Page 9 of 312 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Mi (杨幂)

oh li nhi, if you know more about the series, liek the english name or viet name, let me know too ok? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    oh li nhi, if you know more about the series, liek the english name or viet name, let me know too ok? thank you
    The Vietnamese title is "Hong Phan The Gia." I've seen that at my video rental place so many times, but I didn't know that was the one with Yang Mi/Duong Mich in it. My place doesn't even have "Kim Phan The Gia" the one with LYF, so I assumed they wouldn't have this one as well. I was wrong.

really? and who does she co star with in here? is she the lead?

really? and who does she co star with in here? is she the lead?
    I have no clue. That's why I want to know what other people in here, that has watched her, think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I beg to differ Yang Mi and Ady have both that big eyes that kind of makes their faces bright when they smile. LYF.. looks more shy compared to Ady and Yang Mi
    Ok you win Sugar...you have to agree with this one...LYF and Yang Mi looks really elegant when they have ancient costume on while Ady does not...agree? Ady isn't as girly looking as the other two ladies...

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Ok you win Sugar...you have to agree with this one...LYF and Yang Mi looks really elegant when they have ancient costume on while Ady does not...agree? Ady isn't as girly looking as the other two ladies...
    looking girly does not equate looking elegant. and besides, it depends on the costume too. ady's costume in xian jian was that of a tomboy's not a young miss. if you dress her up in an all white long gown, who's to say that she doesn't look elegant. geez.

anyhow, sugar, i agree with you.

sunnysnow, if what you said about yang mi's performance is true then i feel well rested for i know that both ady and yang mi can act so i hope to see them in more production in the future.
    Last edited by patricia n; 12-31-05 at 10:10 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Sugar...that's why i said you're one of a kind...some of these ladies just aren't like you.

somehow i can't really voice my opinion at all...*sigh*

lets just see the type of roles ady play one year from now...you'll know what i mean. in wuxia series...they put her as the boyish kick @ss type...and not gentle innocent type of role.

only one word to say "yang mi is so pretty"

Ady is nowhere as beautiful as Yang Mi IMO, but to each their own What's the title of the series where she plays one of the 4 beauties again?
    Thanks everyone for the links and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshii
    Ady is nowhere as beautiful as Yang Mi IMO, but to each their own What's the title of the series where she plays one of the 4 beauties again?
    Thanks everyone for the links and pictures
    *shhhh*...you shouldn't say that...Ady's fan will hate you!...LoL

*shhhh*...you shouldn't say that...Ady's fan will hate you!...LoL
    Oh, i've had lots of people hate me for being too opinionated in lots of forums LOL

But yes, I LOVE YANG MI! <3

Oh, i've had lots of people hate me for being too opinionated in lots of forums LOL

But yes, I LOVE YANG MI! <3
    Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?
    FEMALE! LOL
    I always get asked this MUAHAHAHA

hey i love her alot already. lol, for some reason it's ok for a girl to say she loves a girl too huh? but if a guy does, i guess many see it as weird.

FEMALE! LOL
    I always get asked this MUAHAHAHA
    Jeneshii...you remind me someone here...LoL

Finally, another girl that's open-minded about things.

Jeneshii...you remind me someone here...LoL

Finally, another girl that's open-minded about things.
    Who who?! Why thank you

hey i love her alot already. lol, for some reason it's ok for a girl to say she loves a girl too huh? but if a guy does, i guess many see it as weird.
    True true LOL
    So does anyone know the title of the series where she plays one of the 4 beauties btw?

muwhuah.. Crazy just doesn 't have a gift of distinguishing between a guy and a girl

Ady, Yang Mi, and LYF... all have their own merits. I can 't really say who looks better than who.. but acting wise.., I got to see more of Yang Mi but it looks she has more experience than LYF
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Who who?! Why thank you

True true LOL
    So does anyone know the title of the series where she plays one of the 4 beauties btw?

It's 'Wang Zhao Jun'. And yes, she plays Wang Zhao Jun. The series has finished filming already and will be set to release probably by the first half of next year. I posted some clips of it earlier back some pages and there are tons of pics of her as WZJ scattered about the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Ady, Yang Mi, and LYF... all have their own merits. I can 't really say who looks better than who.. but acting wise.., I got to see more of Yang Mi but it looks she has more experience than LYF
    LYF has undoubtly more exposure thn YM, since she has already 2 leading roles (CP and ROCH) under her belt while YM, frankly speaking, only has one (WZJ). But i guess YM does have more breadth of experience, considering that the versatility of her roles are much more so thn LYF.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 01-01-06 at 02:23 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    I have no clue. That's why I want to know what other people in here, that has watched her, think.
    If you're talking about Hong Fen Shi Jia, though i haven't watched it before, i read that YM's not the lead. The lead actress is Sun Li and YM plays sister to her. There are some pics and info posted in the earlier few pages.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses
    She played the little sister of Sun Li. She was an actress I think, and kind of spoiled and materialistic in the beginning. There was this guy who was crazy about her, but she didn't think he was rich or good enough for her. She got tricked by this rich dude, and then she went back to the dude who liked her, but I missed the ending, so I don't know if she had a happy ending or not.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    sunnysnow, if what you said about yang mi's performance is true then i feel well rested for i know that both ady and yang mi can act so i hope to see them in more production in the future.
    Her acting is quite good for a newcomer, though still a little raw. But her crying is not bad. I like her better in the 1st part of XQ where she is very cheeky and cute. The later part is more of the soft and sad side of her character, Xiao Qian. She looks very good with Hu Ge, and they have some really sweet moments together, and even share 2 intimate kisses, haha. But, the ending is really sad and touching though.

somehow i can't really voice my opinion at all...*sigh*

lets just see the type of roles ady play one year from now...you'll know what i mean. in wuxia series...they put her as the boyish kick @ss type...and not gentle innocent type of role.
    Crazy, of course you're free to voice your opinions, but some people may disagree and you just defend your views, thats all.

And haha, you're wrong abt Ady. She plays the cheeky and loud role in both Xian Jian and Da Han Tian Zi 3 but her latest role is Xi Shi, one of the 4 great beauties and i doubt no one could be more gentle and elegant than Xi Shi.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 01-01-06 at 02:15 AM.

Wise Fool