View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

LOL. Blood you're funny!! Hehe..
    I agree with you, it's not about "well that's your opinion" anymore is it?? It's like changing the complete story to one's bias and innane POV. Don't stress over it though blood, it's only a few that dont get the story. Come visit http://www.tvseriesensation.com and you'll see a more open minded crownd. LOL.

Back to the factual story, I particullarly love the scenes Khau Chong chases after Yuk-Chi to her father's homeland and proposes to her!! And the garden scene, so romantic.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a04.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a02.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c03.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c05.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by blood3
    I'll do it for you...My god, he/she obviously doesn't get the series nor story and i'm not speaking of only that one person..How can some of you Viet fans watch the ending to this series and STILL say that Ray choices or loves tavia instead of Yuk Chi..My god, your eyes on your butt or what????

They won't say anything but i will....JUST stop with the dumb remarks becuz you're making YOUR race/Viet ppl look bad!!!!
    ha ha I was speechless then ha ha

Im mixed so NO those cant drag us VNmese down, it doesnt matter which race you are it's just not even hard to understand the story line god I mean bebe & Toronto please u guys can state your thinking but stop trying to bring attentions & try to be a TOB director or write your own sh*t abt the show would you, you are misleading the new comers to the show geez and I have to say this other readers are laughing while reading your nonsense analysis here ..
    I could understand that how the story begin & you would luv to see Tav&Ray together but as the story progress god every 1 could understand what's the story is abt here..

I just could not understand Y u guys keep on watching it then say it's boring now, & please dont tell me u just want to find out if R&T will be together Im sure u read all the posts before it dubb in Viet so you already know, if u know TVB made your idol's charactor a s l u t and u dont like that idea then stop, dont watch, dont try to analyze or try to mislead others here

and yes I know u r gonna turn around & do more writing sh*t and call that facts here but dont bother, like I said u did right at first abt R&T story but stay w the truth would u.
    Last edited by Crystaln; 11-22-04 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystaln

Im mixed so NO those cant drag us VNmese down, it doesnt matter which race you are it's just not even hard to understand the story line god I mean bebe & Toronto please u guys can state your thinking but stop trying to bring attentions & try to be a TOB director or write your own sh*t abt the show would you, you are misleading the new comers to the show geez and I have to say this other readers are laughing while reading your nonsense analysis here .. and yes I know u r gonna turn around & do more writing sh*t and call that facts here but dont bother, like I said u did right at first abt R&T story but stay w the truth would u.

Yup Yup Yup!!

I hear ya girl!!! I was laughing so hard reading bebe_girl and Toronto's interpretion of the serie! I was thinking? Did they write it or dream of it?? LOL

Come on, it's one thing to say which is your favorite couple ect, but you can't go changing storiline and story . Hehehe So mislleading for viewers who have not seen serie!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a04.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a02.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c03.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c05.jpg'), '')

""tvb made ray love li quan.""

what exactly there meant "ray loved tavia?"
    none, so what's with all these angry people?
    Last edited by bebe_girl; 11-22-04 at 06:42 PM.

You know what autumn rain?
    stop being like some phsyco and back off me.
    you keep attacking me for everything i said.

DID ANY OF YOU READ MY REVIEW? ANYONE?
    well obviously not, cause you really sound like some clueless person to me.
    Last edited by bebe_girl; 11-22-04 at 06:54 PM.

oh my lord......

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    Some parts ray acted bad but overall i'll give him a 5/5 because it's really hard to act some scenes he did, and he did it really, really good. For character, 4/5.

I like Leila whenever she's with her father and some parts with Ron. The underwater kissing scene was soooooo sweet, i love that part.
    acting : 3.5/5 character 4/5

The Evil Emperor, Ai Hei (sp?) were one of my favourite characters.

I didn't feel like rating them because I was too lazy. I would've written more, but don't feel like it. we know the the person ray really loves the most is Ron, then Li quan. I thought it would make more sense if Ron died. Not that i want him to be dead but at the beginning, they would rather die then be apart.
    The below is totally from my POV, how I saw it, dont bother arguing, its just a waste of time.

Performances:
    Tavia: The thing I like about her character is she doesnt put herself lower because shes a woman or above because shes princess, she treats everyone equally. She always thinks before she does anything. She suffers quite a lot, being away from Ray and marrying someone else, then losing her husband. She understands everyone she meets. Really strong character. Character: 4.5/5
    Her acting was very impressive; she was only one of the few who actually made me cry. Acting: 5/5

Li Quan: she annoyed me from the moment I saw her until the very last tape. She wasnt very annoying in the last tape. She finally matured down. She is the luckiest character, because she got to spend a lot of time with ray. I hate her for her constant accusing and her judgement, playing hard. Every since she fell in love with ray she became so distanced with Tavia, I find is shocking they grew up together, but all the sudden its like they never knew each other. I do like her for being there with ray. Shes pretty thoughtless, always accusing when she never hears their side of the story. Character: 2.5/5
    She is horrible at some expressions, like pissed off and angry. She over did it with swinging her arms and dragging her words long. Her crying is very good, but she cried too much I dont even feel sorry for her. 7.5/10

