Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword Stained with Royal Blood 《碧血剑》(2007)

SCOUTS honor
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

whoa...this looks really good...when did this come out? where can i dl it if it is out? thanks!
    ~Lysa~

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    The sina site for this series is up: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/newbixuejian/index.html
    thanks LZG, the production for this is really fast, the photos are already up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Well, as i have heard, the director isn't gonna put LYF high on the list anymore.. hehe.. he wants to give other acttresses another try
    amen to that!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Why did they give Yuan Cheng zhi such an ugly hairdo? and looking at the pictures of LYF and Huang ShengYi in ancient costumes, LYF seems to look more beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Why did they give Yuan Cheng zhi such an ugly hairdo? and looking at the pictures of LYF and Huang ShengYi in ancient costumes, LYF seems to look more beautiful.
    i agree lyf is more beautiful...that and it helps that she has better costumes and hairdo's. but i'm not fond of lyf until she can prove that she can act and additionally, she looks like a 7 year old impersonating an older character. but i guess that's why the most fans like her because of her baby fat.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

She needs to play a short tempered brat or evil type character before we'll know if she can act.
    Wizard

In the original novel, how did HA Suet Yee ( snakeswords man ) died?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i agree lyf is more beautiful...that and it helps that she has better costumes and hairdo's. but i'm not fond of lyf until she can prove that she can act and additionally, she looks like a 7 year old impersonating an older character. but i guess that's why the most fans like her because of her baby fat.
    I disagree. If LYF wore the same hairdo and clothes as Eva, she still looks better than Eva. LYF just looks good in ancient clothes.

I think Eva is seriously too skinny and it could be because Eva's face seems too small too..that's why LYF looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I disagree. If LYF wore the same hairdo and clothes as Eva, she still looks better than Eva. LYF just looks good in ancient clothes.

please read carefully. i said that lyf is more beautiful. and it helps that she has better costumes and hairdos too. that is not to say that if eve and lyf wore the same thing they'll be as beautiful. i prefer eva acting wise and she looks more mature.

In the original novel, how did HA Suet Yee ( snakeswords man ) died?

spoilers............yes...he was such a cool character too...i really enjoyed his story line.

Eva has better roles than LYF. She didn't have good roles in TLBB/Xian Jian.

It doesn't matter anyways...LYF isn't in this series. Dont know why they chose Eva. Sun Fei Fei looks way better than Eva any day.

It doesn't matter anyways...LYF isn't in this series. Dont know why they chose Eva. Sun Fei Fei looks way better than Eva any day.
    the princess is suppose to be the most beautiful woman in the novel so it is appropriate for them to choose a better looking actress than eva for that role.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    the princess is suppose to be the most beautiful woman in the novel so it is appropriate for them to choose a better looking actress than eva for that role.

Ahhh...my mistake... then they chose the right person to play the princess because Eva can't play the princess.... LoL

in Xian Jian, LYF displayed a cold hearted XLN when she wanted to give Xiao Yiao up to YR. i didn't think she was bad at it, but we'll see in the real ROCH.

Eva is too.... skinny. LYF's fatty cheek looks nice. Either way, being the main female character, you still have to be better. Which actress is Ah 9? She better not dissapoint me by the way the book described her.

Default Ranking

Not that we mentioned this book. No one in the wuxia area EVER talks about this book. The only 5 book they ever talk about is DSGS, LOCH, ROCH, HSDS, and XAJH. It does get boring! I read it 2 quick times. Based on what I know, I would try out a ranking for this book. Due to the fact Hwun Yuan Gong is not as good as Xian Tian Gong or Toad Stance, the level is most likely much lower.

Unbeatable (wudi) : probably no one even saw this peak.
    Supreme ( jui din): hm..., no one. The only one close to this peak is Hwa Mountain master, but his level is not as good as YG's in ROCH. So nope. No one.
    First of First ( yi dun yi): hm...., a few. The 2 Metal Sword people- U and Mu. Hwa Mountain people- Hwa mountain master. Divine Fist Unbeatable. Probably Hwang Zhen. Naturally, our main character. 5 poison leader.
    First: ....., pratically anybody that is good, but not mentioned above.

Well, as i have heard, the director isn't gonna put LYF high on the list anymore.. hehe.. he wants to give other acttresses another try
    Haha, well, I just went to the Sina website. It's not that he didn't decide, but there was 2 reasons why he didn't choose LYF. 1st. SHE's with SONY in JAPAN! She is praticing singing. 2nd. Give the girl a break! She didn't finish ROCH that long ago.

In addition. For Duke of Mount Deer. Zhang Zhi Zhong said that if LYF is willing to, he'll gaurantee that LYF will get one of the 7 wives' spot.

LYF cant star in every JY drama, the fans are pissed off enough as it is. there are alot of chinese forums where people are saying they arent going to watch ROCH simply because LYF is in it.
    I also think LYF is alittle better looking than Eva, cus she has better skin and rounder cheeks. i think Eva looks alot like athena chu though, especially in kungfu hustle. it wouldnt hurt her to gain some weight though.
    I dont think they made the wrong choice casting her as qing qing, she looks pretty cute in male costume.
    as for princess changping, i saw some pics of sun fei fei in costume and she doesnt look that good, the hairdo is kind of scary. I like the actress that plays He tieshou though, she looks pretty good.