View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

Shoot! Lol. I knew I forgot someone. Thanks for reminding me bebe_girl.

Li Qain: character: 3/5. Her character... I don't know... it doesn't really seem likable. I thought it was kind of annoying yet helpful sometimes.
    Acting ability: 4/5. She did well portraying that role. I thought she was able to cry and that was good. Half way through the serie I decided to call her the 14 year old.
    WU ZUN ! <3

after the first two tapes i called her by something but I don't wanna say it because it'll cause a fight and people would get angry.

The quality of this series was so bad. Everyone looked extra dirty, sweaty and gross. I really liked nancy's outfits they're so unique. Tavia's clothes were pretty and elegant and Christine's were cute.
    The hair styles were all ugly espeically nancy's. I liked Ray's hair though, matches his personality.

flirty? HAHAHA

Ron's hair made me want to

This serie wasn't excellent but it was good. I think War and Beauty would be an excellent type of serie even though I only finished the first tape.
    WU ZUN ! <3

lol, ron's hair was like brushed neatly, everything in place. it looked so funny. And Li quan's head is very small and her braids were huge, it looked funny too.
    Tavia's hair at the beginning was so messy and her next hair do was super neat. I dont' like the front though. Nancy's two strand of hair were like crispy. oh and the concubine, she was just plain nasty.

I know I know! The concubine's hair tells me to rip her head, you know?
    I have to admit, Nancy's hair did look crispy at the two pigtails part.
    I kind of like Leila's hair. Li Qain's hair when she came back home, omgosh, it should never be mentioned again. (too old.)

I like Tavia in the black outfit when she wore it to Chai Sui's character. (not that wanted him to die.)
    I like Li Qain's blue outift.
    Leila and her look at the ending was nice.
    Nancy and her green outfit was stunning.
    Christine in the yellow cloth fighting was good.
    WU ZUN ! <3

i found the good vs the evil extremely boring!

Default hi

hi all, im new at this

well i jus finished watching all of TOB tonight and to me, the ending was not the best ending...

both twin brothers wanted to 'face' the truth of death but then Ron end up hiberating... why cant they both hibernate in the first place and live happily ever after?!

man that sucks for me cuz Ray was a cool guy in the end, the girl i think whatever you guys called her Tavia is way prettier than the other girl...
    and also imo, i think Ron should have went for the wun wun girl, shes hot and cute and nice!!

o yea lastly, what ever did happen to the women abuser guy who tried to kill the twin of brothers 'lady master' siu fu or something like that?! the one that appeared awhile back and he used her peoples men as bait to kill her?

It's true that Tavia is prettier than Li Quan, but I think that Li Quan is very cute. She's very young looking. Plus her personality suits Ray much better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    after the first two tapes i called her by something but I don't wanna say it because it'll cause a fight and people would get angry.

The quality of this series was so bad. Everyone looked extra dirty, sweaty and gross. I really liked nancy's outfits they're so unique. Tavia's clothes were pretty and elegant and Christine's were cute.
    The hair styles were all ugly espeically nancy's. I liked Ray's hair though, matches his personality.

Your post NEVER cease to amazed NOR disappoint me...
    Last edited by blood3; 11-21-04 at 06:48 AM.

well, Nancy was like Chun Li-expired, Tavia is Blue Mary gone chinese, Leila's like Mai Shiranui all covered up and Li Qian is like Yuri Sakazaki gone moley moley moley!

and if none of y'all don't know what i'm spittin' about, they're all characters from Capcom and KOF games.

i got another question, im thinking Ray loves yuk chi because he feels he owes her so much... why i say this is because it is very clear Ray loves Travia most because on the night he spent with each girls seperately, he did nothing 'important' with yukchi and he did something special with Travia by watching the fireworks he made for her...

In this film, Ray owes a lot to Yuk chi from beginning to end cuz yuk chi truly loves him and would die for him but throughout the film, he had to reject her most of the time... Ray treating Travia is a different story, they both have feelings for each other and i think Ray loves Travia more than yuk chi cuz the way he cares for Travia is much more than how he cares for Yuk chi... Ray risked his life fighting for Travia for citys, for rescure, for everything

well at the end, i think Ray went for yuk chi cuz i think he owed her so much and he doesnt 'owe' Travia anything so it works out.
    this is all IMO

well the ending was not good!!
    i was thinking about the movie the whole night i was lying in bed

At the beginning did you see the reaction Ray gave when tav said she was marrying chai siew. Then think of the reaction Ray gave when li quan was going to marry someone else. There's a difference.

