Thread: where are the reviews ?

Default where are the reviews ?

How long does it take for a review to be edited ? I've submitted 3 reviews and on average it takes like 3 months before it gets put up !

Is there anyone actually editing ? By the time the reviews are put up the shows have finished for a long time and no one would want or need to read them

Hard to say nowadays. On average, it takes about 1 month now to get to a review unless it's a really recent production that we don't have content on and there are only minor grammatical/spelling mistakes, i.e. production in 2005 and no other reviews on it. The grammatical/spelling mistakes one can be a huge factor. I, for one, favor reviews that take care in checking for these errors. You have no idea how much of a pain it is to read through some reviews to correct errors--to the point where I will probably implement much stricter standards for writing now.

But considering that we had over 100 unedited reviews just two months ago needing editing and now only about 50+ unedited, I think it's not bad.

It sucks I know to wait so long to get a review up to production but hey, there are other priorities in life sometimes.

On a side note, I do realize the need for more editing help so if you are a good proof-reader, please send me a message if interested.
    -SC

can i review stuff? and does the review have to be recent shows or can it be old shows?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    can i review stuff? and does the review have to be recent shows or can it be old shows?
    It can be recent or old. You just need to register separately at the main site at www.spcnet.tv/members/ and submit your review there. I have to admit I have a bias in pushing up recent content up sooner than later though simply because I believe visitors are more interested in reading about the latest. Though, if you submit a really old piece for a production we don't have, like from the 80's or 70's (i.e. TVB dramas from those decades), I also tend to go for it first.
    -SC

Quote Originally Posted by spcnet
    It can be recent or old. You just need to register separately at the main site at www.spcnet.tv/members/ and submit your review there. I have to admit I have a bias in pushing up recent content up sooner than later though simply because I believe visitors are more interested in reading about the latest. Though, if you submit a really old piece for a production we don't have, like from the 80's or 70's (i.e. TVB dramas from those decades), I also tend to go for it first.
    Heheh.. then please edit my FFVII: AC review asap..

and my DJG, its an older series but quite relevant today !