View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    sorry..i am kind of lost since the thread is so long....is this a remake of jue dai shuang jiao? ron and raymond as twin brothers? what's thier basic personality like? oh yah..how do the guys look in ancient costumes and hairdos?
    At first I found the hairdo and the costume were a little werid but then I got over it. The story is pretty good and the actors are pretty interesting.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Thanks for answering James....but I still want to know if this is a remake of jue dai shuang jiao? what are Ron and Raymond's characters?

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Thanks for answering James....but I still want to know if this is a remake of jue dai shuang jiao? what are Ron and Raymond's characters?
    nope, it is not.

Ron and Raymond plays 2 orphans. They are very good friends and are like brothers.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

thanks..then why twins of brothers? again TVB's english problem?

i think it is becuz they are so close and kno each other very well that its like twins...like u kno how they say twins have their own sort of connection... like if one was in trouble the other would sense something is wrong...same with kau chong and zi ling..
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

Is this the first time that TVB cast Ron and Raymond together as leads?

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Is this the first time that TVB cast Ron and Raymond together as leads?
    I think so.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

I just finished Tape 7-9.. i really like the character. I was so sad when Tavia chose Chai Sui to be her husband instead of Ray. I mean she doesn't like Chai Sui..she likes Ray. But she that just for her family sake. I thought those two(Tavia& Ray)would be so cute together.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

hmm, been quite awhile since i finished TOB and my feelings towards Yuk chi still hasn't evaportated. kind of scary lol.

sorry...not familiar with this serial..who's yuk chi?

sorry...not familiar with this serial..who's yuk chi?
    She's the one that end up with Ray.

can anyone tell me the chinese name for the "twin of brothers"

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    hmm, been quite awhile since i finished TOB and my feelings towards Yuk chi still hasn't evaportated. kind of scary lol.
    lol...it IS scary..it's been a while since I finished too, but haven't had any special feelings towards any characters there. It wasn't such a great series, and they dragged and dragged in the middle part..

can anyone tell me the chinese name for the "twin of brothers"
    I believe it's 'Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan' or 'Dai Tong Sheong Long Juin'

hey people if you want the Ron&Leila Music fomr this series ..go to the forum on my signature to get it.. but you haev to be a member in order to view that page.. but i hope your not just going there to take that and leave.. and just be a part of that forum as well. thanks..check it out
    bu bu jing xin

Talking ray + li qian

hi. new here. just wanna comment on ray n li qian in TOB. i kno a lot of ppl do not like mainland actress with a hunkie like ray but i must really admit that she did a good job here. their chemistry is really good! i dislike her initially bcoz she is really irritating. then, with the following episodes, i really luv her!! she may be very abrupt at times but hey, look at ray's character! he is equally stubborn!!

Lightbulb most emotional scenes

i was so suprised that i cried while watching this series. it was so sad n touching! if i m not mistaken, during episode 40, wen ray went out separately with tavia n liqian. i m not too impressed with his outing with tavia. it was nice with fireworks n everything but his expression is just like going out with a good fren. however, his scene wif liqian makes me cry. i think it is bcoz i already knew the ending wen i watch dis series. he was so happy wif her n they really share the moment together. just couldn't bear thinking that they are going to be separated in the end.. the other scene wer i cried was the one wer ray lied to liqian. i think ray can really express himself with his eyes! he was so sad and there are tears lingering in his eyes. he didn't even dare to look at liqian! anyway, i think the final episode is a consolation to liqian. at least in the end she knows that ray loves her most. n i must agree that it is so unfair of the director to deny the final kiss of ray and liqian. poor fellas!!

What a piece of crap this series was....

Talking

Pretty good series...didn't like the ending at all...why did Raymond have to be the one to sacrifice everything while Ron got to live...nah they should have all lived...i kinda didn't like Sau-ning's big brother after what he did...but he did do it for a good cause...who cares...i still don't like him it was kinda long but it still was a good series

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbill
    Pretty good series...didn't like the ending at all...why did Raymond have to be the one to sacrifice everything while Ron got to live...nah they should have all lived...i kinda didn't like Sau-ning's big brother after what he did...but he did do it for a good cause...who cares...i still don't like him it was kinda long but it still was a good series
    i agree with ya..the series was okay...but i didn't like the ending either because raymond had to die. that part was sad. i also wished that the one raymond liked the most was tavia because i don't really like li qian
    Last edited by LilMags051492; 02-09-05 at 10:27 PM.
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

Quote Originally Posted by Honam426
    What a piece of crap this series was....
    I agree this series suck ***.... the twin of bother should be called the gay of brother. the two main character act too gay for me. hehheh sorry dont want to offend any one but thats my opinion. this series was a remake of an orginal series. the orginal series was better