View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

awwww, how cutey petootie @@ Ray looks so cute!
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

wha abt the one in the plaided shirt? i dont realli kno that recognize that one.
    oh and hte one wit him holding a string thats attached to a lil horsey
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

I love the little pics they are so cute! Which one is the one with him with the toy horse I think I can recognise the others. I think the plaided shirt is Golden Faith but I'm not sure.

Twin of Brother was weak

Story was not very good at all
    and i can't belive it that they cast such a ugly girl that Raymond would like
    and the picture quality was not up to usual HK series standard
    looks like China or Taiwanese standards

Quote Originally Posted by yokei
    Twin of Brother was weak

The series was shot in China. Ugly girl?!! What IS UR definition of beauty? MOre than half of the people in this thread will disagree with you. Must u use the word ugly? Its such an insult. Unless you can prove me wrong, but i happen to think that she has a talent and will soon rise to stardom EVEN WITH her look (which i think is cute). Shes only 19-20. She will soon grow into her look. GIve her a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by yokei
    Twin of Brother was weak

Nice of you to share what you think, but atleasy give reasons. Why do you think it was weak? Liqian certainly was not ugly if you thought she was ugly then perhaps you should give us your definition of pretty. The picture quality wasn't as good was because it wasn't filmed all in Hong Kong like their previous series, trust me I know the quality wasn't as good, I have a plasma screen and everytime it becamse too bright and the tape couldn't handle it the screen flashed, still it was a good movie.

How can people define pretty? it's their opinion.

thank you
    bebe girl
    i agree with u that no one can define pretty or beauty
    because it is based on opinion

and i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings
    ccsakura and blue tomato

this was just an opinion and i didn't mean to be rude
    i think she act pretty good also but i didn't think she would be the one raymond likes

so can we be friends?

and to answer both your question on who pretty
    then i would say Gigi Lai
    she's so pretty okay

blue tomato

i will give her a chance

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    How can people define pretty? it's their opinion.
    Well of course people have different opinion of true beauty. I dont have a problem with that. Since none of us likes to be called ugly, i dont think we should say anyone is ugly. Lets use the word mediocre or average Plus people look better when they age. ANd you know what, i blame the make up people of TOB. I think they purposely made her look like that on purpose because her character symbolizes simplicity and innocence. Her character is suitable for Kau Chung, an orphan and who used to dress in raggity clothes. As you can see, Li qian's costumes are so much simpler and less fancy than Tavia's. Its the director's intention i guess. Ahhh...i think too much...my apology

Hi Yokei! Lets be friends! HOpefully TVB will star Li qian again so that we can judge for ourselves.

yes, beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, and everyone will vary on what they define as pretty.

but 'ugly' is a very strong word to use, especially if you don't know what you're talking about. if people think liqian is ugly, mate, you ain't seen nothing yet!
    obviously you haven't met enough people yet to know when to use the term 'ugly'.

anyway, back to the quality of the series, yes, i agree, the image quality didn't seem as good as other TVB series. i think working in china had something to do with that. perhaps they had to hire a lot of the filming equipment in china or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ccsakura
    I love the little pics they are so cute! Which one is the one with him with the toy horse I think I can recognise the others. I think the plaided shirt is Golden Faith but I'm not sure.
    The one with the white horse is Blade Heart
    hmm if u say Li Qian is ugly then what about Nancy? and whole heaps of other actresses? to me Alyssia Chia is average with a HUGE nose, but to u she might be beautiful. So yes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
    And may u answer why did u think Ray shouldnt be in love with Li Qian? isnt she good enough for him? then u need to watch the series again. but I love TOB, I think it's the best ancient series of this year.

Lets not blow things out of proportion AGAIN!

I definitely that TOB is the best wuxia series in this year. If i were to give out some sort of award, i would give it to li qian and Ray for best couple. Everytime i watch their scenes together, it brings tears to my eyes. Im not their die-hard fan but i MUST admit they DO have great onscreen chemistry together, much better than any chemistry Ray has had with other actresses. At first, i didnt like Li qian (or any other mainland actresses due to my dislike of their series). But she acted realli well in TOB, and so its my duty to defend her against those who like to discredit her talen and belittle her look. I dont mind if they do DATE each other offscreen. Wouldnt that be interesting! Gosh imagine people's, especially Michelle-Ray and Tavia-Ray pros, reaction to that...hhahha..NOW that is comedy.

TO change the subject, i dont care who Ray is with (preferably with Li qian), as long as he doesn't DIE in the end....do any of u guys know where i can dl TOB w/o paying?
    Last edited by blue_tomato; 12-08-04 at 03:03 AM.

hi
    blue tomato
    yes i agree that the word ugly was a bit harsh
    and i really thought about that

i didn't really mean she's that bad maybe it was also the costumes and outfit
    and Tavia

but i check out a few of her pics and i thought she okay
    anyway
    its hard to say

I just think Gigi is so pretty and is my dream girl in my opinion maybe i was comparing too much

anyway i respect your thoughts and hope we can be friends
    u too ccsakura

yokei

U meant GIgi Lai right?

Why is it that Hong Kong actresses look so much different than mainland actresses? When i was saw TOB, i knew right away that Li qian doesnt work for TVB and that she must come from mainland. Weird! I guess when you see too many TVB series along with Taiwanese series, and other series, you can just distinguish which is which based on the quality and the casting.

Hey Yokie, do you not like Li qian's look because of her moles? Just think of marilyn monroe, dude!

Has anyone read the original novel and would like to comment on it? I made up a thread in Wuxia Fiction section. IMO, the book is much better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by AresInvincible
    Has anyone read the original novel and would like to comment on it? I made up a thread in Wuxia Fiction section. IMO, the book is much better than this.
    I havent read the novel, because I cant read Chinese and they dont have in English
    Some1 told me that it was not a novel...it's picture story book right? like cartoon story...pls clarify on this

No there's an actual novel of TOB. I heard that its really long. But the ending is quite satisfying because Kau Chung doesnt die, and that he has two wife (yuk chi and some other girl...not sure if it's Tavia's character). By the way, what is the name of Tavia's character?!!

No one has talked about TOB a lot lately. Running out of things to post?!! LEts start a fight just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by blue_tomato
    No there's an actual novel of TOB. I heard that its really long. But the ending is quite satisfying because Kau Chung doesnt die, and that he has two wife (yuk chi and some other girl...not sure if it's Tavia's character). By the way, what is the name of Tavia's character?!!

No one has talked about TOB a lot lately. Running out of things to post?!! LEts start a fight just kidding
    Tavia's is Lee Sau Ning, I wish they have the novel in English cos I cant read Chinese. Now I am interested in Lethal Weapon of love and Passion.
    Does anybody know Huang Yi wrote any other book then the 3 we already know? thanks

Is that what they call it now? I thought its called Tossing Rain Turning Cloud. I remember someone posted a site somewhere in this thread that has the novel for TOB.

I'm starting to think Ron ng is realli cute