Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KoReAn K-dRaMaS that you dislike

I just finished watching Magic and I would like to add it to the most horrible series list.
    The ending is stupid. Did the actor commit suicide in the end? If not why did he swallow the ring?? It is so confusing. Can somebody explain the ending to me?

Kiss Of April, Winter Sonata, Glass Shoe, these ones are so lame, goodbye My Love, Sunshine...these are so boring. I hate dramas where the main lead is dying at the end or drama where at the end no get each other. Including Stairway to Heaven (this is an ok k-drama) and Autumn Love Story.

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

• Autumn in my Heart (over-rated IMO)
    • Wedding
    • All In
    • Dae Jang Geum (Ancient k-drama sux)
    • Stained Glass (most boring series ever made)
    • Oh! Pil-seung, Bong Soon-Young

Quote Originally Posted by bearhugs_00
    I hate beautiful days (eventhough i love choi ji woo)

Princess LuLu (strongly dislike) KJE's acting is horrible...

I think you are the only one that dislike Beautiful Days.

This is the drama that brought us to know the top movie actor Lee Byung Hun.

It has a nice OST too.

So far, K-dramas that I've disliked were Autumn in My Heart and Heaven's Tree.

my 19 year old sister in law is one of them i'll list more when i think of it...
    AlWaYs WiTh ThE LoVe Of MuSiC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karen zaldivar
    I THINK YOUR BEING STUPID WHEN YOU LIST FILL HOUSE...
    You should attack a person's opinion or point and not the person him/herself. That's one of the main courtesy rules in a forum. Should be careful or watch yourself get banned by one of the mods.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

well i loved the winter sonata.. so far the k drama that i disliked was attic cat.. it was really boring.. im not fond of lovers in paris either.. nice storyline but the casting was ludicrous..

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

attic cat
    typhoon in that summer
    into the sun
    sad sonata
    winter sonata
    goong

Thumbs down

Autumn In My Heart I thought was fine as Song Seung Hoon and song Hye Gyo really resemble a pair of forlorn lovers and their acting was great MISA was great as it's real depressing-- Nice plot and casting

The K-drama I dislike would be Sad Love Story(Sad Sonata) Storyline was draggy and real boring.Casting was horrendous!Kim Hee Sun though pretty in person fails quite badly in that drama in terms of acting as she cannot seem to dissolve her personality into the show.I don't find Hee Sun a really versatile actress and weeping pitifully scenes are a no-no for her coz she irritates more than making people sympathize her and I do find Kwon Sang-woo pairing up with her is kind of weird.What's more,the ending is all nonsense and abrupt I think most of you ppl that has watched this crappy K-drama would have fully agreed with me.I was like fast forwarding the scenes half of the time as soon as I saw Kim Hee-sun coz I know she's going to burst out sobbing and weeping and that really stung my patience.

so far... i didn't like stained glass. i was just not as entertained.

1.I didn't really like My Love Patzzi-short and storyline sucks. Although Kim Jae Won is hot in there, but didn't like the storyline.

2. Didn't really enjoy Love Story in Harvard- too draggy in my opinion.

3. Let's go to School Dong something...., didn't get to finish it..only got to episode 5.

yeah, that's about all.

let's see if i can list out all of them..

model (ok the first time watched it, but very boring at the second time)
    winter sonata (dislike the storyline)
    autumn in my heart (dislike the storyline)
    mr.duke (short and funny)
    glass slipper (good storyline and casts)
    four sisters (ok)
    sunlight upon me (dragging, i didn't feel sad at all, instead felt really angry)
    beautiful days (ok storyline)
    happy together (short and makes sense)
    all about eve (funny for a love story)
    hoteliers (funny and has good storyline)
    all in (a good series, but don't like the main character...not the actress)
    my nineteen year-old-sister-in-law (love it, funny and touching, ohoh..and good looking casts, too.)
    miss kim million dollar project (love it, that was one of my favorites ever)
    success story of a bright girl (very funny and touching)
    attic cat (funny but crazy at the same time)
    my love patzzi(?) (short and funny)
    part of full house (not sure)
    part of i'm sorry i love you (very sad but also very good)
    to marry a millionaire (the middle was kind of dragging, but overall it was ok)
    age of innocence (ahh....hated it so much, they were not innocent at all. i also hated the girl's character)

wow!! i didn't notice that watched that much of k-drama. i also watched some other ones but could not remember the names. so, that's it for now.
    currently watching My Home or My House domthing like that. still not sure about the rating.
    do any of you watch wonderful life? it is good?
    Last edited by L4love; 01-27-08 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love
    let's see if i can list out all of them..

