View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

Quote Originally Posted by liza_ng
    Hello My name is Liza, I am a new member.

I am from holland, and love to watch chinese series, don't have much time with studying and all. But still, I did watch Twin Of Brothers, and I must say I loved it. Okay al lot of fiction, and not really realistic, but the love story was good. I am not good with the names of the characters and all, but I loved (how did you guys call him) Raymond (?) and Li Qian them together.

I especially love her now, I hope to get to know more about her, because I can't find anything about her, (might be because I don't know where to start)

Love, liza.

oh...how i'd love to move in with you! lol!
    got any home grown weed?!

and....is weed cheap in Holland?

Whatever happened to the good old day golden 80's TVB series? Less computer graphic, good plot, more authentic ancient costumes. I have no problems with present day wuxia series, but it's kinda silly to see how the ladies starting to dress in more revealing clothings (baring the shoulders and legs such and such / aren't they supposed to cover themselves up?), and the guys with funky hairstyles (and highlights AHEM!). They're not traditional anymore, but i must admit, they are pleasant to look at.

Random thought: did people back in the ancient time know how to french kiss? cuz ive seen a lot kissing in ancient series.

Do you guys know that Ray is starring in another ancient series with Charmaine, Sonija, and Bosco (i think?!!)? ANd im counting the days that ill get to see LI qian and ray together again.

P.S: If you were to direct a sequel to TOB #2 ( ), how would you like it to be?

Persoanlly I wouldn't make a sequel to this one, I mean Ron's character was boring and poor Raymond died so there would be nothing much to talk about in the next one, and without Raymond I wouldn't watch it. But I would love to see another series with Li Qian and Raymond in it together. Sorry Michelle fans but they have way more chemistry and better acting skills!

Sequel to this? hmm I dont think so, Ron and Leila couldnt carry on a series by themselves. Their story is pretty boring and lame...and their acting is horrible, if they revive Ray's character and with Li Qian then it shouldnt be a problem.

Default HMMMM

HOW CAN J DOWNLOAD SERIES?????????????????????????????????

Thumbs up

ron g and raymond lam are so sweetie

No way. They should NOT make a sequel. The story will not be as interesting. The main character died. So where can the story pick up? And Ron and Leila is defintely BORING! I always fast forward their scene the second time around.

This movie should end right here. It's good enough no need for sequel.

Raymond Lam so cute. I love him.

I know they're not making a sequel to this ( AND THEY CANT)

I meant use ur imagination. Then again, it's hard. Please disregard my stupid question.

Besides us, do you think TVB producers notice the chemistry between Ray and Li qian so that they could make another series starring those twos as lovers. WOuldnt that be the day!!

hmm, well, in the tob #2, maybe li quan should suicide and sit up in heaven with raymond and look at the moon. something like that.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    hmm, well, in the tob #2, maybe li quan should suicide and sit up in heaven with raymond and look at the moon. something like that.
    Cute!

Li Qian only plays a supporting role in TOB right? Who's the leading actress in TOB? Tavia?

I have a feeling people are running out of things to talk about. I guess TOB is getting boring, BUT Ray is still HOT as always!

Quote Originally Posted by blue_tomato
    Cute!

Li Qian only plays a supporting role in TOB right? Who's the leading actress in TOB? Tavia?

I have a feeling people are running out of things to talk about. I guess TOB is getting boring, BUT Ray is still HOT as always!
    No Li qian plays the lead actress in the series...Tavia is not the lead...Li Qian and Raymond has the most screen time in there

I love TOB...one of the best wuxia series...minus the fight of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond's fan
    No Li qian plays the lead actress in the series...Tavia is not the lead...Li Qian and Raymond has the most screen time in there

I love TOB...one of the best wuxia series...minus the fight of course.
    I was an ex-TVB addict (school reasons) until my brother's gf let me borrow series. This movie revived my old addiction. At the beginning, i wasnt interested but when i saw a potential relationship between Ray and Li, i was immediately hooked. I laughed and i cried. I stayed up until 3 in the morning trying to finish the series. ANd i watched the garden scene (ray and LI) multiple times. I'm falling in love with Ray all over again.

