View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

oh gosh as much as i pity her here for being cheated/betrayed by kau chong, i cna't help but hate her to the core! this woman is just soooo evil!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    oh gosh as much as i pity her here for being cheated/betrayed by kau chong, i cna't help but hate her to the core! this woman is just soooo evil!
    I know. Her acting was a bit 'eehhh' but I still thought she was pretty sweet in the beginning. I didn't mind her as long as I didn't see her for too much for the series, but I despised her at the end. I'm glad she got regret for what she did - now Li Qian can't be with Kau Chong.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

This is an overall great series.
    My favourite scene is when KC saw that Sauning did not trust that him to kill that puny guy Chai Siew and he said that she is a hypocrite! I can feel his anguish at the woman he deeply love and how disappointed he felt! This is the scene that is most vivid to me up till now! LOL!

But frankly I hated the ending. it's not the sad thing about ray dying that makes me hate it. But that after he had died, he managed to sorta 'come back to life' at the graveyard and even played catching with Ron! This scene destroys the poignancy of the whole dying business! It's like if you want a character die, he should die! Not live on in another form! That's kinda stupid.

Anyway I love ray in this series! So cute!
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    This is an overall great series.
    My favourite scene is when KC saw that Sauning did not trust that him to kill that puny guy Chai Siew and he said that she is a hypocrite! I can feel his anguish at the woman he deeply love and how disappointed he felt! This is the scene that is most vivid to me up till now! LOL!

But frankly I hated the ending. it's not the sad thing about ray dying that makes me hate it. But that after he had died, he managed to sorta 'come back to life' at the graveyard and even played catching with Ron! This scene destroys the poignancy of the whole dying business! It's like if you want a character die, he should die! Not live on in another form! That's kinda stupid.

Anyway I love ray in this series! So cute!
    I was upset about the ending too, but sad, not really mad about the whole thing. I thought Raymond coming back was a nice way to end the series - only Ron could see him. It was similar to what happened with Li Qian after his death - he stayed so he could say farewell to her.

I was upset about the ending too, but sad, not really mad about the whole thing. I thought Raymond coming back was a nice way to end the series - only Ron could see him. It was similar to what happened with Li Qian after his death - he stayed so he could say farewell to her.
    haha join the "ending haters" gang
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

yeah... it's too bad that Ray died, Ron should've die instead.

yeah... it's too bad that Ray died, Ron should've die instead
    that was what i though too
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

They both should live, as written in the original novel.

They both should live, as written in the original novel.
    unfortunately they didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy_85
    yeah... it's too bad that Ray died, Ron should've die instead.
    ditto!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

ditto!
    does it matter who dies? it was the ending anyways and cherrie said ray requested the death. not like ray or ron is going to have to die in real life...

does it matter who dies? it was the ending anyways and cherrie said ray requested the death. not like ray or ron is going to have to die in real life...
    nah it just spils the wholeending

i wwas like what the **************

well true...but whenever i think of ray...or okay, rather KAU CHONG dies...i still feel bad. and to think, kau chong's a person who enjoys company, but then he's left to die alone :cry: it's just so sad!
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

well true...but whenever i think of ray...or okay, rather KAU CHONG dies...i still feel bad. and to think, kau chong's a person who enjoys company, but then he's left to die alone :cry: it's just so sad!
    haha i wonder how you are going to react if ray dies in real life...wait let's not get to that point now...

cherrie are you going to remain a ray fan when he becomes 60 years old with wrinkles?

cherrie are you going to remain a ray fan when he becomes 60 years old with wrinkles?
    haha good question

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    haha i wonder how you are going to react if ray dies in real life...wait let's not get to that point now...

We-ell..the thing is, we do grow old with the actors so hehe, I think I'll still like to watch his series when he gets old.

hehe, i can answer you this: YES. i will stay as his fan even if he's already old. im not only after his looks, sure it will make my heart melt but what really made me such a solid fan is because he's not only good at acting, but based on the accounts of fans who really followed him around, ray's really a nice guy. i think that's sure a bonus point for a popular actor like him
    cherrie

ok I know ppl has unloaded the instruments(subthemes) before can someone plz do it again plz

i beg u i beg u

i already have the theme song but can someone sersiouly plz helpme

thanks

i'm in the middle of re-watching this not because i'm so crazy about this series but because the fact that when i watched it at first time, i'm more focus into Ron's char lol That time i didn't even really know or like both of them it just happened that i'm focusing on Ron's and sumtimes i skipped sum Ray's char. And i got my time searching for Ron's drama after watched this but then stopped

So this time *coughing* after got strike by Ray's charisma hehe...rewatching this series only this time more focus on KC!!!!!!!!! I used to dislike this chars, sumtimes so annoying and so ambitious but haha LUV changes it all

Post Twin of Brothers

this is my one and only favorite tvb movie !!!!!!!!! Goooooo Raymond !!!!!!!!