model (ok the first time watched it, but very boring at the second time)
    winter sonata (dislike the storyline)
    autumn in my heart (dislike the storyline)
    mr.duke (short and funny)
    glass slipper (good storyline and casts)
    four sisters (ok)
    sunlight upon me (dragging, i didn't feel sad at all, instead felt really angry)
    beautiful days (ok storyline)
    happy together (short and makes sense)
    all about eve (funny for a love story)
    hoteliers (funny and has good storyline)
    all in (a good series, but don't like the main character...not the actress)
    my nineteen year-old-sister-in-law (love it, funny and touching, ohoh..and good looking casts, too.)
    miss kim million dollar project (love it, that was one of my favorites ever)
    success story of a bright girl (very funny and touching)
    attic cat (funny but crazy at the same time)
    my love patzzi(?) (short and funny)
    part of full house (not sure)
    part of i'm sorry i love you (very sad but also very good)
    to marry a millionaire (the middle was kind of dragging, but overall it was ok)
    age of innocence (ahh....hated it so much, they were not innocent at all. i also hated the girl's character)

wow!! i didn't notice that watched that much of k-drama. i also watched some other ones but could not remember the names. so, that's it for now.
    currently watching My Home or My House domthing like that. still not sure about the rating.
    do any of you watch wonderful life? it is good?
    Are you a fan of korean dramas ? Seems like you dislike a lot.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Are you a fan of korean dramas ? Seems like you dislike a lot.
    no, these are the ones that i already watched with the my own opinions. but i did not like most of the sad, love story ones. also, my mom liked to watch kdramas, i'm more twdrama.
    Last edited by L4love; 12-10-06 at 03:03 AM.

Thumbs down

1. Hotelier - don't know, it just didn't "click" for me.
    2. Stained Glass - no chemistry between the leads at all! plus the story line was boring, and direction was quite poor as far as I'm concerned.
    3. Success Story of a Bright Girl - I got annoyed w/ Jang Hyuk a lot
    4. Almost all of Eugene's dramas- most are boring except Wonderful Life, which I only liked a little bit
    5. Sad Love Story - KHS was like a mannequin, and the story just dragged too much for my liking. KSW's talented presence was wasted IMO.
    6. Damo - found it a bit ridiculous.
    7. All About Eve - CR and JDG's acting left something to be desired. The supporting cast was quite good but they weren't able to save the drama for me.
    8. Taste Sweet Love - annoyed the heck out of me
    Last edited by crazy_spacey; 12-24-06 at 06:10 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Elfie88
    The K-drama I dislike would be Sad Love Story(Sad Sonata) Storyline was draggy and real boring.Casting was horrendous!Kim Hee Sun though pretty in person fails quite badly in that drama in terms of acting as she cannot seem to dissolve her personality into the show.I don't find Hee Sun a really versatile actress and weeping pitifully scenes are a no-no for her coz she irritates more than making people sympathize her
    I'm totally w/you on this one! Horrible casting! I thought the whole drama just wasted KSW's time and talent. Heard that he almost backed out bec of the whole SSH thing, so maybe there was a lack of enthusiasm and spirit among the cast and crew.

Quote Originally Posted by curtain call
    Right now, I'm watching "Autumn in My Heart", AKA "Endless Love." I don't see what the big deal about it is; ...
    ...For one thing, the acting in it isn't very good, with the exception of Won Bin, who is decent. Thank goodness that Song Hye-Kyo's acting has approved substantially since then (i.e. she did really well in "Full House").

I thought the children actors as the beginning were really good....
    ... And did anyone else find it awkward that even when she was in love with Joon-suh, she still referred to him as "brother"?
    Hi! I find it interesting how different people can have different opinions about certain things. Regarding Autumn Fairy Tale, I thought all the actors' acting were quite decent except for Won Bin who was there mainly as a piece of eye candy for me! He wasn't annoying though, just probably his talents weren't as well-honed back then. But you're right, SHK has come a long way, and the children's acting (plus the parents) were the best part of the series IMO.
    ... about the "brother" or "oppa" thing, though, as long as a boy is a little older than a girl, no matter the relationship (siblings or not), "oppa" is a proper form of address if they're quite close to each other. What I found disturbing about the series was that the young Jun-suh already liked the young Eun-suh in an un-brotherly way even before they found out that they weren't real siblings.
    Last edited by crazy_spacey; 12-24-06 at 06:27 PM.

[QUOTE= What I found disturbing about the series was that the young Jun-suh already liked the young Eun-suh in an un-brotherly way even before they found out that they weren't real siblings. [/QUOTE]

really? i didn't notice that. i only thought that they were really really close together. though, it was kind rare to see siblings to be that close together. but never thought that he liked her other than a sister. WEIRD!!!