View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

Buffy_85 Quote:
    Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    ray dies ron just stays alive with leila with "nothing" going on between the two

r u saying that leila n him just stay friends and that's it?
    12-25-05 02:28 PM
    more of less YES!!!
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

i will rewatch this sometime coz when i first watched this, im not yet a raymond fan. so i didn't pay special attention to him here but now....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

to me, this series does not require a sequel. i agree that its pretty much closed in the ending.

what will the sequel contain anyways? 11 years down the track? i mean, the ending of twin of brothers showed us 11 years later (was it 11? i cant remember, but it seems close enough) and thats when ron was "playing" with ray's spirit. anyways, i dont think a sequel will do well.
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

I would advise strongly against making a sequel becuase sequel...SUCKS. lol unless it is miraculously well done like the DIF trilogy though i rather the fourth DIF to be titled something different since it's a complete different cast and story....o how i wish for there to be a DIF V..is there a way? i'll stop talking now since i'm getting off topid.

I would advise strongly against making a sequel becuase sequel...SUCKS. lol unless it is miraculously well done like the DIF trilogy though i rather the fourth DIF to be titled something different since it's a complete different cast and story....o how i wish for there to be a DIF V..is there a way? i'll stop talking now since i'm getting off topid.
    haha agree agree and agree
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

i'm rewatching TOB in cable rite now ....
    can u tell me wat chapter it was wen RON slept wif Nancy cause i 4got
    ...da thing is i wanna miss this chapter cause i dun wanna see it...lol thanX..

Or i could just run out of the rm....

lol, i opt for running out of the room. i think i did run out of the room at that scene when i first watched TOB.
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

Quote Originally Posted by laney
    lol, i opt for running out of the room. i think i did run out of the room at that scene when i first watched TOB.
    lol well turns out on da daii i posted it was da daii it showed that scene and yes i RAN...actually i dived out of the door lol

Default Please Help! Anyone knows humming melody sountrack?

Dear friends,
    I am looking high and low for this particular sountrack and I wonder if anyone knows where to find it. It is this tune where a woman starts to hymm a melody, frequently during sad scenes in the movie..(For example when Chiling finally finds find Fei-Huen in the snow mountain area)

Please help!

Daryl

I think that leila and Ron made a good couple because theyre personalities matched and they were both very kind hearted and..well...they were both boring!
    I felt very bad for nancy because she did everything for him (saved him many times, helped him find leila in the snow, get hurt for him twice, turn from bad to good, leave her master, etc.) and he still only loved leila. I didnt like the ending where they were at the the festival thing because ron knew that that little girl was his daughter and that wanwan was there and he still didnt go find them and he didnt even want to know about his own daughter...it seemed like he didnt care about them at all. I saw that ron only loved Leila and I felt really bad for nancy. i think that nancy was very brave and strong to accept that ron only loved leila. I hoped that ron would marry both nancy and leila so they could all be happy but he chose only leila in the end

I think Raymond and yuk chi were a great couple and they had alot of chemistry!
    It was so sad in the end when yuk chi was sitting there crying next to raymond's body and she wished that he would come back...and then his ghost ( im not sure if it was his ghost soul or watever) was there he tried to kiss her but he couldnt because he dissaapeared right before he could. It was also very sad when he had to hurt yuk chi by lying to her saying that he had chosen tavia and you could see how hurt he was too i thought it was pretty dumb how he died in the end but ron didnt...I didnt like how lee sai man chose to kill them after all the things ron and raymond have helped him with just so he could be the king....

i agree with you. poor nancy...

i loved her character and ray's and yuk chi!!
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

even though i feel bad for nacy's CHARACTOR!! i still like RON and Leila As a coupal..and the thing is...how do u noe dat dat lil girl is rons..didn't she call wanwan see fu or sumthing..

and LOVED yuk chi and ray hehehe so adorable!!

TommyH
    Unregistered

We all know! That little girl isn't Ron's. It's pretty obvious!

Default Twin of Brothers conclusion

So im wondering how it concludes. Does anyone die? I mean anyone special. Cause I saw the preview and it showed the guys face real red. Sorry I dont know their names. So a lengthy summary of how it concludes will do.

Thank..

One of the dude is raymond lam and the other is ron ng.Yes one of them will die.Who??your asking.Well you will have to fine out 4 yourself.SORRY..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshilipitis
    So im wondering how it concludes. Does anyone die? I mean anyone special. Cause I saw the preview and it showed the guys face real red. Sorry I dont know their names. So a lengthy summary of how it concludes will do.

Thank..
    I cried to much during the ending. it was so sad
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshilipitis

Thank..
    u know..u can go to TOB thread n read it...rather than open a new thread asking question...

i be to differ about yuk chi who is li qing. i tink tat she is not cute but in fact very ugly. i m pissed at the ending part coz ray chose li qing instead of tavia. well about ron and leila, i tink they made a great couple. nancy isn't pitiful beacuse she did all the stuff already knowing that ron would only has leila in his heart.

TommyH
    Unregistered

It's really your opinion Li Qian is "ugly". But I do prefer Raymond to choose Tavia over her. Tavia looks so cute with Raymond.

yuk chi said she'll marry shi mun but how come they never mention it later on? Like they had her dress made and everything and then suddenly she goes back home and he is sent to a foreign place? Did she change her mind and said no later on?