Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

again reposted from that fans site...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/18LuoHan/Photo/story_photo/cuthair.jpg')

OUCH!!!!
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

woah, I just realise I'm talking about the series that Just Mary asked earlier, doh! I think ... ** ponder ***

I think I'm talking to myself
    Last edited by eeyore; 08-26-03 at 10:05 PM.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

The first poster you posted up eeyore is Vincent in "The Legendary Snake Spirits." Second one would be some series, hehe. Dont' know, but he plays a abusive husband?!?!? The oen that looks like Heroine of the Yangs is "Burning of Lei Fei Tower. And the last is 18 Monks I think, hehe

Mary, yup watching "Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine" with Theresa Lee and Carmen Lee!!! I can't wait for Theresa to get more scenes with Power. (That one guy who knows her secret of liking Andrew who's Yang An.) Gosh, I can't belive Yang An doesn't like her, but Ba Mei!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Is Burning Lei Fei tower good?

woah, you are so emotional Goddes.. ha,ha,ha... carried away huh?
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

I haven't seen Burning Lei Fei Tower since its not even out in viet Don't have much news on it though

LOL, yes goddess is a real emotional person...my mood comes and goes.. See what I mean? Lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

eeyore and Goddess,

you could just call me Mary hehe... oh and the series you posted....is what Goddess said, The Legend of Green and White Snake... where Vincent is bald....I really didn't like this series...very colorful and I just didn't like it all that much...and the series on the bottom is Tears Of Heaven with Shui LIng and Athena Chu...Vincent plays a villain and yes he's an abusive husband who attempted to rape Shui Ling in the series...yes...he's a very bad man in here..I cant picture him a villain..so it was quite shocking..and his performance was good in here.. Shui ling is very beautiful in here. But since Vincent is abusive...yes eeyore, a no no series

Eeyore,

so the series you saw in the video store is Burning of Lei Fei Tower? ooohhh...yay!!! i cant wait until it comes out in Viet..i dont mind if The Wolf Swordmans and Legend Of Dagger lee 3 comes out after...I rather watch Burning of Lei Fei Tower and 18 monks..

goddess,

dont get too emotional about Yang An..hehe..I knew from the beginning that he was in love with Ba Mei. Theresa's better off with Power anyway....well at least i hope so...Ba mei is mean to Duong An.... and Theresa is soo nice to him and always saying good things about him. you know at first when I read on an article about this series...they said Theresa Lee would play the character of Bai Feng...I could have sworn that the daughter of the evil man who is also the queen was named Bai Feng. ....so I was relieved when she was not playing an evil character. But she's very adorable in here.

oops double post! my bad ...sorry
    Last edited by Just Mary; 08-26-03 at 11:31 PM.

Originally posted by siryu
    Just Mary,

From the pic of 18 Monks there are 2 girls only, whose character are they? Which one is Dai Jiao Qing? Is Theresa Lee also in that series? She is very cute in Legendary Sibling.

What is the English title for FENG HIU QUANG? ANd do you know the name of the actress? She looks very pretty.
    Hey Siryu!!!!!

from the 18 monks series...there are three leading actress...but only two girls are on the poster. Dai Jiao Qing is the one in the yellow...she's a very pretty actress but i guess that poster doesn't do her justice...I hope shes the main actress, i dont know...Both Peter Ho's and Vincent's character fall in love with the same girl but I dont know which out of the two since we know one of main girls they think of as a brother(why not a sister??) ..hehe..no unfortunately Theresa Lee is not in that series... There aren't any English title for Feng Hiu Quang, it's rather new..I think its his newest series since it labels 2003. Yes the actress does look pretty...i dont know her name...but I could find out. I agree.....18 monks..Feng Hiu Quang and Chi Gi Gung looks much more interesting thatn The Wolf Swordsman...or is it Annie Wu's dislike bias talking??

Originally posted by Just Mary
    eeyore and Goddess,

Eeyore,

so the series you saw in the video store is Burning of Lei Fei Tower? ooohhh...yay!!! i cant wait until it comes out in Viet..i dont mind if The Wolf Swordmans and Legend Of Dagger lee 3 comes out after...I rather watch Burning of Lei Fei Tower and 18 monks..
    Mary, I'm going to the rental place tomorrow and get it! I hope they have at least the first 10 of it!!! *wishing, hoping, really really hard * once I get it and check the story I'll let you know!
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

yeah eeyore.. go check and give us some clue!!!

I don't really like Legend of White Snake either, but I still think Vincent is charming even if he's bald and for Tears in Heaven, I can't stop wondering why he wasn't casted as the main role.
    The main actor is not handsome and his acting is alright, but Vincent gave more impression.

Well, in Mulan, Vincent isn't the main actor, he played as Mulan's childhood friend and a little bit evil, but actually he was a good guy and rather liked Mulan too. He became a bit bad because he was jealous of Zhao Wen Zhuo. He felt he always lose from him. I forget what happened to the end, but I think he turned good again. He didn't show a lot in Mulan.