Oh well, TVB made ray love li quan the most.

yea i think Ray loves Tavia the most

and i dont know why one of the brothers had to die... doesnt make sense to me, it would have been cool if they bothed lived to see the king after 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoBoy
    i got another question, im thinking Ray loves yuk chi because he feels he owes her so much... why i say this is because it is very clear Ray loves Travia most because on the night he spent with each girls seperately, he did nothing 'important' with yukchi and he did something special with Travia by watching the fireworks he made for her...

In this film, Ray owes a lot to Yuk chi from beginning to end cuz yuk chi truly loves him and would die for him but throughout the film, he had to reject her most of the time... Ray treating Travia is a different story, they both have feelings for each other and i think Ray loves Travia more than yuk chi cuz the way he cares for Travia is much more than how he cares for Yuk chi... Ray risked his life fighting for Travia for citys, for rescure, for everything

well at the end, i think Ray went for yuk chi cuz i think he owed her so much and he doesnt 'owe' Travia anything so it works out.
    this is all IMO

it took you the whole night to try to figure things out wow I cant say what's on my mind now
    Last edited by Crystaln; 11-21-04 at 05:07 PM.

lol do you actually think he stayed up all night?

Thumbs up

hihi. i love this series. it's so good, but kind of long though. i never was a fan of Ray and Tavia although i watch them together so cute in Golden Faith, but i love them in dis series. they're so good together, too bad, they don't end up together. it's really sad. i also like Ron and Leila, but Nancy is pretty cool in here. she's so cute!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoBoy

this is all IMO

My God, What can i say..Once again, You guys or some of you are just proving my point from before..My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

lol do you actually think he stayed up all night?
    Well, that's not the problem here...

Banned

At the beginning did you see the reaction Ray gave when tav said she was marrying chai siew. Then think of the reaction Ray gave when li quan was going to marry someone else. There's a difference.

Oh well, TVB made ray love li quan the most.

I'm not trying to start anything but some of you GIVE me no choice by your statements..Jeez wiz, it's no longer the 'one'z got ones own opinion' but whether or not if ANY of you EVEN knows what you guys are watching or even understands it anymore...gosh, SOME of you should be ashamed of even stating what your stating...
    Last edited by blood3; 11-22-04 at 08:14 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crystaln
    it took you the whole night to try to figure things out wow I cant say what's on my mind now
    I'll do it for you...My god, he/she obviously doesn't get the series nor story and i'm not speaking of only that one person..How can some of you Viet fans watch the ending to this series and STILL say that Ray choices or loves tavia instead of Yuk Chi..My god, your eyes on your butt or what????

You guys don't even stop to analyze the ending or their date,esp the ending, where he says what he says to the both of them and how he looks,acts,and his emotions says it all..I bet you guys didn't even catch the tears in his eyes when he said his goodbyes to her..He owes her?? What a joke...

As for the date..My god, he wasn't at all happy with her and there's more to it..His walk and her trying to catch up too him etc and what he said to her near the end..

I might get BANNED from here becuz of what i'm saying to you Viet fans but your stupidity is sooooo utterly ridiculous that i will risk getting banned just too out you two or some of you...My god..i can't stress enough how stupid some of you are..And it's really not a racist remark or thing or against you viet fan,it's just that you two should just stop making comments becuz they're obviously wrong and i'm sorry but i know that you guys can think what you want but for god sake, at least make the comment right and not sooooo WRONG..If it really was a racist thing,then,i wouldn't only be here...I'm afraid that other chinese fans see what you ppl or the two of you are saying and are in soo disbelief and also thinking you guys don't know what you're watching and YOU don't..!!!

They won't say anything but i will....JUST stop with the dumb remarks becuz you're making YOUR race/Viet ppl look bad!!!!

P.S. Stay away from Vampire 3 becuz i'm afraid it's too HARD of a series for some of you in particular to grasp,if some of you don't even understand the meaning of TOB, then there's no hope for you in Vampire 3...
    Last edited by blood3; 11-22-04 at 08:33 AM.