Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hana Yori Dango Jdrama...

Jun is very adorable in some instances.. i cant' wait to see other of his works. Tho i think his english is better than chinese...... his chinese.. no comment

I hope there is another HYD.. cause it seemed really incomplete. MG2 was lousy.. so let's hope japan would bring another sequel to satisfy the HYD fans
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Matsujun was born in 1983... it's 2006 now, go figure how old he is, and how old Suet Seung is .
    hahhaa.. i got it i got it. i know how old Suet Seung is ahhaah... thanks all... by the way, anyone knows any sites to d/l mtvs?

and yeah sugar, i couldn't agree with you more. It's so sweet, I mean hyd.
    Last edited by kylagurl; 05-11-06 at 03:05 AM.
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

wow i was thinking of waving this show off as i've already watched MG... guess will have to make an exception with this show btw who plays xiao you (in MG it's played by rainie yang) which works together with shan cai in the cake shop?

Xiao You, or rather Matsuoka Yuuki was played by Nishihara Aki.

Check out her info here - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nishihara_Aki

have u seen him in his last drama sp on tv? he looks soooooooo good

This serial is available in Singapore. we are talking about the Jap version of Meteor Garden right? You definitely can buy it locally at TS.

Yes, it's from Mago Mago Arashi, the teacher was showing such favouritism towards Sho, the rest of the guys were like totally "duh". But it's ok, Sho is adorable as well. I love the part when Matsujun messed up the ordering of tea and had to drink some funny stuff.

I am pretty glad that Matsujun's hair is back to normal now, curly hair is really not for him. He looks a hundred times better without that crazy mop... then again, curly hair is the distinctive trait of Doumyoji Tsukasa
    I saw this episode too! it was so entertaining! I laughed so hard..Aiba was very cute and so was Satoshi and Sho...

have u seen the Rowing sp episodes when he's got angry with ojiichan?? kyaaa so scary yoo

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    have u seen the Rowing sp episodes when he's got angry with ojiichan?? kyaaa so scary yoo
    no I have not seen that. Any other good episodes you gals wish to recommend?

the really funny and entertaining ones?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    no I have not seen that. Any other good episodes you gals wish to recommend?

the really funny and entertaining ones?
    i think we're OOT . lets talk about this in MatsuJun's thread

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    i think we're OOT . lets talk about this in MatsuJun's thread
    erh...I think let's go to the Jap boyband section instead...
    ===
    I just created an arashi thread under music...let's discuss over there instead
    Last edited by strawberry; 05-11-06 at 07:37 AM.

This serial is available in Singapore. we are talking about the Jap version of Meteor Garden right? You definitely can buy it locally at TS.
    Yes I saw the HYD in TS videos as well, but I seriously think that it's a bootleg. It was so badly packaged and looks super trashy, if I have not seen the show before, I wouldn't definitely not buy it. I get abit irritated at how Korean dramas are sweeping up a storm in recent years and little attention is paid to Jdramas. So much so that crappy bootlegs are allowed to be sold on the shelves and the selection of dramas are pathetic.

Yes I saw the HYD in TS videos as well, but I seriously think that it's a bootleg. It was so badly packaged and looks super trashy, if I have not seen the show before, I wouldn't definitely not buy it. I get abit irritated at how Korean dramas are sweeping up a storm in recent years and little attention is paid to Jdramas. So much so that crappy bootlegs are allowed to be sold on the shelves and the selection of dramas are pathetic.

What's bootleg?

What's bootleg?
    Bootleg is an unauthorised duplicate of material already commercially available, sold illegally for significantly less than the standard retail price. (Thanks to Wikipedia)

Otherwise known as pirated VCDs in Singapore.

Bootleg is an unauthorised duplicate of material already commercially available, sold illegally for significantly less than the standard retail price. (Thanks to Wikipedia)

Otherwise known as pirated VCDs in Singapore.
    can TS sell pirated VCDs? isn't that against the law? Selling it out in the open? Oh, so you're from singapore? Actually quite a lot of people in SPCnet is from singapore right? There are lesser in d-addicts right?

I agree about the bootleg of hana yori dango. It looks so... Old-fashioned and wouldn't really attract me... ah, kinda sad.
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by kylagurl
    can TS sell pirated VCDs? isn't that against the law? Selling it out in the open? Oh, so you're from singapore? Actually quite a lot of people in SPCnet is from singapore right? There are lesser in d-addicts right?

I agree about the bootleg of hana yori dango. It looks so... Old-fashioned and wouldn't really attract me... ah, kinda sad.
    Yes it is against the law, but nobody is catching them and nobody is complaining. The pirates sometimes just download stuff off d-addicts and burn them convert them into VCDS and sell them. It's pretty obvious they are bootlegs because the original Japanese DVDs are not even released yet, how is it possible that the VCDs in another country are already released??

But the thing is, there are so little original Japanese serials around, the original DVDs found on Yesasia seldom have subtitles and cost a bomb. So for people like us, it's either download or buy the pirated stuff... in any case, both are illegal.

Sorry for being off topic...

oh i see... ok, it's too not bad. Just that the quality is really bad, as in i can tell from the cover. Well, beansprouts, are you guy or gal?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Jun is very adorable in some instances.. i cant' wait to see other of his works. Tho i think his english is better than chinese...... his chinese.. no comment

I hope there is another HYD.. cause it seemed really incomplete. MG2 was lousy.. so let's hope japan would bring another sequel to satisfy the HYD fans
    Well, it is rumoured that there will be HYD2 this coming winter season, which means January 2007.

TBC. Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    Well, it is rumoured that there will be HYD2 this coming winter season, which means January 2007.

TBC. Stay tuned!
    WWWOOOOOO HHOOOOOOO!!! IS THAT FOR REAL? I can't wait for it... even if it's a rumour, there's hope right? aha...