felix gone to acting class before, or is he so talented that he never needed them?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Yeah, I'm quite curious on this. How could his neighbors force him to sign the application if he doesn't want to? Did they like have something on him or did he owe them so he agreed to?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Maybe the neighbors told him to sign it and after some thoughts, he decided to. I don't think he loves or hate acting.

So do anyone think that he ever gone to acting classes? Can't imagine someone can act that good without going to one.

Hmmmmm....probably not in my opinion. Since it sorta sounds as if Felix never really had thought of acting before so why would he bother to take acting class? Then again he might have. Anyways, he could have just been born with the talents
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I remember watching a show long time ago with Felix Wong inside. I can vaguely remember that it happened during the Cultural Revolution in China, and Felix's character escaped to HK where he became quite successful after some setbacks and obstacles. Monica Chan was also in the show as Felix's love interest. Is there really such a show, or is it a figment of my imagination? Thanks.

Felix did went to acting class. He once said it at Andy Lau's concert.