View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

Quote Originally Posted by blood3
    Don't bother to explain to them becuz they NEVER understood nor got this series at all..Even from the start...I'm sooo disgusted that i'll get Banned just for my comments.......Why explain to 'cupcake'???She doesn't even know nor does she realize what they're doing and saying and the soo called 'making up storylines' etc becuz she,herself is not clever enough to understand the series herself OR just that she's trying soo hard to back up her ppl...I don't blame her for trying to do so but there are times where ONE should know when to stop and realize that 'YOU'RE all F****** WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!'....
    F U blood3! Im a new member and how the F did i make up storyline u ignorant F!
    I posted all my comments as an opinion and i did NOT state it was TRUE... u lil F, i wish i knew where all hk F live so i can box your face for sh*ttalking about me and others for no reason... all you guys can do is sh*ttalk online and this is not just this forum.... everybody somehow sh*t talks online...

what the f is the point of this forum??! isnt it to discuss your ideas about the movies... your likes/dislikes/opinions/ideas...

if i had/like the same idea as the movie, then maybe i should be a f ing tvb producer...

SOME PEOPLE MIGHT SAY ITS A GOOD MOVIE, SOME PEOPLE MIGHT SAY ITS A BAD MOVIE... WHO THE F IS RIGHT??! THERE IS NO CORRECT ANSWER TO THAT SINCE ITS ALL OPINION U F B...
    Last edited by TorontoBoy; 11-23-04 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blood3
    Don't bother to explain to them becuz they NEVER understood nor got this series at all..Even from the start...I'm sooo disgusted that i'll get Banned just for my comments.......Why explain to 'cupcake'???She doesn't even know nor does she realize what they're doing and saying and the soo called 'making up storylines' etc becuz she,herself is not clever enough to understand the series herself OR just that she's trying soo hard to back up her ppl...I don't blame her for trying to do so but there are times where ONE should know when to stop and realize that 'YOU'RE all F****** WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!'....
    what's the matter, huh? am i getting on your nerve? oh, well, you know, thats too bad. its totally understandable if you're gonna swear at yourself now. and you know, it's actually very straight foward that you're not as smart. why? cause of the things you say.

why did you quote my name, 'blood3'? are you like, jealous you don't have such a good name?

and to you once again 'blood3', i don't think you should say "they don't understand the serie" because there are no right answers. so don't go F.ing your useless sh.it.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 11-23-04 at 02:02 AM.
    WU ZUN ! <3

hahaha! we got potty mouths in here....

can't say for myself....i cuss alot too!

My interpretation of TVB's ending:

Ray loved Tavia once, still likes her a bit, but the times for them to be together has passed. His love for her has now risen to that of a good friend that understand and care for each other. The short-lived fireworks, the moth in the pond/lake, and their speech after the fireworks has already confirmed this.

Ray loves Li Qian because she was there for him while he lost hope in Tavia due to some misunderstanding, but now that he has already started with Li Qian, he has no reason to discontinue it and go back for Tavia, even though the misunderstanding has been cleared up.

Ray didn't like Li Qian in the start, but he began to apprepriciate her for who she is and what she can give him. IMO, Li Qian is not superior, nor inferior, to Tavia because she can give everything for Ray, it is just that they have different values and upbringing.

Ron does not love Nancy, but he pitied Nancy and in a rush of adrenaline and hormones, he slept with her. But he knows the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with, is Lelia.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

did Ron Ng's character Tsui Siu-Ling have a daughter with Nancy Wu's character Wan-Wan?

that's what i've been wondering....although it was pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by tinlunlau
    did Ron Ng's character Tsui Siu-Ling have a daughter with Nancy Wu's character Wan-Wan?

that's what i've been wondering....although it was pretty obvious.
    Not really. It was pretty ambigious. It could be since she's the right age, but Nacy never clarified so!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    My interpretation of TVB's ending:

Ray loved Tavia once, still likes her a bit, but the times for them to be together has passed. His love for her has now risen to that of a good friend that understand and care for each other. The short-lived fireworks, the moth in the pond/lake, and their speech after the fireworks has already confirmed this.

Ray loves Li Qian because she was there for him while he lost hope in Tavia due to some misunderstanding, but now that he has already started with Li Qian, he has no reason to discontinue it and go back for Tavia, even though the misunderstanding has been cleared up.

Ray didn't like Li Qian in the start, but he began to apprepriciate her for who she is and what she can give him. IMO, Li Qian is not superior, nor inferior, to Tavia because she can give everything for Ray, it is just that they have different values and upbringing.

Ron does not love Nancy, but he pitied Nancy and in a rush of adrenaline and hormones, he slept with her. But he knows the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with, is Lelia.
    that's what i said also, i have no idea why they're yelling at me or anyone else.
    Last edited by bebe_girl; 11-23-04 at 01:17 PM.

blood is banned?
    before you people go running your mouths go to the beginning of THIS thread and READ (that is on PAGE ONE). We just finished this series and told our thoughts. You guys obviously haven't read them because no one made up storylines and no one said "ray loved tavia the most" here.

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    that's what i said also, i have no idea why they're yelling at me or anyone else.
    Maybe some misinterpretation? I said nearly the same thing in another forum and I got bashed as well!
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    Maybe some misinterpretation? I said nearly the same thing in another forum and I got bashed as well!