Ron: He only acts well when hes with Raymond; he acts pretty horrible when hes not. The last tape he acted really well. Character 4/5 acting 3/5

Nancy: I love her character, shes adorable, always protecting Ron and not the saddy little girl who her lover doesnt love her. Acting 4/5 character: 4/5

Chai siew- I like his character towards the end, he matured down, not that little guy who gets upset because he doesnt have something he wants. He was selfish for marrying tavia when he knew she doesnt like him.

Ray - Tav
    It was love at first sight, she left him a good impression from the moment he saw her up close. She saved him from the evil guy or else he wouldve been dead. That is how their relationship started to build up. I love the way he made the grass ring for her by hand, how he saved her when she fell down the mountain and hugged her until she woke up. The way he looked every time she left him. Too bad he didnt love her the most, but he does have feelings for her and he said shes important to him. At the end she said she could feel ray around her protecting her, perhaps he is?

Favourite Scenes:
    -When tav fell off the cliff and screamed his name and he jumbed down the cliff to save her
    -Ray hugged her while looking at the mountains until she woke up
    -When he said he didnt want the path to end while holding her hand
    -The part when he said hed win the city for her, I loved the way they looked at each other
    -When ray finally knew that tav married chai seiw because she owed him so much and asked her if they could get back together
    -When ray gave tavia a shoulder to cry on, he was hurt to see her cry
    -When ray was like so pretty when he saw tavia, while his nose was bleeding
    -When they were under that waterfall thingy
    -When ray yelled at tavia accusing her for using everyone

*when tavia told ray to hate her if it makes him feel better
    *when ray asked tavia if she believe that he can jump over the other side and she said yes! and he made it across
    *when tavia used herself to let ray escaped
    *when ray was telling her about li quan's marriage they just sat there looking at sunset
    *when ray arrived to help tav and her bro, the first thing he asked was "where's tavia?"
    *the way tav looked when they hugged under the firecracker scene

Ive always wondered why she didnt let him kiss her. they're so romantic together!

Waise Christine
    -When Christine was fighting with that yellow fabric around her, so ladylike
    -When they were trapped on the island
    -When waise killed the emperor, very cool
    -The last hug he gave her before he died
    Without those two relationships, I wouldve given up on this series.

The ending wasnt that sad, I didnt cry. When Ron was with Leila telling her that hell never forget her was really sad, felt sorry for both of them, he told her not to tell Nancy because he didnt want her to get mad. At the end when he read the letter Nancy sent him, they filmed his eye. He does have feelings for Nancy, he thought of her before he died, but his feelings for her arent as strong as his feelings for Leila. They probably didnt get married because who would be at their wedding? I didnt really hate the concubine.
    darn some people are just so lazy to read or can't read at all. why am i bothering with people who haven't read my posts? hmm I really don't know.

Last edited by bebe_girl; 11-22-04 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystaln

I just could not understand Y u guys keep on watching it then say it's boring now, & please dont tell me u just want to find out if R&T will be together Im sure u read all the posts before it dubb in Viet so you already know, if u know TVB made your idol's charactor a s l u t and u dont like that idea then stop, dont watch, dont try to analyze or try to mislead others here

and yes I know u r gonna turn around & do more writing sh*t and call that facts here but dont bother, like I said u did right at first abt R&T story but stay w the truth would u.
    if you read what i said, right off the beginning, i said the series was boring but i had to finish it because i already started. It will sure help if you add in some periods.

Last edited by bebe_girl; 11-22-04 at 07:23 PM.

if you read what i said, right off the beginning, i said the series was boring but i had to finish it because i already started. It will sure help if you add in some periods.

bite me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRain
    I agree with you, it's not about "well that's your opinion" anymore is it?? It's like changing the complete story to one's bias and innane POV. Don't stress over it though blood, it's only a few that dont get the story. Come visit http://www.tvseriesensation.com and you'll see a more open minded crownd. LOL.

Back to the factual story, I particullarly love the scenes Khau Chong chases after Yuk-Chi to her father's homeland and proposes to her!! And the garden scene, so romantic.

I'm done with this issue and what i have to say..It's really not a 'Race' thing, i can assure you guys..I'm never or most of the times,in any particular thread or series...You only see me post in series that i'm currently watching and at this moment,it's Vampire 3..That's it!!!

I don't get into anybodies faces,no-matter them being chinese or viet..It's just that this time, it was a 'Once In a Life Time' stupidity remarks that i've come by and couldn't pass up and MOST who'z read the viet TOB can understand why...Otherwise, ppl can have his or her own opinion but NOTHING like this..Speechless,basically..

