Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Series:Tian Wai Fei Xian-starring Hu Ge, TAE, Sun Li, Florence Tan, etc.

Default New Series:Tian Wai Fei Xian-starring Hu Ge, TAE, Sun Li, Florence Tan, etc.

This is Hu Ge's new series that is kinda like Xian Jian with a lot of actors & actressess like HSDS's Yen Su Su, Florence Tan, Thailand's actor TAE....

Anyone knew more info on this series? I saw the preview & it's really cool and interesting...

Tian Wai Fei Xian
    Cast:
    Dong forever - the Hu song
    young seven - Lin Yichen
    vast Qi - Dou Zhikong
    塞金 - Lu one
    silver piece -TAE
    the fragrant snow expanse - Han snow beautifully
    green jade mother - Chen
    the jade emperor - Xu Chinchiang
    emperor mother - Wu 倩倩
    Dong thousand round - mountains Yao advantage
    the article attentively to hire - Li
    teacher friendly - Zhao bright
    venerable teacher - Mr. Xie to be bold
    two female celestial - Guo Fei Li
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050508/Img225465864.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050508/Img225465938.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050508/Img225466032.jpg')

Go here for information
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Tian_...alk148820.html

This series they are finishes filming long time ago. Now Huge is filming at least two new series after this. The girl is Ariel Lin also there is Phyllis Quek, Michelle Saram and Han Xue and more in here.

I know the cast but I forgot 2 include it...Anyway, this series looks very promising. I can't wait 2 see it...

I saw the preview for this series a few days ago. It looks really nice.The themesong is so beautiful. Does anyone know the name of the song and who sings it? I saw some clips from the series. It is so cute... I think part of the theme is humans can't be with goddesses. Hu Ge plays a guy named Tong Yong. He falls in love with a goddess/immortal played by Lin Yi Chen.
    HEre is the cast from what I remember from the opening credits:
    Tong YOng-Hu Ge
    Shang Guan something(sorry forgot)-Bobby Dou
    Fu Yuan Bao-Tae
    and others that I don't remember now. Chen Xiu Li, Yue Yao Li, Xue Er, Han Xue and others are in here as well.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Han Xue is in here...then me going to watch this....not really fond with ariel really...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I saw the preview for this series a few days ago. It looks really nice.The themesong is so beautiful. Does anyone know the name of the song and who sings it? I saw some clips from the series. It is so cute... I think part of the theme is humans can't be with goddesses. Hu Ge plays a guy named Tong Yong. He falls in love with a goddess/immortal played by Lin Yi Chen.
    Tong YOng-Hu Ge
    Fu Yuan Bao-Tae
    and others that I don't remember now. Chen Xiu Li, Yue Yao Li, Xue Er, Han Xue and others are in here as well.
    Yeah, the theme song is very beautiful...I also saw a little clips of Hu Ge flying a very huge kite that reach possibly a fairy...And I think that Tae & Florence is a couple =P

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Tong YOng-Hu Ge
    Fu Yuan Bao-Tae
    The themesong calls 一眼万年 by S.H.E. The end song calls 千年泪 by 吕建忠
    胡歌 sings two subsongs; 天亮以后 and 月亮.

This series is just released. I started watching some episode, it's purely LOVE STORY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron
    The themesong calls 一眼万年 by S.H.E. The end song calls 千年泪 by 吕建忠
    胡歌 sings two subsongs; 天亮以后 and 月亮.

This series is just released. I started watching some episode, it's purely LOVE STORY!!
    This series is about the legend of the 7 Goddess. Wow there's a lot of series that R based on this legend...

i'm watching this series now...and me liking this maybe because i love all the cast...the story sometime drag...but not boring that you want to fast forward and ...i heard it's going to be touching ...i'm only up to ep. 12.

remind me of Chinese Paladin but with ugly actresses.

Is the theme song found on any of SHE's CD?

is sun li a main lead here? can anyone give its official site

Thank you so much for the name of the songs Neuron! I wonder if they will have a soundtrack for this series like they did for CHinese Paladin? I really hope that they will. I am sure it will be great like the one for Chinese Paladin.I am glad to hear that Hu Ge sings 2 songs too. He has a great voice. S.H.E sing pretty well. I have been waiting to see this series. Please tell us what you think ok? I am thinking of buying this series too.
    I don't see this song on any of SHE's albums. I am guessing that it will be on an official soundtrack instead(ok that is just what I hope for)....
    I think Lin Yi Chen and Hu Ge are the 2 main leads. Others are Bobby and TAE.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

gosh...i want the ost to this series sooooo bad...DOES NEONE HAVE THE SONGS??? thanks
    ~Lysa~

I heard that there will be an official soundtrack for this series. I really hope so.... The songs are sooo nice!!!! I can't wait until it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    remind me of Chinese Paladin but with ugly actresses.
    C'mon the only pretty actress in Chinese Paladin is LYF & there's a ton of good looking actresses in this series...

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    Han Xue is in here...then me going to watch this....not really fond with ariel really...
    I read the plot & I think Han Xue is the villain here...

I think a lot of the actresses in here are cute and attractive. It is more than looks anyway. I think Ariel is really cute. I may be seeing this series soon. It is interesting if Han Xue is the villian. Can't wait to see her act since I haven't seen her in a series before.

I saw a trailer in a DVD. I almost thought it was a second Chinese Paladin. Looks pretty good. Hope to hear more about it, and if anyone got links to the clips...