View Poll Results: In the movie "Twin of Brothers" who is really the main guy character??

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAYMOND LAM

38 59.38%
  • RON NG

7 10.94%
  • who??

2 3.13%
  • i dont care

7 10.94%
  • BOTH !!!!!!!!

20 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

Default Twins Of Brothers 《大唐雙龍傳》

New thread for TOB, forget about the Viet thingy, start new.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-30-08 at 06:12 PM.

hi....newbie here ****wave to everyone***
    I'm so glad you started a new thread

I can't wait to see the last 4 tapes....

Can someone plz tell me why Raymond gave up the chance to be a king at the end? He fought so hard because he wants to be the ruler, but when he finally got the chance, he gave it up. What's the reason?

so.................. a new threAD HUH? anyway, what else can I say besides i can't wait for this week's tape. Last week's tape was okay because mainly about fighting and stuff - that doesn't mean i don't like fighting, hehehhe, in fact, the only reason why i watch anyway (part of the reason )
    i was kind of laughing when Kau Chong drop the wine bottle (?) when he saw yuk-chi hugging that dude- sorry guys forgot the name. i was like "hahhaha, see what you get now when whenever she is with you, you don't see how important she is" (that is my opinion - do not correct me cuz i hate debating -the main reason for this forum).
    still, back to what i'm saying, i can't wait.

P.S. = i'm jealous of y'all who has finished this series and i don't. lol.

TOB isn't a very good series IMO, It's so draggy, not much about politics, the characters are so dull. It could've been better and shorter. just a thought, kind of getting tired of the sissy stories.

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    TOB isn't a very good series IMO, It's so draggy, not much about politics, the characters are so dull. It could've been better and shorter. just a thought, kind of getting tired of the sissy stories.

hahahahah, that is what my bro said and what i thought too b/c of last's week tape but still i just really want to watch the ending. hahhaah.... not so funny.

to be honest, i didn't watch some tape cuz it kind of bored me. for me, i like to finish watching something when i started watching - either completely or partially, doesn't matter as long as i know the ending.

oh yeah, what does IMO mean cuz i really have a hard time understand some abbreviation in here - kind of off topic.

In My Opinion - IMO
    Whenever I watch a serie i have to finish it, that's the reason why i'm watching it.
    I fastfoward some parts though.

Thumbs down ehhs

at first i liked it because ron ng is in it =) gotta love him hehehs.
    yea but it wasnt that great. way too long. n bad ending. =T

Hey bebe_girl,

Thanks for making a new thread for TOB. I was getting impatient with sh*t starters.

I'm curious about one thing. How did Ron know that Raymond likes Yuk Chi? The last time he saw them, they were only friends and at that time Raymond still likes Tavia. What makes him jump to conclusion that Raymond loves Yuk Chi (although it's true)? Raymond really missed Yuk Chi when she's not there with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Faythe
    I'm curious about one thing. How did Ron know that Raymond likes Yuk Chi? The last time he saw them, they were only friends and at that time Raymond still likes Tavia. What makes him jump to conclusion that Raymond loves Yuk Chi (although it's true)? Raymond really missed Yuk Chi when she's not there with him.

the answer is simple....they're brothers (hypothetically speaking)! they know each other for so long, that it doesn't take much to figure things out with intuition.

The series is getting kind of boring
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

it's over next week right?
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    it's over next week right?
    yep, about time if you ask me.
    I wanna watch WAB and Split Second.

i thought the first part of this series was very good but towards the end it got kinda draggy... but overall its a pretty good series
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

the first part was very funny and amusing but as the serie went on it kinda went downhill.. not superiorly, but somewhat.
    WU ZUN ! <3

isn't it kind of funny how at first bebe_girl said that TOB was draggy and then all of a sudden, a whole bunch of people agree and talk about the draggy and downfall.
    It's just funny how we can change topic really fast (at first, the relationship of yuk chi-kau chong- tavia). it's like all of a sudden, there is sth else to talk about. heheh. just want to share sth. lol.
    I might not look smart under the eyes of a genius, but rather intelligent in front of an idiot's perspective. Then, what are you, an idiot or a genius?

the tav-ray-yuk chi, i wouldn't make a big deal out of it but ppl just kept on saying it's wrong. I'm going to watch the ending now.

I just finished watching the last tape. Oh yeah, Raymond definitely loves Yuk Chi the most! When he lied to her about not choosing her, he didn't even looked at her. He had to turn away, because his eyes were all misty. He couldn't even bear to see her hurt, not even a tiny bit. It was so funny when Raymond and Tavia's brother both wanted to cheer with her. On his date with both girls, he couldn't help smiling when he's with Yuk Chi, while with Tavia, he barely talked. He didn't looked like he was all that happy. I did noticed that he held on to Yuk Chi's hand really tight. It's like he scared to let go of her. Anyone can tell his from his expression when he lied to both girls that the person that he loved the most was Yuk Chi. He was so emotional with her, while with Tavia, he was very civil and calm. It was so sad at the end. All he wanted to do was kiss Yuk Chi for the last time, and he had to disappeared right at that moment. That's so unfair! It was a very sad ending, but I'm happy that the person he loved was Yuk Chi, and not Tavia. I think that Yuk Chi stayed single, because right at the end when Ron told Raymond that Yuk Chi is going to visit him the next day. It's sort of comforting in a way, knowing that even in his death, the only person that he was waiting and cared for was Yuk Chi. However, I still didn't like the ending though. I wished that he didn't die and live happily with Yuk Chi and Ron.