Default Here's What I think!

I've been reading on what other have thought about this series and I was tempted to add what I think even though I haven't seen all of the series myself. The last two tapes come out today for me. Although I haven't seen all of the series myself I know the ending thanks to the spoilers on the internet. And what makes me boil the most is people who say that Khau Trong chose Ngoc Chi because he owes her heaps. If he chose her because of that then he should of stayed with Thuc Ni, I mean the poor girl was prepared to give up her life, her innocence and her uncles life's work for this guy. In my opinion Khau Trong chose Ngoc Chi in the end because he knew that she was willing to give up everything for him, and he loved her the most. Not like Tavia who will put her family above him anyday, but Ngoc Chi whoo satyed by his side and even loved him when he was a nobody.
    In my opinion Ray and Tav weren't love at first sight on both parties, sure Raymond fell for Tavia, but we all know that love at first sight is purely based on appearances, they both didn't really get to know each other very well. I think that Tavia and Raymond both understand each other when it comes to war, but I don't think their personality really suit each other. Ngoc Chi's bright and bubbly attitude is better matched with Khau Trong's. Now don't get me wrong I like Tavia and all and I agree with others when they say that Tavia is better looking than Ngoc Chi, but I like Ngoc Chi cause she's cute, and I have no problems in either of the actresses acting ability, they both played their role very well.
    There are some things about Tavia's character that I don't like. When she agreed to marry Chai Siew I thought that she was willing to forget Khau Trong and live happilly ever after with the guy that will benefit her family through their marriage. But you can imagine how I felt when their engagement seemed to drag on forever. I also hated I when Tavia would feel uncomfortable everytime Ngoc Chi and Khau Trong are having fun together. Forget the guy women he has to move on, she can't expect him to feel sad about her forever. And why can't it be Ngoc Chi? Ngoc Chi is just as eligible as she is. Another part that made me real mad at her was when her husband died and she goes and hugs Khau Trong, you can already what not so pleasant words were crossing my mind at that time... She does look good in black though.
    And I'm to the part where Khau Trong is about to turn evil.... I know I only have a few eps left to go so hopefully there will be more Ngoc Chi and Khau Trong parts, they're so cute together.

Quote Originally Posted by blood3
    I'll do it for you...My god, he/she obviously doesn't get the series nor story and i'm not speaking of only that one person..How can some of you Viet fans watch the ending to this series and STILL say that Ray choices or loves tavia instead of Yuk Chi..My god, your eyes on your butt or what????

You guys don't even stop to analyze the ending or their date,esp the ending, where he says what he says to the both of them and how he looks,acts,and his emotions says it all..I bet you guys didn't even catch the tears in his eyes when he said his goodbyes to her..He owes her?? What a joke...

As for the date..My god, he wasn't at all happy with her and there's more to it..His walk and her trying to catch up too him etc and what he said to her near the end..

I might get BANNED from here becuz of what i'm saying to you Viet fans but your stupidity is sooooo utterly ridiculous that i will risk getting banned just too out you two or some of you...My god..i can't stress enough how stupid some of you are..And it's really not a racist remark or thing or against you viet fan,it's just that you two should just stop making comments becuz they're obviously wrong and i'm sorry but i know that you guys can think what you want but for god sake, at least make the comment right and not sooooo WRONG..If it really was a racist thing,then,i wouldn't only be here...I'm afraid that other chinese fans see what you ppl or the two of you are saying and are in soo disbelief and also thinking you guys don't know what you're watching and YOU don't..!!!

They won't say anything but i will....JUST stop with the dumb remarks becuz you're making YOUR race/Viet ppl look bad!!!!

P.S. Stay away from Vampire 3 becuz i'm afraid it's too HARD of a series for some of you in particular to grasp,if some of you don't even understand the meaning of TOB, then there's no hope for you in Vampire 3...
    Okay, you know what, for once I aplogized to you but now, I CAN'T TAKE IT.
    WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?
    DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A "COMMENT" IS? IT MEANS, WHAT SOMEONE THINKS ABOUT SOMETHING, THEIR REMARK TO IT.
    And if you diss someone's remark, thats just mean, horrible, and cruel. And, if some of us have some beliefs about TOB's ending, then it's whom's business. NOT YOURS. So don't you go out and about saying trash about how "stupid" and "dumb" we are. DO YOU UNDERSTAND TOB? CAN YOU 100% TELL US THE EXACT MEANING? And if you say yes, UHhhh RITE. Wanna phone TVB? Guess not. Also, if you don't like vietnamese people's comments and opinions, then don't read them. None of us are forcing you. gosh. And is it not allowed to state how you would've writen the script?

p.s: DUDE, WE CAN WATCH VAMPIRE 3 IF WE WANT. Are you sure you understand everything about vampire 3? What you said was very rude and inappropriate. Think about what you wrote.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRain
    Like I already made it clear, it's alrite to have your own comments so I should have no reason to be upset about you writing what you think this thread it about, but I have a question for you. Are you calling some of us, non open minded?
    WU ZUN ! <3

hahah blood3, u took the word right out of my mouth...i was in suspense, trying so hard not to attack these people b/c thats why we had to start a new thread...buh thank god u sed it....i mean WDF! are u pplz watching?..making up ur storyline and making urself believe that u are RIGHT? well UR WRONG!!!!...

