Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How can we make SPCNET Forum a better Forum ?

IMO I think that when we write things and than rewrite it again, it doesn't have to say wait 60 seconds because you have to wait a while so yeah. IMO I think that it would be better if it doesn't say that .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

sig pic show as a sig pic and not as a link!
    "last edit: username, time etc" remove it

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    sig pic show as a sig pic and not as a link!
    "last edit: username, time etc" remove it
    Uhh.. we don't put banners or pictures in SPCnet like in other forums. To avoid computer lagging.

and, about the edit thing.. I think its ok to state that.. In fact, what problems did it cause?

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    and, about the edit thing.. I think its ok to state that.. In fact, what problems did it cause?
    It's look ugly IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    It's look ugly IMO
    :/...
    No offence but.. kinda lame reason.. If it really looks ugly, why hasn't anyone complained about it..?

SPCNET seriously needs a lounge section. havent you guys noticed that compared to other forums, this site has so few members? everyone has a really low amount of posts too. most ppl that come here don't even post a lot. how come we don't have a lounge?
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Quote Originally Posted by xcutie
    SPCNET seriously needs a lounge section. havent you guys noticed that compared to other forums, this site has so few members? everyone has a really low amount of posts too. most ppl that come here don't even post a lot. how come we don't have a lounge?
    We do have a lounge, its just our lounge is much different from the other forums.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

We don't have general chat or relationship forums just because it has caused a lot of unnecessary problems and spam.

Spcnet forums values quality over quantity. We believe its better to have posts with quality than having a lot of posts that filled with smilies and one word responses. In other words, we don't spam.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    We do have a lounge, its just our lounge is much different from the other forums.

We don't have general chat or relationship forums just because it has caused a lot of unnecessary problems and spam.

Spcnet forums values quality over quantity. We believe its better to have posts with quality than having a lot of posts that filled with smilies and one word responses. In other words, we don't spam.

I think the forum is just fine. I was reading through another forum and someone made a comment on Korean actresses and plastic surgery. Whoa, a few responses sounded very insulted.....personal. I have gone through several threads in SPCnet and almost all have been pleasant bar one.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung

most other forums have like a Lounge section for postings stuff that don't fit in anywhere else.. sometimes i want to ask something that doesn't fit anywhere, but i know it's going to be closed by mods. SPCNET is so strict compared to other forums..
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Default Why not open an American Series forum

American Series are very good.

Large investment amount and high quality.

I hope you can open an American Series forum.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/f/housewives/U1527P28T19D1189F1420DT20051031121252.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-02-21/U1017P28T3D658382F326DT20050221160648.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-12-13/U1527P28T3D927072F326DT20051213151530.jpg')

Recently, there has been quite a few number of polls regarding certain actresses. One in particular was targetted several times, and was even compared to an alien. The majority of the polls have become either pointless or ridiculous. It would be appreciated if the moderators could reinforce the rules and regulations to starting a poll in the future. Thank you.