Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Into Thin Air 《人間蒸發》

hey i didnt watch the ending of this series, so tell me wuts gonna happen??
    Is he gonna find his lost son or wut'/?

spoilers...................................

yes he found his son, but that's like few eps before the ending. his son was just hidden by his wife and his friend (they have an affair)
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i wish there were way more episodes to this! I really miss the series, and when Melissa's twin shows up it gets really confusing who's who. Can anyone tell me what happened between Melissa and Melissa's twin? I missed episode episode 17 and 18. I got confused when they switch identities or something? :S
    Last edited by fudge; 05-13-06 at 04:40 PM.

When melissa saw the tape her big sister made for her, she felt sorry for her cause she had such a good life and her sister didnt. And so melissa decides to be her twin, so her sister can live her good life. And then everyone thinks the twin is melissa and michael wants to marry her (the twin). Melissa decides to marry the rich guy her sister was with. so basically they switch places. and they meet at the place where they are trying wedding dresses. and that's all i know cause i couldnt't watch the last episode cause the stupid dvd was messed!

OMG! This series is awesome, kenneth and bernice did such a good job, they look so cute togeter (perfect match) but thier wasn't enough sences of them togeter as a couple.

agree! bernice and kenneth are certainly cute in this series hehe love it how bernice always plays a trick on shy kenneth
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Wow! I love the cover of Into Thin Air. Never saw it before as I wasn't really interested in the series. I don't like how TVB tends to do series just on cases, doctors, etc. I wouldn't have watched it if it weren't for Michael Miu, but I ended up liking Power Chan more. His crying skills are great.