FINAL WORDS: ray and tavia are in the past and ray didnt choose yukchi cuz he OWES her..whoever sed that is seriously stupid and dont even deserve to watch this series.. UGHH!!!

like i mean yea u have right to post ur so-called" comments" buh u cant completely change everything, it like..for u who watched shrek.. ITS LIKE SAYING SHREK IS RED AND NOT GREEN...U GET IT? it totally stupid.. how can u keep saying kau chong like tavia and he never liked yukchi wdf!

thank you, blood3..for saying wha i wanted to say!!!!! lo0l...
    Last edited by mklxpp; 11-22-04 at 09:28 PM.
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

Quote Originally Posted by mklxpp
    hahah blood3, u took the word right out of my mouth...i was in suspense, trying so hard not to attack these people b/c thats why we had to start a new thread...buh thank god u sed it....i mean WDF! are u pplz watching?..making up ur storyline and making urself believe that u are RIGHT? well UR WRONG!!!!...

FINAL WORDS: ray and tavia are in the past and ray didnt choose yukchi cuz he OWES her..whoever sed that is serious stupid and dont even deserve to watch this series.. UGHH!!!

thank you, blood3!!!! lo0l...
    hmm making up storylines, iunno whats up with that, but, are you sure you guys are right?

not worth to continue to argue because we'll have think thread deleted again and people would be upset and it'd be a kullision! sooo...keep it cool.
    WU ZUN ! <3

yes, makinng up stuff.. only some of u , i kno some are actually just ur opinion, but for the person who sed kau chong was holding the rabbit shoes at the ending was b/c that kauchong owes her too much that why he chose her... and who ever sed that saulings date was far more special than yukchi was dreaming /drunk too cuz THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whe kauchiong was hugging sauling, theywas nooo expression on his face and he was walking in front of her and she had to run up to him to grab his hand..on the other hand..yukchi and kauchong were already holding hands and he tightening the grip too, and that show he likes her more..DUH! SORRY IF IM BEING MEAN BUH SERIOUS...THINK ABOUT WHA T U ARE SAYING..I KNO U LIKE TAVIA BUH DUNT BE SOO BIASE!
    Last edited by mklxpp; 11-22-04 at 10:03 PM.
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

Banned

FINAL WORDS: ray and tavia are in the past and ray didnt choose yukchi cuz he OWES her..whoever sed that is seriously stupid and dont even deserve to watch this series.. UGHH!!!

like i mean yea u have right to post ur so-called" comments" buh u cant completely change everything, it like..for u who watched shrek.. ITS LIKE SAYING SHREK IS RED AND NOT GREEN...U GET IT? it totally stupid.. how can u keep saying kau chong like tavia and he never liked yukchi wdf!

thank you, blood3..for saying wha i wanted to say!!!!! lo0l...
    I don't mind being the soo called 'B.itch/bad guy'......They still think they're right..My god....The of it all.......

just forget about them, wasting your energy.

how can u keep saying kau chong like tavia and he never liked yukchi wdf

err who said that? please quote whoever.

Banned

yes, makinng up stuff.. only some of u , i kno some are actually just ur opinion, but for the person who sed kau chong was holding the rabbit shoes at the ending was b/c that kauchong owes her too much that why he chose her... and who ever sed that saulings date was far more special than yukchi was dreaming /drunk too cuz THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whe kauchiong was hugging sauling, theywas nooo expression on his face and he was walking in front of her and she had to run up to him to grab his hand..on the other hand..yukchi and kauchong were already holding hands and he tightening the grip too, and that show he likes her more..DUH! SORRY IF IM BEING MEAN BUH SERIOUS...THINK ABOUT WHA T U ARE SAYING..I KNO U LIKE TAVIA BUH DUNT BE SOO BIASE!

Don't bother to explain to them becuz they NEVER understood nor got this series at all..Even from the start...I'm sooo disgusted that i'll get Banned just for my comments.......Why explain to 'cupcake'???She doesn't even know nor does she realize what they're doing and saying and the soo called 'making up storylines' etc becuz she,herself is not clever enough to understand the series herself OR just that she's trying soo hard to back up her ppl...I don't blame her for trying to do so but there are times where ONE should know when to stop and realize that 'YOU'RE all F****** WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!'....