Hey Siryu!!!!!

from the 18 monks series...there are three leading actress...but only two girls are on the poster. Dai Jiao Qing is the one in the yellow...she's a very pretty actress but i guess that poster doesn't do her justice...I hope shes the main actress, i dont know...Both Peter Ho's and Vincent's character fall in love with the same girl but I dont know which out of the two since we know one of main girls they think of as a brother(why not a sister??) ..hehe..no unfortunately Theresa Lee is not in that series... There aren't any English title for Feng Hiu Quang, it's rather new..I think its his newest series since it labels 2003. Yes the actress does look pretty...i dont know her name...but I could find out. I agree.....18 monks..Feng Hiu Quang and Chi Gi Gung looks much more interesting thatn The Wolf Swordsman...or is it Annie Wu's dislike bias talking??
    thanks for the info..

Myabe because we hate Annie Wu

goddess,

dont get too emotional about Yang An..hehe..I knew from the beginning that he was in love with Ba Mei. Theresa's better off with Power anyway....well at least i hope so...Ba mei is mean to Duong An.... and Theresa is soo nice to him and always saying good things about him. you know at first when I read on an article about this series...they said Theresa Lee would play the character of Bai Feng...I could have sworn that the daughter of the evil man who is also the queen was named Bai Feng. ....so I was relieved when she was not playing an evil character. But she's very adorable in here.
    Yeah, from the very beginning it was quite obvious that Yang An loves Ba Mei, but still!!!!! Lol, I wanted him with Pai Feng. She is so much nicer and more caring towards him, but he goes for Ba Mei Lol, but at least Theresa will get with Power But you know whats going to happen to Power right? Soooo sad on that....Lol, yes. Happy she isn't playing a evil role!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Sorry siryu, the vcd was out so I can get my hand on it to rent it anyway, I'll be busy this weekend anyway... he,he,he...

I'm sure now that vcds of vincent is the Burning of Lei Fei Tower....

so many I want to watch but not enuf time
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

thanks Eeyore!!! keep me updated!!!! I cant wait to watch that for myself...skip the other series and watch Burning of Lei Fei Tower!!!

goddess,

what happens to Power? dont be afraid to spoil me......TELLLLLLLLL MEEEEEE....i havent watch up to his part yet...whats his role? hmmm we are getting too emotional...

oh update everyone!!! my friend told me that 18 monks VCD is available in CHINESE!!!! go check it out!!!!! GO GO GO! hehe

You really want to know huh Mary? Well I haven't exactly gotten to the part, but I've heard and know for sure this happens. Power....Power..... Power becomes crippled or so!!!!! And it was his si fu who caused him to be like that in the end!!!!! Lol, goddess is diffinately getting too emotional (Goddess wipes tears) lol

Oh Oh, 18 monks on dvd!?!?! But in Chinese !!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

at the end of mulan, he finds out that the general is not his uncle but father. the general dies in the battlefield because of vincent's mistake. vincent fells sorry and goes into depression. later the emperor wants to appoint vincent as the new general but vincent denies and becomes a taoist monk to reconcile his sins. i wanted vincent to end with mulan, anita. shang wasnt that good and he didnt have much chemistry with anita.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Originally posted by hkopinions
    at the end of mulan, he finds out that the general is not his uncle but father. the general dies in the battlefield because of vincent's mistake. vincent fells sorry and goes into depression. later the emperor wants to appoint vincent as the new general but vincent denies and becomes a taoist monk to reconcile his sins. i wanted vincent to end with mulan, anita. shang wasnt that good and he didnt have much chemistry with anita.
    yeah I remember now, he became a taoist.. again!! like in Tears in Heaven! Actually in Mulan he wasn't very evil only jealous but in Tears in Heaven, he was the evil!!

hey all....I'm back! ok...I was emailing a friend from the Vincent site and there were a lot of videos made by fans...and I found one in particular...Burning of Lei Fei Tower, it's stream real video. So of course the picture wouldn't be very smooth but you could still watch it..the series looks really good....but there is a spoiler from watching the video down below...so forewarning....

I managed to record the video...does anyone want to see it? you need Real Video player to play it...right now..I'm trying to upload it to Streamload or well, I'm a FREELOADER...but the thing is I dont know how streamload works now...now that it's only a trial? anyone familiar with how many downloads worth of MB's you could have in a day? and I'm also uploading to my yahoo briefcase...if you guys want to see just let me know.. Bye now!

The video focuses on Vincents character and the princess he falls in love with. I cant give the name credit to the person who made it because the characters are in Chinese...and I dont know a single word.

SPOILERS~~~~~

it doesn't look like its a happy ending, looks like the princess dies

Hey eeyore,

did you get the vcds for Burning of Lei Fei tower yet? can you see if 18 monks is available too? I heard from a friend that that vcd is also newly release... thanks eeyore

Goddess,

don't cry!!!! heheheh... at least Power doesn't die...at the moment there..I was holding my breath, and quite relieved to hear that he doesn't die....wheew. Besides, obviously Theresa character is just so good hearted, she wouldn't care if he broke two arms and two legs.

I know 18 monks is released in Chinese only what did we expect? *sigh*...my patience level is really low..heheh...I'm scared...look how long Legend of the Yangs came out...if they pull that move on these Vincent series...they are going to get a good wringing...

Mary, I didn't get it but the rental promise me to hold on to the series when it's return... Ok, I have a look for the 18 monks.

btw, the what is the ending of lei fei tower? good or bad?

siryu did you see Tears in heaven? in indo sub title? I will try to find it.. :P
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.