Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hail to the Judge 《棟篤狀王》

Default Hail to the Judge 《棟篤狀王》

This series is about Soong Sai Keet (Dayo) & Look Siu Foong & Chan Moong Kut. Which one is more right and which one is wrong.

It is interesting in the beginning....

So far I have only seen tape 1 & 2

Everyone knows Soong Sai Keet has a wife who is very very good in martial arts ... but ... how did they meet. This tells the story of it.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 06:04 PM.

is this a new drama? any more info regarding this series?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yeah havent heard of this series either. also havent find any infos online to this too.

Dayo Wong is currently filming for a mainland version of 'Justice Sung' alongside Wong Sing Yi, Lo Ka Ying and William So in Hengdian and is having a lot of fun on set with his co-stars. Dayo is currently considering whether to return to Hong Kong for the TVB anniversary celebrations. When asked if he is confident in winning the male lead award, he asks the reporters in return: "Who am I up against? Actually, I am very easy going, it doesn't matter whether or not I win an award. (Are you returning to film a sitcom?) It depends if I have time next year."

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/2...5100_0003.html

Credits to http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

wonder if this series will be in mandarin or cantonese? i like dayo, but he has so few shows.

The VCD is dual language. If u rent the VCD from a TVB store, the default language will be cantonese. The Hong Kong actors use their own voices, while the China actors' voices are dubbed. I've watch the first 2 episodes, and so far, I found the series pretty interesting. I'm going to continue watching it.

Btw, what is the name of the actor who play Luk Siu Fung?

its very sad that tvb doesn't have alot of series for dayo wong...all of his 2 series is successful which is war of gender/to catch the catchable...

if u doesn't remember, dayo playing the villian in justice sung 2...

can any please tell vietnamese title for Hail to the judge? i really enjoy dayo wong tv series and really want to watch this series...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/5751/htj6pr.jpg')
    Last edited by apokalypse; 09-21-05 at 09:53 AM.

Is it a TVB production? does not look like one........

Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse
    its very sad that tvb doesn't have alot of series for dayo wong...all of his 2 series is successful which is war of gender/to catch the catchable...

if u doesn't remember, dayo playing the villian in justice sung 2...

can any please tell vietnamese title for Hail to the judge? i really enjoy dayo wong tv series and really want to watch this series...
    that's right, i also keep wondering why does dayo has so few series, i am sure HK people love to watch him. do you think is because he is more involved with back stage production work? i know he is not just an actor, he is a talented person with depth. i watched his stand up performance before, many things he said really shoot into my heart if you get what i mean.

the first time i watched dayo was in justice sung 2, i was impressed by his acting, he left me a deep impression although he was the bad guy. recently i bought the whole war of genders to rewatch, it was really great, i really enjoyed it so much! same with catch the uncatchable, love it!

great to hear that he will be speak cantonese himself in this series, that is enough for me!

the cast is not quite attractive to me.
    where there is people, there is conflict. deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1swt_babiee
    the cast is not quite attractive to me.
    Is it because they are not all TVB actors?
    Give this series a chance. That poster does not do the lead actress justice. That girl is better looking than most of the TVB young actresses and her acting is way better than the likes of Mandy Cho, Bernice liu, Shirley Yeung, Sonija Kwok etc. The actor who plays the judge also looks better than the picture in the poster.
    Last edited by kidd; 09-22-05 at 09:11 PM.

The series is getting better. The relationship between Sung Sai Kit and Jin Chui Fung is starting to develope now.

It is very rare that I like all the lead characters in a series, but my favourite characters now are:-

- Sung Sai Kit
    - Jin Chui Fung
    - Luk Siu Fung
    Last edited by kidd; 09-25-05 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    The series is getting better. The relationship between Sung Sai Kit and Jin Shun Fung is starting to develope now.

It is very rare that I like all the lead characters in a series, but my favourite characters now are:-

- Sung Sai Kit
    - Jin Shun Fung
    - Luk Siu Fung
    I totally agree. I am waiting for most of the series to arrive & then I do not have to keep guessing what happens next.

BUT I DO WANT TO SEE IT SOON.

give us a review of this series guys....

I think Su Sai Kit was very irresponsible during the Chuen Gu + Chan Seng case 10 years ago. He could have saved the couple. He has never lost a case before. He was that skillful. But he just gave up because he was disappointed with the so called 'clear' judge. Yes, it was that hypocrite judge who ordered the punishment, but Sung Sai Kit should take some responsibility for Chan Seng's death too because he gave up the case without a fight.

I think it's a very risky business to hire Sung Sai Kit as one's lawyer. Eventhough he is the best lawyer in the country, he is not very dependable. This guy acts on according to his whims. He can go back on his word whenever he feels like it. Better hire lawyer like Chan Mong Kat. He works for money. You pay him, he will work for you.
    Last edited by kidd; 09-23-05 at 11:03 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

This is a very good series. Don't be fooled by the poster, the lead female role is very pretty.

Just finished seeing episode 20...

I can not beleive that ever since the beginning that Chur Fung (main girl character) was really in cahoots with a judge to ruin Dayo. Just because, the judge's older brother was ruined by Dayo Soong Sai Kit. Even she says it she was not a really good person herself & felt guilty for doing this.

Now Chur Fung is now starting to wonder who she really likes...Siu Fung or Dayo.

Hahaha ... Dayo's mom was surprised and shocked to find out Siu Fung's dad leaving. She quickly asked where was he going and why. PLUS she told him to come back as soon as he can. Me think she like him.

WOW...who would have thought that Chan Moong Kut has a wife and child and leave them behind. Plus...his pupil Lau Wah Doong plotting against him because of Fei Fei Dayo's sister. What were the writer's thinking??? Chan Moong Kut is not supposed to be that kind of person in real history. Oh well this is what called getting veiwer's attention.

But ... after seeing Fei Fei talking to Moong Kut saying she was not there to kick when he was down and lost. BUT in teaching him that he should turn to being good and helping people instead. You can see he is regretting what he did to her by playing and gambling with her feelings and wanting to humiliate Dayo through his sister.

im looking forward to this series most...can't wait viet version come out....

spoilers ahead...

who would have thought Lau Ka Ying was a friend to Chur Fung's father and knew how her whole family died. BUT he could not and can not help her because, he and his son Siu Fung might die. Even Dayo agreed that he should not help because, the only witness to the murder would have been gone and they would not be able to know the whole whole story.

at 1st when she and her uncle came out I thought she and him were bad BUT no they wanted just to find out and seek justice who killed her whole family. That is why he told her to b2 with Dayo.

hahaha ... even though Siu Fung quit being a judge because of Chur Fung. He now regrets it because, he just found out that Mr. Shun Joong (William So) is really a descendant of Justice's Bao's sidekick Shun Joong.

As for Dayo's sister Fei Fei ... she got a good head on her shoulders for thinking through. Like she said if she really really liked Lau Wah Bong she would marry him and see him as a husband. BUT she told Siu FUng she likes Bong BUT not enough to see him as a husband and wanting to marry him. I think Lau Wah Bong is a creep. He is so bad that he becomes a traitor to his own master Chan Moong Gut and beat him up.

I think Fei Fei is a match with William or Siu Fung and hope she picks 1 of them.

I hate the girl wanting to marry Dayo just because he is smart and rich. SHe is such a ditz.

I can not wait to see how all this ends...

SSSSOOOO ...

Cano not wiat to see the ending of this series...