Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Rainbow Connection

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Why do some of you don't like Aixue? :O
    one, she can't act, i don't know why she can't, she should get some pointers from her sister. Michelle can act so well, and her sister can't, it's not like their years apart, one one or two years, and she's been in the industry long enough to learn how to act.

this lady has two girls in real life and yet her protrayal of a mother is so unconvicing.

two, she's pathetic. always trying to act young and stuff.

three, she blames everything on what happened in the past. i know Michelle did wrong, but can she be blamed for the husbands gambling problems? for his death? the guy brought it on himself, and he started out really nice too. she should stand up and make the most of things instead of blaming everything on one incident. her daughter does so much for her and she ruins everything, she spends money that she knows they don't have. what a selfish mother.

this show has no storyline at all. ive given up watching it after a week. but i like julian. haha! aixue does looks abit fake in this show. i thought she can't act in a show of louis koo, forgot the name. haha. anyway, rosanne is ok. i use to hate her because of edison.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

aixue was in ROCH with louis, she did a better job as the evil senior of carman. i don't know what happened to her, before she was an okay actress, not that great but okay.

but now...she's so fake i can't stand her.

wat's between rosanne and edison? did she dump him? how can anyone dump such a cute guy like edison? but then...how is he, personality wise?

what do u all think of the show?..i hope jian yi n yoyo will end up together..but i think its not going to happen looking at the situation now. he n xiao qian r like inseparable.
    ~Pinky **

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    this show has no storyline at all. ive given up watching it after a week. but i like julian. haha! aixue does looks abit fake in this show. i thought she can't act in a show of louis koo, forgot the name. haha. anyway, rosanne is ok. i use to hate her because of edison.
    yes i agree with u totally. the story revolves around the freud between aixue n michelle..too draggy n long winded...they concentrated lesser on the dancing part..which we r supposed to expect in this show.
    ~Pinky **

This show does have a crappy storyline, and its dancing is kinda corny, i remember 8 days making fun of jeanette by what she worn for the star awards, its was a bellarina dress, they said we do not wish to be reminded of the rainbow connection. The only nice thing about this show is ....Rosanne ^^.

May i know if any of the cast sang the songs in the drama...I cant read mandarin...I only listen...how one of u can help me...
    Like who sang the song when yoyo and jianyi dance in the first competition. Thank you.

I missed the last episiode May i know who ends up with jian yi? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starz_jing
    I missed the last episiode May i know who ends up with jian yi? Thanks
    Erm yoyo and jian yi won the competition and in the end jian yi returned the octoko contract and went to tainan with xiao qian.

I find it strange that Xiaoqian can switch from loving David to loving Jianyi so quickly..

i dun quite like the plot for this show.. it is quite wierd... and... where's lulu and martin at the end?
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Quote Originally Posted by YummYYummY
    Erm yoyo and jian yi won the competition and in the end jian yi returned the octoko contract and went to tainan with xiao qian.
    Thanks

Sigh... dun really like the ending I have always thought that jian yi should b together with yoyo..

I thought the ending's quite open to interpretation...... after all they didn't show Jianyi reuniting with Xiaoqian, did they?

Quote Originally Posted by junzi
    I thought the ending's quite open to interpretation...... after all they didn't show Jianyi reuniting with Xiaoqian, did they?
    They did, jian yi told yoyo that he felt that xiao qian needed his protection and caring cos she seems like a weak girl, whereas he sees yoyo as a determined girl that will do anything to acheive her dream, like going to the competition even though her leg was screwed, it dosen't make so much sense to me but he said he loved xiao qian based on the above reasons ,but to me what he's doing is merely empathy for her -_-".

so i was right!

jian yi did end up with xiao qian. pity, but then i don't really like yoyo anyway, she was kind of *****y, xiao qian is alot nicer.

i get why jian yi would fall for xiao qian instead, because at the start he fell for yoyo because she was a very nice person, after she found out about her mother she became really vendictive. so he fell for the nicer girl, xiao qian.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoy81
    May i know if any of the cast sang the songs in the drama...I cant read mandarin...I only listen...how one of u can help me...
    Like who sang the song when yoyo and jianyi dance in the first competition. Thank you.
    guo yanfu-jianyi sang the song qing chun in the drama

the song that yoyo and jianyi danced to in the first competion together is called neng ai jiu ai(love while u can) is sun by chen guo qiang and cai shi ni.but i dunn who they are.sorry.smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by YummYYummY
    They did, jian yi told yoyo that he felt that xiao qian needed his protection and caring cos she seems like a weak girl, whereas he sees yoyo as a determined girl that will do anything to acheive her dream, like going to the competition even though her leg was screwed, it dosen't make so much sense to me but he said he loved xiao qian based on the above reasons ,but to me what he's doing is merely empathy for her -_-".
    i dislike this drama but i caught the ending anyway. i'm just curious. if jianyi chose xiaoqian in the end, why on earth did he kiss yoyo so many times on stage in front of a live audience, then proceed to dump her quite publicly at the airport?

The nding is dammn lame!
    秦朝誓言天為証,不能同生願同死,千秋萬世永不變

Quote Originally Posted by janlow
    i dislike this drama but i caught the ending anyway. i'm just curious. if jianyi chose xiaoqian in the end, why on earth did he kiss yoyo so many times on stage in front of a live audience, then proceed to dump her quite publicly at the airport?
    I guess that's his way of saying good bye ^^.

Thanks ielna...appreciate it very much though i donno who sang the duet...even though u said the name. Thanks again