View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

i read that Roger Kwok makes $10000 per episode of drama series... so does that go for other actors/actresses? anways i love this series but then i don't know what happened to Ray n Ron toward the end cos i had to come back to Canada so i didnt get to see the ending.. would anyone mind telling mi the ending?? thanks

ray dies ron just stays alive with leila with "nothing" going on between the two

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    ray dies ron just stays alive with leila with "nothing" going on between the two
    hey thanks for thee ending ray dies?! i never knew taht..

yes he died such a hero
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Cherrie,

bet lost in the chamber of love and guts of Kunlun..which is better?

oh my, a very difficult choice coz both are disappointments to me...but if i were to choose, maybe i'll settle for guts of man.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thanks...as you can see, i am bored stiff..there are really too little good serials around now and RDOV is being released so slowly here....that's why I am desperate to watch something new. any recommendations?

there isn't much good new series lately. but if you're really looking for new series, herbalist's manual is better than those two.
    cherrie

Talking A big hi

undefined

A big hi to all... i'm a newbie and loved hk tv series... hope to know u all guys soon enough!!
    saycheeeze

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by saycheeeze
    undefined

A big hi to all... i'm a newbie and loved hk tv series... hope to know u all guys soon enough!!

HK TV SERIES differ from ATV and TVB, Which one do you like or do you like both?

nothin to say hee hee
    Last edited by raymond lam fan; 10-10-05 at 01:06 AM.

hey whats the chamber of love and gutsofkuhlan ???? they are always mentioned in this thread buti never what series they are who acted in them??

Lost in the chamber of love starred Ron Ng, Myolie Wu, Michelle Yip, Kenneth Ma. Havent got around watching it yet, its still in my stack of dvds lol. Im guessing a love story...its an ancient story.

Guts of Man starred Ron Ng, Sammul Chan, Mandy Cho...eh another ancient I think its about fighting stuff...not sure lol

Watching TOB now, its amusing in the first half...but its running away from me. Raymond looks good in this series!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

watch it for raymond he looks really hot here!
    cherrie

Yeah...but the plot is starting to die...I need the plot to still be captivated. I'll try to hold on for a couple of episodes. It seems like their mission is simply to kill Yu Man Fat Kap (excuse my ping yum) there are some little events but they seem to fail me...I'm a really hard person to please when it comes to fighting ancient stories. I need a lot of humour...Raymond did that at the beginning but now...hmm but anywho I can't believe how dumb or how obvious they made that guy in the mask is. I mean what the heck is up with that? Guess it has to go with the story but it was a bit too obvious...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

anyone know the link to download TOB? i'm watching till episodes 32 now (from web). scv is showing much slower, today only episode 21...aww...i wanna see the ending!! can somebody help me?? thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    watch it for raymond he looks really hot here!
    hi cherrie, u noe where to download this series? thanks. not those need to download with software ones. megaload is fine. i prefer those u only need to right-click and "save target as" one. thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by shasha
    hi cherrie, u noe where to download this series? thanks. not those need to download with software ones. megaload is fine. i prefer those u only need to right-click and "save target as" one. thanks!!
    ahaha, im also a right click and "save target as" kind of person. but i dont mind other types.

back on topic, gooooo RAYMOND!!! the plot may be weak at times (c'mon, its like 40 eps, plot will like die half way through) but at least raymond gives some reason to keep watching. ron alone just kills the show <-- thats my opinion
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

hi all. it's really hard to find the series now for download coz it's already an old series. even if you can find a site, i think the links are already dead. why not rent or buy?
    cherrie

hello!
    Can someone please tell me where can I download the ost fo twin of brothers?
    I have been searching for it quite for long time now...so if someone know where can I download it please tell me