View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

I just saw the final episode the other day and I got a wee bit confused. Some sources said that Kau Chong wanted to die and let Tzui chi ling to continue as only one can survive and that he thought that Yuk Chi died so he wanted to die to be with her??

I got really confused there cos the episode I saw was that he wanted Tzui chi ling to see if Lee Sai Man kept their promise...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

kau chong sacrificed himself so that tzu tz ling can check in the future if lee sai min is indeed a good emperor. nothing to do with yuk chi. only one can live so kau chong said it's better if tzu tz ling live
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thanks for clearing that up with me. I was just checking if I was watching the right show cos I was like when I watched it thinking didnt he sacrifice himself to....

Anywho. This was an ok series. The end and the beginning were the best bits.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

the parts that had ray was good too!!
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

yeah of course. raymond once again stole the show well he always does anyway
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hehe Raymond has too cause he is one of the star
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

yeah, but what i mean is, even though he's not the main lead, only the 2nd lead, he still somewhat steal the show. well he shines more than the main lead. imo, examples of this are step into the past and yummy yummy.
    cherrie

Default Twin of Brothers

it's airing in Canada currently.. i think this is a good series! Ron and Raymond are very funny and cute. let's discuss!
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Yes it is. I've never seen this series before. So I was kinda anxious to see what this series is like. Horrible camera work in the fight scenes. Otherwise its kinda enjoyable.

Well this serie is gonna air in europe this monday. And like i said before in the previous twin of brother thread i find it very boring, acting wise and story wise. As the serie progressed very confusing and in my opinion definitely not the best serie of 2004, but some people are blown away by it which is a total enigma to me.
    shin chan

i wonder why they haven't talked much about Ron's love life? i want to see more of Leila in the series.. she hasn't really been on the screen for much time.
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Default Raymond ROCKS ...and TVB plan to make TOB2...

Raymond certainly steal the show ...One of the reason i watched this series is because of Ray...this guy sure know how to act. He is no like some other artist that only have pretty looks but lack of acting skills...*not to mention their names here*

As a matter of fact, i think Ray has good chemistry with all his co-stars...disregard it's male or female. Take a look and notice the scenes featuring KaoJong/ZhiLeng, KaoJong/YuManFaKap, KaoJong/LeeMat, KaoJong/SauNing, KaoJong/YukChi...then you'll know what i'm to say here... I heard TVB is panning for TOB2...if you are interested, please continue reading what i wrote here

Calling for all Raymonds or TOB fans out there! I have some news to share with all of you. You see, few days ago, I saw it somewhere in a forum mentioning that TVB is planning for the sequel of Twin Of Brothers. The person who released the regarding news claimed that her uncle is one of the TVB producer. I believed what she said is true. Her name is Charmaine if Im not mistaken. Anyway, she is conducting a survey as requested by his uncle.

According to Charmaine, they(TVB)are planning to make TOB2 most probably in 2007/2008. The purpose of conducting the survey is to decide which character to be eliminated from this upcoming TOB2 Tavia Yeung(Sau Ning) or Li Qian(Yuk Chi)?

Well, I know some of you want KJ to be with SN. However, some might wishes for KJ to end up with YC instead of SN. It might be hard to decide. Well, at least it is for me. Actually, I love both of them. As a matter of fact, both are equally important in TOB and to KJ.

If you really cant make up your mind, then heres some wicked idea. You can write to TVB requesting both of them to be in TOB2. Or you can start another forum or survey on that. Who knows? It might worksince TVB is only planning, everything is yet to be confirmed.

The survey will be closed very soon. So, everyone, please act as soon as possible! Click on this link :http://aznzone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=193

Thanks and have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yeah, but what i mean is, even though he's not the main lead, only the 2nd lead, he still somewhat steal the show. well he shines more than the main lead. imo, examples of this are step into the past and yummy yummy.
    He's one of the main leads here at least

yes hey you know ray got sick in filming this series? poor ray
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by zazoess
    Calling for all Raymonds or TOB fans out there! I have some news to share with all of you. You see, few days ago, I saw it somewhere in a forum mentioning that TVB is planning for the sequel of Twin Of Brothers. The person who released the regarding news claimed that her uncle is one of the TVB producer. I believed what she said is true. Her name is Charmaine if Im not mistaken. Anyway, she is conducting a survey as requested by his uncle.

According to Charmaine, they(TVB)are planning to make TOB2 most probably in 2007/2008. The purpose of conducting the survey is to decide which character to be eliminated from this upcoming TOB2 Tavia Yeung(Sau Ning) or Li Qian(Yuk Chi)?

Well, I know some of you want KJ to be with SN. However, some might wishes for KJ to end up with YC instead of SN. It might be hard to decide. Well, at least it is for me. Actually, I love both of them. As a matter of fact, both are equally important in TOB and to KJ.

If you really cant make up your mind, then heres some wicked idea. You can write to TVB requesting both of them to be in TOB2. Or you can start another forum or survey on that. Who knows? It might worksince TVB is only planning, everything is yet to be confirmed.

The survey will be closed very soon. So, everyone, please act as soon as possible! Click on this link :http://aznzone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=193

Thanks and have a nice day!
    there's really going to be a TOB2? if there is really one, are they gonna make Kao Zhong returning from the dead? Though i wished Kao Zhong didnt die, but i think a sequel would kinda like spoil the whole thing. The part where Zhi Ling returned from death was quite stupid....especially the last scene where he "was sorta playing" with Kao Zhong's spirit or watever??!!....

BUT if they're really planning on a sequel, i hope they'll get rid of Yuk Chi cuz that girl really gets on my nerves towards the end of the series. She was so stubborn n unreasonable, not understanding Kao Zhong at all...after all i wont forgive her cuz she sort of indirectly caused Sau Ning to separate with Kao Zhong.
    on the other hand,Sau Ning's character really remains deep in my heart....her beauty, her every expression, how she longed for Kao Zhong to succeed n come back to her, her trust 4 hiim...

well for some reason i really have my doubts on kau chong returning from the dead because the ending seems to be a closed one. i don't think either of the girls deserve kau chong at all. sau ning, no matter her reason was, gave up kau chong to fulfill her duties as a daughter. and that's unfair to kau chong. and yuk chi, though she's at his side all the time, well...somehow i still think kau chong's too good....
    cherrie

WTF??? ToB2??? I don't know about it...since the first one was already strongly dissed by fans of Huang Yi's original work, a ToB2 certainly wouldn't make things much better. After Huang Yi saw what TVB did to his novel, I doubt that he would authorize TVB to do a sequel anyway.

Not advisable to do a sequel.

The series as a whole wasn't that good. The only good bits were the beginning and the end. I was more intrigued in the relationship between Yu Man Fa Kap and Christine Ng's first character (forgot the name). It really didnt do well with the audiences so I'm suprised they are planning on a sequel. I personally would not want to watch a sequel. Might as well create a new series with the same cast but dont do a sequel.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    ray dies ron just stays alive with leila with "nothing" going on between the two
    r u saying that leila n him just stay friends and that's it?