Guys stop fighting about it. I thought asking mod to close the other would stop this issue, but looks like you want this thread to close as well?

I am not being biased towards anyone, but just drop it. Bebe and Blood, stop encouraging bashing each other.

Ok, i'm viet. and My interpretation so far...

I watched where Kau Chong asked Yu Chi's hand in marriage. I have to say that he does looke sincere. I do believe that he has a small thing for Sau Ning, but that was in the past. At times, I just think Kau Chong had a idol-like or lust for her, not true love. HE and Yuk Chi has been together with each other and gone thruogh together. I think it streghtens their love. They are at peace when with each other, ( in terms of happiness since they do quarrel alot).

When Kau Chong and Sau Ning are together, they alwasy talk about their ambitions and who is gonna take over the land. Their relationship was more on gaining presitige.

Also, I think Kau Chong expressed his love towards Yuk Chi more. WHen he told Sau Ning he liked her, he was just like," Ermm.. i promise to be good enough for you."

as for Yuk Shi, his love for her seemed more relax because he doesn't need to gain fame to accept her love.

just my two cents.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i know i shouldn't write this.
    But the encouragers were mklxpp, crystaln, autumnrain.
    i certaintly didn't start this either, i'm just going to ignore their comments completely.
    Last edited by bebe_girl; 11-23-04 at 07:31 PM.

ok.. i was expressing my feeling abt ur[torontoboy] comment o.O
    i kno u are just expressing ur opinion which technically, BUT u cant just start interepreting some weird like " kauchong only liked/chose yukchi becuz he owes her... DO U REALLLY THINK THAT IS TRUE?...
    and to the people that commented one the series and that were actually opinions..like bebe_girl..im sorry buh i wasnt trying to attack you so..yeahh....
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

Wow I finally finished the series although I am a bit sad, I mean who knows how long it will take for me to see Raymond again, or a good series from TVB. I'm sad that Raymond died at the end but the part at the end where he and Ron are playing around in the grass is a bit of a comfort, I mean his dead but like not really dead... if you know what I mean. At first when Raymond went on that little date with Tavia even I had my doubts on who he loved more but when I saw the rest of the parts with him and Ngoc Chi I was pretty sure who he really loved. With Tavia he went to see fireworks with her this to me means that their love was short but sweet at the same time. With Ngoc Chi he lay there with her and watched the stars this to me means that their love is everlasting... The scene where he was telling Ngoc Chi who he chose out of the two is very touching...

I wish TVB chose to end it differently but oh well... nothing can be done now. It was very sad when Raymond died. Luckily Ron got to live on with Leila, I can't believe that they didn't get married after all those years OMG! And Oanh Oanh and her little student, I don't think their mother and daughter, I mean Oanh Oanh's got nothing to hide if it was her child I'm sure she wouldn't hide it from her.

I reckon the last few episodes were sad I mean they just started killing people off like Ly Moc, it was sad when he died.

I just felt sad that Yu Man Fa Kap died, and Christine would be lonely for the rest of her life! I mean if the Evil King coudl repent and becoem a monk, why can't Yu Man Fa Kap repent and go away with Christine?

The endings for the main characters are pretty predictable from Ep 25 onwards, I just got the idea who will end up with who, and that Ray and Ron might possibly die since they (mostly Ray) was getting ambitious and annoying everyone. But I was shocked that only Ray died.
    Cyril Connolly

well i think at the end he was going away with her but then ray came so he let ray have revenge on him, if he told ray the truth, like ray would believe him?
    live as brothers, or die as fools...

okay, i don't really like debating, but waht is up with this. isn't at the beginning, we are just talking plain matter about tob and the reason the other thread was closed-everybody knows. man, i don't get why r y'all just so stuck with this relationship thingy. so what who ends up with who, i mean, i don't really care who enterprets wahtever, but noone can change the ending so no matter what y'all wrote about wat y'all think, the ending what the ending is allllllllllll aboooooout cannnooooooot be channnnngeeeeed!!!!!!!
    don't bother talk to me cuz i don't like arguing. just waht i think
    cool/
    I might not look smart under the eyes of a genius, but rather intelligent in front of an idiot's perspective. Then, what are you, an idiot or a genius?

must be honest, some of you (i won't point specifically) realy try hard to force what you believe on people. common, just a movie won't worth arguing about. but seriously, this is a comment forum so some of y'all really are rude to others, i mean, be nice to wat people think though it might not be sth that you think. i'm going to sleep

p.s i won't talk about this anymore
    I might not look smart under the eyes of a genius, but rather intelligent in front of an idiot's perspective. Then, what are you, an idiot or a genius?

ya...i think that there's no problem with how others think bout this serie and say their opinions but the thing that bothers me is that sum ppl sounds like its about the viet ppl. i mean at first it started out as a conflict bout the serie but then later on its bout how the viet ppl ain't understanding the movie...so ya...i think is alrite to say what we think bout the move but its certainly not rite when we talk bout other's cutlture and say how others don't understand the movie cuz if i'm not wrong, this thread is one TOB not bout dissing others culture nor is it bout hurting others.

is alrite cupcakes....!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

you go girl, bittersweet!!! thank you thank you!
    WU ZUN ! <3