View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

charlene choi played suk lei's character? no way.. charlene as in twins-charlene???

Quote Originally Posted by ashmm
    thats good to hear!!!!! whew i was so worried when i saw the clip of her father piercing her with a sword. does anybody know where i can watch episode 12 of this series???!!
    Try going to www.aznweb.com you can download the series there. That's where I downloaded mine.

so i really don't like how no one really ends up with anyone else bc everyone freakin dies before they admit they like the person they do! grrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bich Nga
    so i really don't like how no one really ends up with anyone else bc everyone freakin dies before they admit they like the person they do! grrrr!!!!!!!!!!
    Go read the original novel, Now!

haha IMO the ending was quite good as it is i mean if KC did survive who the hell will he choose and nomatter who he chooses there willbe objections amongst us
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

even before he died, he already made clear of his choice...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

lool is this series that goood?? because i heard that many people like this ill give it a try if i get to have the direct download

Quote Originally Posted by o0olalas
    lool is this series that goood?? because i heard that many people like this ill give it a try if i get to have the direct download
    its 2006 and you still havn't seen TOB *woahzer*

IMO i liked it and i thought it was good

Default I wanna watch Raymond and Li Qian together!

Can't anyone here post a clip where drunk raymond pushes li qian down on the floor, asking her not to go away, marrying that other dude?

I really wanna watch that scene. Raymond looks so sexy in there. Please! Please! I would be eternally grateful and bless for it.

I would love to see any clips of raymond and li qian. Please post if you could.

PS: I just feel like putting lots of icons at the ends of my message. ^_- V
    Last edited by I_M Romantic; 01-02-07 at 11:51 PM.

i was glad Ray chose LiQian in the end. pity he died though. )):
    Christine Ng, Joyce Tang, Leila Tong, Shirley Yeung & Tavia Yeung.
    Raymond Lam & Roger Kwok

personally i thought the focus was more on Raymond, which i prefer la.
    Raymond Lam & Roger Kwok

Raymond all the way! If you say it's Ron, it must be that you are a Ron fan and are jealous of Raymond. No just kidding! But I believe more people prefer Raymond's character over. I am one of those. I like how he is ambitious and smart, but he's too arrogant.

TOB, though is not one of my favorite TVB dramas, I found it more worthwhile than Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion. First, the transformation between the Sui and Tang dynasties are one of my favorite eras of history. Second, the cast in Lethal Weapons and Love and Passion was not as strong despite the talented actors. Well, what I meant by "strong" is the chemistry between the stars. I love the chemistry between Tavia and Ray and Ray and Li Qian. Third, the plot in Lethal Weapons was just too draggy and it was pretty stupid. Fourth, of course, I don't really like to see Raymond playing evil though he is great as Fung Hung Lit (I love that name, by the way. It's sounds so strong.)

For more on these two series, read my reviews at TVB Today.

I like Ron's character more than raymond because the way he act and his personality in that character is not likable to me.Ron is more mature and more loveble than raymond.

the ending wasn't so bad, I didn't like the love story between Kau Chung Sau ning and yuk qi instead i prefer to watch ling and fei huan, and wan wan's love story. Overall I like the ending because liing didn't died and he gets to be with fei huan. I wonder is the girl who was with wan wan her daughter with ling or just her disiple.

wow i clicked all 5 options [:
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Read my review on TOB, all my thoughts are there already

http://www.geocities.com/tvbtoday/tw...?1182023172828

Sorry because the site may be temporarily down, but it works.

I really hope that TVB will make two ending of this series. One is Kau Chung will died and another one is he chooses Yuk Chi or Sau Ning and live together with Chi Ling and Si Fei Huen.
    This series is very good and i have watched many times but i still not boring yet to rewatched this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I really hope that TVB will make two ending of this series. One is Kau Chung will died and another one is he chooses Yuk Chi or Sau Ning and live together with Chi Ling and Si Fei Huen.
    This series is very good and i have watched many times but i still not boring yet to rewatched this series.
    hahah. i hope he'd choose Yuk Chi because she did more for him. Sau Ning chose her family over him & totally broke his heart. moreover, Yuk Chi is the one that Kau Chung loves ; Sau Ning is more like a sweet first love experience.

hahah, Chi Ling & Si Fei Huen, actually i think Wan Wan also deserves Chi Ling's love lo...hm.

yepps, i want an alternate ending too! ): gosh this series made me dislike Li Shi Min like siao la. x.x

&&& - i have rewatched this show thrice, & currently am rewatching it for the fourth time, but i still don't feel bored!
    Raymond Lam & Roger Kwok

I support Kau Chung with Tzui Ling!!! They r the best couple in TOB. Who did more to Tzui Ling, even walked on fire, gave his life? Isn't Fei Huen nor Wan Wan! It's Kau Chung. Who can control Kau Chung? Isn't Yuk Chi nor Sau Ning. It's Tzui Ling.

==> Kau Chung + Tzui Ling beat all Sau Ning, Yuk Chi, Fei Huen, Wan Wan.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Did any of you read any part of this actual novel?? I went to the library and saw part of it was going to check it out, but wasn't sure since this novel is REALLY long....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.