Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heaven's Wedding Gown

From what I heard, no he doesn't. He isn't even the lead in here, but is the second lead.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

omg i just completly love this drama. first one i ever watched

I watched it! (just finished yesterday) it was pretty good. Starring: Ming Dao, Cyndi Wang, William (i think that is his last name.), Angela Chang(a guest at the end of drama), and thats all i can remember that are popular stars! oh yea anyone know any other great TAIWAN dramas they want to recommend to me? or anyone know where to watch 100% senorita all episodes?

I would recommend:
    -Frog Prince
    -Magicians of Love
    -Angel Lover
    -It started with a kiss
    and that's all I can think of off the top of my head... I wonder why Taiwan has not had any good ancient series lately?? I want to see some good ancient ones too... I have not seen any in a long time. There have been way too many modern ones.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i would recommend
    the magicians of love
    the frog prince
    devil beside me
    a korean one called-my lovely samsoon..hella funny

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I would recommend:
    -Frog Prince
    -Magicians of Love
    -Angel Lover
    -It started with a kiss
    and that's all I can think of off the top of my head... I wonder why Taiwan has not had any good ancient series lately?? I want to see some good ancient ones too... I have not seen any in a long time. There have been way too many modern ones.
    I would recommend all the ones above that Trinie posted too! There isn't that much new release ancient series so since I haven't seen the old release ancient series that much, I'm currently watching some of the old ones! Ha ha ha! Right now I just finish "ROCH"; "Chinese Paladin" and "Yuki Hsu's Mermaid" they are pretty much all right... Have you seen any of these series yet Trinie? Although I would think you did..

hi Luvjojo!
    Yea, I have seen the ones that you mentioned already, but ROCH and Chinese Paladin are mainland china series... There are actually a lot of ancient series that are being released, but not from Taiwan. I heard MD may be in ancient one with Nic Tse and Ken Chu later on... I hope so since it isn't confirmed yet. Crossing my fingers... I can't wait to see him in an ancient series....

hi Luvjojo!
    Yea, I have seen the ones that you mentioned already, but ROCH and Chinese Paladin are mainland china series... There are actually a lot of ancient series that are being released, but not from Taiwan. I heard MD may be in ancient one with Nic Tse and Ken Chu later on... I hope so since it isn't confirmed yet. Crossing my fingers... I can't wait to see him in an ancient series....
    Ming Dao in an ancient series?! Ah ha ha ha! I can't imagine that! OOHHH! Wish it's true! I wanna see him in an ancient series too! Well, inform me more if you know more stuff about this new ancient series that Ming Dao is going to in okay?

I'm watchin' this series right now.. so far it's pretty good I think. I'm on ep 8. I'm not a big fan of Cyndi though (no offense to fans). She's just not appealing to me and I don't like her expressions. oh, I find her really really skinny too. Like, her arms are so incredibly slender. I think it's just that she's naturally skinny though, right? Not because of losing weight or anything unhealthy right?

Anyways, I think Ming Dao is great in this series. His acting is top-notch for a first series. And the reporter girl (Xiao Jie from 7 Flowers) is super cute. I remember watching in some show where Qiao En and Xiao Qiao (Joyce) were saying how MD really likes Xiao Jie and dotes on her all the time. It's cute.

Oh, and Leon Jay Williams' mandarin kinda bugs me sometimes (hafta read the subs to know what he's saying at times) but I think I'm getting used to it, which is good for when I watch Lucky Star too. haha

Btw, anyone know where Katrina (Guan Ying) learned her English? She's super fluent.

And what's the reason for them switching from English and Mandarin? Is it just cuz it's cool to speak some English now or something? Or is it just cuz Leon's better at English?

Hi Luvjojo!
    Actually, I think you just aren't used to seeing him in an ancient series. I think that after you see him in an ancient series, you will get used to it. I heard the ancient series will be a remake of Andy Lau's movie. I suddenly forgot the name. Ming Dao will play the part that Andy played in the movie. I am happy about that since Andy is one of my all time favorites.

Hi Elledubs mei!
    Glad to see you here. SOrry for not responding for so long.. I am stressed with school right now.. I am not even supposed to be online.. I need to get off and do my work soon.. Anyways, glad you are enjoying this series... I skipped this one since I don't really like modern series in general. I only like certain ones. I also heard not so great reviews about this series.Also, Ming Dao does not end up with Cindy. I don't really like Cindy either, but I don't dislike her.
    Yea, Ming Dao does dote on her...I remember once that MD had to pick which one he liked the most in the group as an ideal wife(something like that) and he chose Xiao Jie. He said that she is easy to tame since she is so young...

By the way, Ming Dao is currently filming a modern series with Qiao En at this moment!! After that, he may be in that ancient series.. I really hope so.. I can't wait!!!
    Last edited by Trinie; 05-11-07 at 09:48 PM.

By the way, Ming Dao is currently filming a modern series with Qiao En at this moment!! After that, he may be in that ancient series.. I really hope so.. I can't wait!!!
    OOOhhhh! So do you know the name of their new series yet, Trinie? I would love to see that series! Also the ancient series too! We can't wait! Ah ha ha!

The name of the new one with Joe(that is he filming right now) is something like Ying Ye De San Li?? I suddenly forgot, sorry... THe ancient one(if he decides to be in it) is the remake of Andy's movie, THe three swordsman. Ming Dao would play Andy's role, Siao San Shao. If you have seen Andy's movie version than you will know what I mean. But Ming Dao may or may not be in it as they are still negotiating. By the way, Jason/Meng zhe from 5566 will also be in the new series with MD and Joe.

hello everyone..I am new user..

hiiiii....i am a new to this forum... i am here for searching some wedding dresses..please give me your suggestion...

I just want to say that this drama is decent. I was most annoyed with ai qing the most. Does she have a brain or not. It irratated me that she used hai nuo. Overall I like it so far and just half way.

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if xiang zhen ends up with either hai nuo or ji pu sai? Or no one?

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs View Post
    And what's the reason for them switching from English and Mandarin? Is it just cuz it's cool to speak some English now or something?
    I've seen bits and pieces of this drama and for some reason the English speaking part annoys me. Hehe, I don't know why.