Random thought: Remember that scene where Li posted something on the Rock of Love and Ray found out that she has a crush on him...supposedly that rock is magical (makes dream come true...can't think of the word)...if Ray didn't take down that paper and threw it away (a couple of scenes later where he and Tavia were talking)...then He wouldnt die, and he and Li qian would live happily ever after. So it was like he sabotaged his relationship with her. Did anyone catch that part?!! IMO, if he had left it alone, the ending might have been different. INteresting eh?!! BUT damn TVB directors who feel the need to KILL RAY. Damn them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blue_tomato
    I was an ex-TVB addict (school reasons) until my brother's gf let me borrow series. This movie revived my old addiction. At the beginning, i wasnt interested but when i saw a potential relationship between Ray and Li, i was immediately hooked. I laughed and i cried. I stayed up until 3 in the morning trying to finish the series. ANd i watched the garden scene (ray and LI) multiple times. I'm falling in love with Ray all over again.

Random thought: Remember that scene where Li posted something on the Rock of Love and Ray found out that she has a crush on him...supposedly that rock is magical (makes dream come true...can't think of the word)...if Ray didn't take down that paper and threw it away (a couple of scenes later where he and Tavia were talking)...then He wouldnt die, and he and Li qian would live happily ever after. So it was like he sabotaged his relationship with her. Did anyone catch that part?!! IMO, if he had left it alone, the ending might have been different. INteresting eh?!! BUT damn TVB directors who feel the need to KILL RAY. Damn them!!!
    I think that at that moment he was very shocked. He didn't have time to think. And then right after he finished his reminisces of LQ, he heard LQ fell, and he was too worried. He ran too her when he heard her scream. So I don't think that he had time to think about that wished paper. Although, I am sort of wondering why he kept that paper with him for so long though? My way of thinking is that he didn't want to throw it away.

Umm....I have no idea where to pick because I haven ot watch it that far. I have to wait until my friends are done with it so he can let me borrow the series.

But I'm watching "war and beauty." .......... but can't wait until the end of this series to ifnd out what happen.....although know ahead of time, which suck butt. but oh well. =) I want to see it myself......

Hey it would suck if they make a sequel but you know producers would do it for the moeny.......and if that many people love it...they won't mind getting another one.....they can't always make ray come back to life...hahahaha...i dont think that would ever happen but yeah.....

I'm up to episode 11, and so far I'm bored to tears. The storyline sucks and it's very draggy.

watching ron is painful...

i thought Tavia was the lead female???

anyway, this series was really, really good until about 3/4 of the way through, then it started to get boring. way too much dialogue, plus the '2 dragons' were separated hence it was like watching 2 different stories.

excuse me if i'd just given away a spoiler.

but my goodness, Ray is so hot in this series!!!

That is what I thought at first,too. Tavia suppose to be the lead female. But as the movie goes on, Li Quan is the lead. I see her more on screen than Tavia. So Li Quan the lead role......right?

I love both brother when they are together, at least Ron is fun to watch than. I agree when they got seperated, its like watching two different story. Ray story is much better to watch while Ron is BORING! I think at this point there is nobody that truly love his scene after he is not with Ray anymore......who would? There is nothing interesting....nothing to get you hook...excpet he is after the girl of his dream.....which is also dull and tedious.....They too serious......

I just finish watch TOB. Yeah the ending is really sad. I feel sorry for Ray because he didn't have the chance to say that he loves Yuk Chi. Tragic couple, well at least Ray made up his mind and knows that he only love Yuk Chi in the end. Overall this is a great serie.
    Keep Smiling

Yeah Ron did get very boring when he wasn't with Raymond, his whole life practicularly evolved around his girlfriend. Raymond was more interesting and funny to watch. One can easily see the difference between the two characters personality.
    For people who read the book or atleasr know about it, can they tell me what Raymonds other wife was meant to be like?