View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy_85
    yuk chi said she'll marry shi mun but how come they never mention it later on? Like they had her dress made and everything and then suddenly she goes back home and he is sent to a foreign place? Did she change her mind and said no later on?

Lee Sai Man realizes that Yuk Chi only agreed to marry him b/c she wanted to let Kau Jong be with Lee Sau Ling and so he did not want to pressure her and said that the marriage can be put off until she's ready.

And so Yuk Chi takes a break away from everything and decided to go visit the Horse ranch where her brother and father were visiting.
    Li Qian's English Fansite
    http://www.liqian.info

Li Qian's Chinese
    http://bbs.liqian.cn

Li Qian's BLOG
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/liqian

Quote Originally Posted by luvleila
    i be to differ about yuk chi who is li qing. i tink tat she is not cute but in fact very ugly. i m pissed at the ending part coz ray chose li qing instead of tavia. well about ron and leila, i tink they made a great couple. nancy isn't pitiful beacuse she did all the stuff already knowing that ron would only has leila in his heart.

I missed some parts of this movie...wasn't tavia married..did her husband die so that it let kau chong the opportuniaty to choose...between the two girls?

Well, I hate to say but I wouldn't blame him choosing yuk chi becausee tavia's character "dumped" him more than once..all misunderstanding and then she ended up marrying some other guy to her family...it wouldn't have been fair to yuk chi if he picked the other...but then love isn't always fair anyway..hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    Well, I hate to say but I wouldn't blame him choosing yuk chi becausee tavia's character "dumped" him more than once..all misunderstanding and then she ended up marrying some other guy to her family...it wouldn't have been fair to yuk chi if he picked the other...but then love isn't always fair anyway..hee hee.
    But u have to look from Sau Ning's point of view. Her best friend likes Kau Zhong n then she has to think for her family since she's no ordinary girl. And the misunderstanding that arises because of Yuk Chi.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    just bought this series.i'm on episode 34.Raymond's character sort of annoys me in the middle of the series. And the part where he and Tavia misunderstood each other and both of them were like so hard-headed and didnt wanna listen and explain to each other...that was annoying too. On the other hand, i like Ron's character more. He's like the 100% perfect guy in this series, a very reasonable and trustworthy person. That part where he was almost killed by that Nancy Wu and also the part where he n Leile were on the boat and he thought he was gonna die....i think thats my fav scene of all episodes.
    Since you have the movie can you please upload it somewhere or seed in bittorrent so I can download it plz. I really like this show and I am too late since the show have been out for such a long time. Nobody is seeding anymore so can you plz upload it? or Anyone on this site that have the show please upload so I can see plz. I didn't know about this show until Directv shows it and they are always so slow so please do me this favor.

i hated the ending Twins of Brothers.. Raymond shouldn't have died!
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Talking

I totally love this serie, mainly cause of Ron and Raymond. I went to the video store a few days ago hoping to purchase the DVD of this. But sadly the store didn't have it. So I had to re-rent the tapes. I'm currently re-watching it, and only an hour or two into it. Ron is just so adorable! Totally gotta love him. And Raymond is also fairly cute too. I think there both cute in here.
    Last edited by TW1NKLE; 01-30-06 at 11:18 PM.
    ---------------------------------

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAid
    Since you have the movie can you please upload it somewhere or seed in bittorrent so I can download it plz. I really like this show and I am too late since the show have been out for such a long time. Nobody is seeding anymore so can you plz upload it? or Anyone on this site that have the show please upload so I can see plz. I didn't know about this show until Directv shows it and they are always so slow so please do me this favor.
    If you have the satellite channel. It's gonna be airing around 10:20, I think It's after Split Seconds. OR else you could catch it around 1 or 2 am, I'm not quite sure about the time on this one. But It's also gonna be airing after Split Seconds.
    Last edited by TW1NKLE; 01-30-06 at 11:19 PM.
    ---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    I missed some parts of this movie...wasn't tavia married..did her husband die so that it let kau chong the opportuniaty to choose...between the two girls?

she was married - she choose him over ray, but her husband died and she actually for a minute or so believed that ray killed her husband out of jealousy - b***** and he didnt!

i hate tavias character - she was a b**** to ray... im glad he didnt chose her and realised he love yuk chi instead!! they were so funny and cute together.

Quote Originally Posted by TW1NKLE

If you have the satellite channel. It's gonna be airing around 10:20, I think It's after Split Seconds. OR else you could catch it around 1 or 2 am, I'm not quite sure about the time on this one. But It's also gonna be airing after Split Seconds.
    I know that but can someone please upload it so i can watch it faster because it is really good and I really want to watch it. I found it from episode 1 to 26 and I couldn't find any beyond that so if someone could upload 27-42 I would really appreciate. I have a fast internet connection so it won't take that long. Please help me.

Well since no one feel like uploading can someone tell me where to buy the dvds or vcds for it then? I live in the U.S.

because downloading of series is not allowed here.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i liked TOB quite a bit for the first 20 episodes but then i realized how badly the show was dragging and the last 10 episodes of the show, it was very obvious they were just trying to drag on the show with needless side stories.

i also disliked the ending since they tried to make it so dramatic/different to the point it didn't really make sense or fit in.

i only watched the last part of the show b/c i like leila tong and tavia Yeung

i love raymond in here and i think his performance is the best in the series. he can handle his emotional scenes well. anyhoo, i'm not surprised that ron ng didn't deliver something good here. and since ray and ron are such best buddies, why can't the latter learn a thing or two about acting from ray LOL?

ron ng's character is such a bore, and even his good looks couldn't stop me fast forwarding his scenes!! leila's performance in here isn't bad, but i'm happy to say that nancy wu did better than her before, i couldn't understand about the sudden hype about nancy because i knew nothing about her. but now i fully understand so hopefully TVB will promote her more cause she's still getting small roles ...

both tavia and li qian were good too, so no bad comments on their acting. though sometimes i really dislike tavia's character.

i'll rate this series 3/5. it isn't the best wuxia series because almost all the martial arts thingy are enhanced by CGI or something so it isn't as original looking as LWOLAP, which is fully recommended!! and i fast forwarded too many scenes so i think 3 is the best i could give for this 42-episode series

yeah i agree with what you said
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    because downloading of series is not allowed here.
    Well since it is not allow here can someone upload it somewhere else then? Is there any other places that I can get the show from? I heard that you can watch show on the web so can anyone tell me the url to it? Is there program on the web that can allow to watch it? Or someone plz seed or put the Twin of Brothers episodes on bittorrent plz.
    Last edited by CoolAid; 02-05-06 at 01:35 AM.

i go to this particular forum to get my torrents. hm, if im not mistaken there was twin of brothers there...but im not sure if it has seeds or not. i'll pm you of the forum site.
    cherrie

i go to this particular forum to get my torrents. hm, if im not mistaken there was twin of brothers there...but im not sure if it has seeds or not. i'll pm you of the forum site.
    Do you have msn or aim well this is my email address [email protected]. the aim sn is J4ck13_Ch4n. So you can just email me or talk to me on either one of my im because I haven't recieve the url and plus I am mostly online anyway and we can talk about other hk tv shows.

i have msn but i don't have aim okay i'll add you now in msn
    oh sorry! haven't i sent you the forum site?! gosh i must have forgotten! i'll pm you now...sorry!
    cherrie

i have msn but i don't have aim okay i'll add you now in msn
    oh sorry! haven't i sent you the forum site?! gosh i must have forgotten! i'll pm you now...sorry!
    Where is he pm I don't see it?

upper right corner, you see the message welcome, cool aid? there's private message
    cherrie