Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Theme Song/Background Music

Default Looking for a Theme Song/Background Music

Hi everyone!!I am so desparate to find a song here.Does anybody here know the title of the ending theme song in the series Xin Yi jian Mei starring Shui Ling?I know this show is so long time ago but please if anybody knows the theme song for this show which is played at the end of every episode,please do reply me.Tell me the title n the singer for this song.For All I know,This song is sung by a female and there's another version of it which is sung by a duo.PLease do reply me.Thank you.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 09:08 PM.

Default Anyone knows this series and have the theme song?

I watched this series and would love the theme song if anyone has it. This is a China or Taiwan series about this girl who is involved in the middle of the end of the Ming dynasty and the beginning of the Qing Dynasty. It starts out with her telling the story in flashback when she is a nun. She forced/tried to poison the last Ming emperor but ends up his concubine instead. He doesn't trust her but is love with her. Etc. What's the English name of this series? What's the name of the actor who plays the last Ming emperor and the main female character? It's actually not a great series but I love the theme song and wonder if anyone has it.

It first I thought it might be Wu ze tian Taiwan version, because she plays the nun. It also could be this series, there is no nun's but it is called Qing jiang yu feng.

Quote Originally Posted by bakyspritz
    I watched this series and would love the theme song if anyone has it. This is a China or Taiwan series about this girl who is involved in the middle of the end of the Ming dynasty and the beginning of the Qing Dynasty. It starts out with her telling the story in flashback when she is a nun. She forced/tried to poison the last Ming emperor but ends up his concubine instead. He doesn't trust her but is love with her. Etc. What's the English name of this series? What's the name of the actor who plays the last Ming emperor and the main female character? It's actually not a great series but I love the theme song and wonder if anyone has it.
    there are like 4 o 5 of the same series as u told us.....need more info than tat.....

It's chinese name is something like Shei zhu zong yuan (not 100% sure). It looks like a fairly new series. The main female character marries/involved with other historical characters after she leaves the Forbidden palace. The emperor gets his position after the previous emporer fell into the lake trying to paint an eye on the dragon boat and died from a chill. The last Ming emporer dies in like the middle of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruwin View Post
    Hi everyone!!I am so desparate to find a song here.Does anybody here know the title of the ending theme song in the series Xin Yi jian Mei starring Shui Ling?I know this show is so long time ago but please if anybody knows the theme song for this show which is played at the end of every episode,please do reply me.Tell me the title n the singer for this song.For All I know,This song is sung by a female and there's another version of it which is sung by a duo.PLease do reply me.Thank you.
    are you referring to the one with zhao vincent? > http://wiki.d-addicts.com/New_May_Flower
    "The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation form the self." - Albert Einstein

Currently Writing: Lotus in the Wind
    Dragon, Phoenix, and Flower

Default back of the last spring series

I only know the english title "back of the last spring"
    not sure issit taiwan or china but i think its mix casts
    and there's 2 songs by Gary Chaw Ker in the series ...
    does anyone knows the title of the song ? or does anyone has the songs?
    please email me [email protected]
    Thanks!!

Hi yvon,

"Back of the last spring" is also known as "Spring Comes and Goes", chinese name is 春去春又回. It's a Mainland China drama.

I think the 2 songs you are referring to is the OP and ED? The name of the songs are "掌纹" and "入戏" respectively.

Both songs are in his latest album, 超级4th场 (Supermarket), trk 2 & 8 respectively.

Sorry I don't have the songs.

Thanks sooooo much !!! I will get the album no worries !!!!
    Whats the name of the guy in the series? The main one? The good guy

I didn't watch the drama so I'm not sure.
    Should be one of the names below:

(Actor ------ Character names)
    Calvin Li Zonghan as Zhang Laifu
    Eric Huang Shaoqi as Zhang Chang'gui
    Andrew Lian Kai as Xu Chuangshi

Hi,guys.I'm Chinese.I am very glad that you like Chinese series.The song you found which name is 几许情深 songed by 水灵(Shui Ling).
    Here is the address:http://www.13520.org/down/?20987-0.htm

Default please help!

hi everybody! I was watching the Taiwanese TV series called "Swordsman I - (Short Saber Story), "Short Saber Story" is part of a three part series in "Saber Song". The main casts includes Dicky Cheung Wai Kin and Tiffany Lau Yuk Ting.
    does anybody know where I can download the instrumental (background music) of this film???
    please help me! I have searched it for a long time but no result because I don't know Chinese at all.

any1 got the opening theme song of the 2008 HSDS ?I would love it if some1 could provide me a link to download the song or tell me the song's title...thank you =D.... heard here -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcw9H...layer_embedded
    I would also like it if some1 could provide me the link to download the ending song or tell me the song's title... sry I couldn't found a music video of the ending song
    Last edited by northero; 06-06-10 at 09:58 AM.
    Favourites:神鵰俠侶-The return of the condor heroes
    射雕英雄传-Legend of the condor heroes
    倚天屠龙记-The heavenly sword and dragon sabre
    watching:下一站,幸福-Autumn's Concerto
    <3 ady anyixuan

Does anyone know if there's ever been official soundtrack CDs released for the following dramas?

LOCH 2003
    HSDS 2003 (there was a song in an Alec Su CD called Xue Lai De Shi Hou, but I've never heard that song in the version I watched, probably a separate song for Taiwan. I'm dying for the Jin Xuefeng and Mao Amin songs)
    TLBB 2004
    LCJ 2004
    BXJ 2007
    LDJ 2008
    B&S 2008
    HSDS 2010

The only soundtracks I've ever found were XAJH 2001 and ROCH 2006, but I once got a Jin Yong compilation (it looks and feels pirated, but it came from a reputable Speedy Video store) which had a few TLBB 2004 songs in it like Yan Wang and Kuan Shu - I'd still much rather own a TLBB album, though. The compilation doesn't have Lian Mei Ren in it..

I am looking for a background music title at the start of the official HQ Trailer of The Holy Pearl《女娲传说之灵珠》on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9CSMMl-IOg
    the background music title that I am looking for is between 0:06-1:00.

EDIT: Answer found
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 12-28-11 at 09:02 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Please help me find the title/mp3 (either is fine, if I have the title, I could google to download it) of this song.
    A short segment of the song is here. That's the instrumental version, the one I'm interested in. The original song with lyrics is here. I don't know Chinese so I can't google the lyrics to track down the song. I PMed the video maker several times in several months interval for the past year (yes, year!) but never gotten a reply.

The drama is Huan Tian Xi Di Qi Xian Nu / 欢天喜地七仙女.

Thank you sooooooooooo much and please please help because I'm in love with the music.

aqueous, the song is actually from the series, Young Warriors of the Yang Clan. (Great drama, btw. )

Title: 越走越遠 (simplified Chinese: 越走越远; pinyin: Yue Zou Yue Yuan)
    Singer: 趙默 (simplified: 赵默)
    Series: 少年楊家將
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

OMG!
    Thank you sooooooooooooooo much Hoju! I didn't expect such fast answer.
    Gonna go enjoy the melody now.
    Thanks again!

Can one of the mods delete this? Thanks in advance. I've found all the songs I need.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 12-28-11 at 09:02 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Please help me find all journey to the west tv series opening video, ending video, all background music, and all songs.

Mainly I can only find themesong but it hard to find the background music because they never told us what the name of those bg music was.

one of them themesong look and sound something like this

one of them background noise or music sound like this....one below...