View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

oh wow, i havent been checking this forum as i have been busy, and this thread is still going?!

then again, this series is one of my favourite TVB series! i love the relationship between kau chung and tzui ling!!
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    I support Kau Chung with Tzui Ling!!! They r the best couple in TOB. Who did more to Tzui Ling, even walked on fire, gave his life? Isn't Fei Huen nor Wan Wan! It's Kau Chung. Who can control Kau Chung? Isn't Yuk Chi nor Sau Ning. It's Tzui Ling.

==> Kau Chung + Tzui Ling beat all Sau Ning, Yuk Chi, Fei Huen, Wan Wan.
    Although Kau Chung did so much for Zi Ling but Zi Ling do nothing for him. Somemore, Zi Ling always scold Kau Chung.

That Chai Siu is very annoying. Always like to show off in front people.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I really hope that TVB will make two ending of this series. One is Kau Chung will died and another one is he chooses Yuk Chi or Sau Ning and live together with Chi Ling and Si Fei Huen.
    This series is very good and i have watched many times but i still not boring yet to rewatched this series.
    If TVB is going to make two ending, i want two ending Kau chung also wont die. It is very sad. The saddest part is when Yuk Chi already knew Kau Chung love the most is her and she is hugging that shoes. Suddenly, Kau Chung wake up from dead and talk sumthing to her. Then she is going to hug Kau Chung and he is disappears. That part make me cry non stop. Now thinking about that also made my heart felt sour. T-T

Wouah, I'm kinda surprised this thread is still goind on despite the serie's ended a long time ago.
    I really like Ron an Ray's performance in TOB, it differs from their usual role. (Ron being an "aggressive" guy and Ray a rich boy)
    I wonder why TVB doesn't give them more role like that...

Quote Originally Posted by kamikakushi View Post
    Wouah, I'm kinda surprised this thread is still goind on despite the serie's ended a long time ago.
    I really like Ron an Ray's performance in TOB, it differs from their usual role. (Ron being an "aggressive" guy and Ray a rich boy)
    I wonder why TVB doesn't give them more role like that...
    Ray usual role isnt rich boy. Ray's role is always changing. In Survivor's Law his roles is quite poor.

love raymond!!!y he have to died.
    if time can be turn back......there won't be tomorrow....

i dont care

Banned

uhm.....probably raymond?

Both i think...

Hi! I made a mistake with my previous post so it is in moderation, so forgive me if I repeat myself.

I grew up watching TVB series, but took a decade break around the time this series came out. I only recently watched it when it popped up on the app. Unfortunately, TVB series have been on the decline and most of the old discussion forums and fan pages are gone. I am really late to comment, but need a place to gush.

I will try to write a longer review in order to get some closure, but wanted to share my love of the Kou Zhong and Song Yuzhi characters. It's been a long time since I have seen such a fun, sweet and loving pair. They certainly left an impression.

Their last date scene was touching, full of humorous and loving memories. I always thought Yuzhi should have laid next to him to watch the stars, and defiantly decided to imagine it myself. But wait, I did not need to do so, because years later, the director himself released the original filming of this scene!

He chose a different background music, 你是我最深爱的人 by 永邦演唱歌曲, "You are the woman I love most". Not an anvil, huh? Lol. This video can be found on bilibili.com.

They are walking side by side, fingers interlocked, him squeezing her hand tightly as previously shown. There are longer close ups of her lips and eyes to match the lyrics.

"You have the most beautiful lips
    You have the most moving eyes"

It is the original filming, Raymond speaks Cantonese and Li Qian speaks Mandarin. Even with the 2 different languages, they are harmonious. Her voice is soft and sweet. As she is tells him that she will love him no matter who may be in his heart, he closes his eyes contently and the music fades and it is quiet. The scene pans out, this is where TVB cuts off.

We return to see Yuzhi smiling. She hears Kou Zhong softly snoring. She looks down incredulously and annoyed that he fell asleep on their date. Her face changes. She laughs to herself and gently lays down next to him.

The music kicks up again. "You are the woman I love most..." His hand wraps around her shoulder! She looks up to see him gazing into her eyes. So much love. "You cheat", she murmurs. He puts his forefinger to his lips, "Shh, don't spoil the mood." So playful. He holds her close to him, smiles and sighs completely fulfilled. They look up at the stars. He pulls her in even tighter. The scene ends with the roaring fire.

So perfect. If only TVB didn't insist on the ridiculous love triangle we would have had this ultimately romantic scene. They have a beautiful intimate connection based on friendship, supporting each other through trials and tribulations, and laughing together.

Quote Originally Posted by Potatochip View Post
    So perfect. If only TVB didn't insist on the ridiculous love triangle we would have had this ultimately romantic scene. They have a beautiful intimate connection based on friendship, supporting each other through trials and tribulations, and laughing together.
    I perfectly agree with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    That Chai Siu is very annoying. Always like to show off in front people.
    That man always gets to my nerves. Whenever I see him on media, I always remember his role in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramagist View Post
    That man always gets to my nerves. Whenever I see him on media, I always remember his role in this series.
    I couldn't agree more, though the fact that we hated him means he is that good as an actor to his role.