Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fashion 70's...

Watching Episode 26 after a very long break from the drama, makes me wish DY and Kang Hee ended up with each other because what? They have more scenes together in the series and well Duhmi is better off with Bin, then the laidback and always in control DY.

There shouldn't be a first kiss between Bin and Duhmi/Joon Hee when they were young, if they weren't meant to be together. Aiyoh,I rather have them paired up.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Even though Dy and Du mi ended up together, I wasn't too satisfied with it. I was kinda mad at Dy for treating Du Mi the way he did. It felt like he loved Kang Hee more at one pointl Even though Bin was really good to Du Mi, her heart was so loyal to DY.,..
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Thumbs up

I have just finished this serial 3 weeks ago. Not bad. The lead actress Doemi, looks a little like the Goong Lead Actress (Crown Princess) in certain angle, especially when she smiles. I really do not know why the director dressed Doemi up like this, really not very suitable for the 70s era! It looks more like the current trend of layering clothes! Mmmmm.... strange!

Would recommend everyone to watch this instead of Capital Scandal, which is currently showing (Bad choice. Drop it after watching 2 epi).

Default Fashion 70's

There's a part in last ep don't have any subtitle. Can anyone tell me what DY said when he visited KH cemetery?