Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hana Yori Dango Jdrama...

I like Oguri Shun in the begining of the show... but as the show goes on, just didn't like him that much. Yes, it is difficult to portray Hanazawa Rui, and Oguri Shun doesn't really give me the Rui feel in the drama.

As for MatsuJun, other than his minor shortcomings (height, don't look that good in curly hair), he's a pretty decent actor. I particularly like him in the last few episodes when he was rooting for Makino.

Matsumoto Jun was pretty good for Doumyoji.. the height didn't bother me.. the hair was bad,, but I thought it looked better on him than Jerry's freaky hair in MG. But Matsju pulled it out by acting better
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Matsumoto Jun was pretty good for Doumyoji.. the height didn't bother me.. the hair was bad,, but I thought it looked better on him than Jerry's freaky hair in MG. But Matsju pulled it out by acting better
    Agreed. However, I find whoever put together the wardrobe for Jun to be very weird and kinda makes him metro looking.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

well, i guess it comes back down to jap. style.. for being quite over the top

pull this thread up..

which reminds me.. this always bothered me/

int the last episodes, Tsukasa's fiance.. they said she had good english.. but her english was terrible in the series. I didn' know what she said for about 90 % of the time..

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    pull this thread up..

which reminds me.. this always bothered me/

int the last episodes, Tsukasa's fiance.. they said she had good english.. but her english was terrible in the series. I didn' know what she said for about 90 % of the time..

Yeah, I couldn't understand her too. But Tsukasa's mandarin was really good or was that dubbed over?
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Yeah, I couldn't understand her too. But Tsukasa's mandarin was really good or was that dubbed over?
    Yea,well, Japanese's idea of good English is rather different from English speakers' idea of good English.

As for Tsukasa's Mandarin, I don't think it was that good, moreover, he just had to say 北京烤鸭, not exactly very difficult. Unlike Tsukushi and company during the Teen of Japan contest, they had to say a whole bunch of stuff.

Anyway, just for your information, Arashi (the boyband Matsujun is in) was planning to release a Mandarin single years ago, but it got scrapped at the last moment. So the members of Arashi probably went through some Mandarin speaking lessons.

so it was Jun's real voice? Cause i remember a part where he goes, Wo xiang ci, peking duck?" It sounded dubbed over..

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Anyway, just for your information, Arashi (the boyband Matsujun is in) was planning to release a Mandarin single years ago, but it got scrapped at the last moment. So the members of Arashi probably went through some Mandarin speaking lessons.
    Yeah, I know Arashi did went through some Mandarin speaking lessons that's why I ask that question! Cuz I seen some scenes of them learning Mandarin in their TV shows and some of them sounded pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by sugar
    so it was Jun's real voice? Cause i remember a part where he goes, Wo xiang ci, peking duck?" It sounded dubbed over..
    That part sounded like it was dubbed by a Mainlander !
    Cheers!!!!!!

it is.. i just ran across some Matusmoto clips.. and. ermm yah, his chinese is a lil funny.. I think he might be one of the worst chinese speaker in Arashi., some other's are better

It sounded dubbed over? I thought it sounded like his real voice, then again I watched HYD a long time ago, I am probably wrong though.

I saw some clips with Arashi members trying to learn Mandarin, it was pretty funny. I think all of them are pretty crap at Mandarin with the exception of Sakurai Sho.

There are rumours flying around about how there's going to be a HYD 2, does anybody has reliable information. Cause I'd sure like to see a second season, the first season was really enjoyable, but I want to see more Tsukasa and Tsukushi moments. The only romantic moment they shared was the kiss during the last episode. And that scene was frigging filmed in shadows!! Arrgghhh....

yeaayy this thread is up again

me too, first i didn't like MatsuJun as Domyouji but later on i can accepted him and kind of found on him. Especially after the 'Date" scenes he's so cute around Tsukushi and more gentle. His expressions showed a lots. From the evil Domyouji 'till the in luvs Domyouji.

Hhaha MatsuJun is also known as the worst english speaker too among Arashi but he's so kawaiiiiiiiii. I watched the Chinesse Lesson too!! from Mago Mago Arashi show rite???

As far as i know, it's only rumours for the sequel 'cause 'till now there's no official announcement and rite now MatsuJun is busy for his butai and also for upcoming Arashi concert

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    Hhaha MatsuJun is also known as the worst english speaker too among Arashi but he's so kawaiiiiiiiii. I watched the Chinesse Lesson too!! from Mago Mago Arashi show rite???
    Yes, it's from Mago Mago Arashi, the teacher was showing such favouritism towards Sho, the rest of the guys were like totally "duh". But it's ok, Sho is adorable as well. I love the part when Matsujun messed up the ordering of tea and had to drink some funny stuff.

I am pretty glad that Matsujun's hair is back to normal now, curly hair is really not for him. He looks a hundred times better without that crazy mop... then again, curly hair is the distinctive trait of Doumyoji Tsukasa

hahaha... ya, i didn't like matsumoto jun at first. He looks too gay hahaa... but I'm ecstatic that he and mao inoue is a couple IN HYD!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!! The both of them are so KAWAIIIIII NE!

hhahah... i'd really love for a sequel. 9 episodes is just TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

I was surprised that Matsumoto Jun is my age. I've seen some of those game shows or whatever he was on and he's so sweet. I believe he's a very amusing person to be around and I think you'll be able to laugh a lot too...even if he's not purposely trying to make you laugh. He's just so cute that you just smile and laugh anyway.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

so how old is he? haha.. ok, what's ur birth year? I'll be able to understand it better haha...
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by kylagurl
    so how old is he? haha.. ok, what's ur birth year? I'll be able to understand it better haha...

Hahaha....just visit his thread in the Actors forum and you'll find out.

Quote Originally Posted by kylagurl
    Matsujun was born in 1983... it's 2006 now, go figure how old he is, and how old Suet Seung is .

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Matsujun was born in 1983... it's 2006 now, go figure how old he is, and how old Suet Seung is .
    Shhhhhhhh! I'm actually a few months older than him. Hehehehheh

Exclamation

Wow, Jun Matsumoto will be playing the role of dao ming sii?

I hope this will be aired in the philippines!!!
    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

>My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)