Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Love Conciege (Ai De Zhang Men Ren)

Quote Originally Posted by pinky ballerina
    however, this show ends in a happy note.. ruxin is with sunny. ruyi with thomas->jiekuan.

i dont like the part where they r going to show zhaoming and jiekuan together..zhao ming is like a hypocrite ..just hate him..one min he is kind, the other min he is wicked. ...he betrayed the company in the later part of the show.
    Ruyi and Jiekuan end up together? That's good... I was under the impression that Ruqing would successfully come in betwen them..

Actually i think ruqing and jiekuan looks better together XD.

I prefer Ruyi with Jie Kuan for the simple reason that there was mutual attraction bet the 2 of them. they looked better together too.

mm.. who do alex toh end up with? apple hong, jacelyn or the denise?
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Will Ann Kok end up with anyone? She's so materialistic in this series. Yet i feel so sorry for her in the last episode. She's raped! And i bet that hongkong director guy will not have to suffer legal repercussions. Eeek! That's the way with shows.

Anyway, yeah! Jacelyn and Thomas ends up together! They suit. Lol. You know, I was looking at some old magazines *dated 1996* the other day, and spotted Thomas Ong in one of them. He looks EXACTLY the same as he looks now! No wonder he's the guy Men's Expressions pick for their spokesperson. hahaha.

Shaun Chen is hot. Even though he's a bad guy *again* in this series.
    Last edited by muddy_paws; 12-31-05 at 04:47 AM.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

Yet i feel so sorry for her in the last episode. She's raped!
    It's a very sad thing, but she caused it herself. She went to the hotel room all ALONE without any form of precaution. She took the drink despite realising that Director Ma wants something out of her.

The way she acted after getting raped (this will be in Monday's episode) makes it even sadder.

You know, I was looking at some old magazines *dated 1996* the other day, and spooted Thomas Ong in one of them. He looks EXACTLY the same as he looks now! No wonder he's the guy Men's Expressions picks for their spokesperson. hahaha.
    That's what I thought, at least from what I see from the photos. He still looks very young.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

think alex reminds me of Jiang Kou Yang Jie in this serial, maybe its the hair.
    Haha I don't see any similarity in the hair... Jiang Kou Yang Jie has... a totally different hairstyle that I can't even describe, if you're talking about Jiang Kou Yang Jie of the present. But if you're talking about Jiang Kou Yang Jie of the past (in the Under One Roof Drama) I think I know what you mean

I don't really like Alex Toh's character, Lance. Lance is getting better, but his lifestyle in the beginning was crazy (esp in Japan!)

I think Nancy Sit's Mandarin is very fluent. Though the cantonese accent is noticable, it's less heavier than those of other Cantonese stars.
    -velvet_ice-
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_ice
    Haha I don't see any similarity in the hair... Jiang Kou Yang Jie has... a totally different hairstyle that I can't even describe, if you're talking about Jiang Kou Yang Jie of the present. But if you're talking about Jiang Kou Yang Jie of the past (in the Under One Roof Drama) I think I know what you mean

I don't really like Alex Toh's character, Lance. Lance is getting better, but his lifestyle in the beginning was crazy (esp in Japan!)

I think Nancy Sit's Mandarin is very fluent. Though the cantonese accent is noticable, it's less heavier than those of other Cantonese stars.
    yep, I was talking about Jiang Kou Yang Jie of the under One Roof Drama phase. I am not sure what current hairdo he's sporting now cause even Bai Se Ju Tang which he starred in and ended recently on channel U, was from 2003.

Just curious... how do you guys know who will end up with who?

Anyway I agree with strawberry that Ruyi looks good with Jiekuan

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    Just curious... how do you guys know who will end up with who?

Anyway I agree with strawberry that Ruyi looks good with Jiekuan
    First and foremost - the trailers are a dead giveaway. When the credits roll, the footage they play shows MANY spoilers. Actually I'm surprised they showed so many spoilers... it would be really suspenseful if we're not spoiled

Lastly the mediacorp website does give a hint as to who ends up with who.

Or maybe they're trying to mislead us into thinking that way... who knows
    -velvet_ice-
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

Yeah. The trailer reveals everything. Jacelyn and Thomas are even shown wearing wedding gowns and hugging together.

Today's episode is kinda sad. Sunny couldn't manage to keep Regine in Singapore. I have a sneaking suspicion she's going to be cheated by that director again. And Zhu HouRen witness his son doing strip tease. lol. The red underwear is funny though. I thought that it is childish for someone to sever ties with his father just because of a slap. I'm only 17. Surely a 24 year old knows better?

Oh, Shaun is beginning to show his true colours. Action's heating up in this show! hahaha.

What happened to Thomas before? What happened to Thomas before?! What happened to Thomas before????!!!!

alone i think.
    ~Pinky **

I think this is a wonderfully endearing and funny series.

I thought that it is childish for someone to sever ties with his father just because of a slap. I'm only 17. Surely a 24 year old knows better?
    I believe it's accumulated unhappiness and anger. Sunny thinks his father is controlling and had been so for many years. Sunny is not the type who likes to be controlled, I think. Plus this time, his father reprimanded and slapped him in front of so many people which is quite humiliating.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I really like JieKuan. He's such a nice guy. Why does ZhaoMing not want JieKuan to be with Ruyi? Really like the pairing of Jacalyn with Thomas, much more over Thomas with Fann. how many episodes are we in now and what's the complete length of this serial? I like the theme song by Cai Chun Jia and the ending theme by Nancy Sit and Chen Shu Cheng with Zhu Hou Ren is just so funny. and I think really think that among the male leads in TCS, though Thomas is not full time with them, he is a wonderfully natural actor, very good since its so hard to come across a younger Singaporean actor that acts so naturally as compared to Hong Kong actors, where acting seems to come more easily to them.
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-04-06 at 02:27 AM.

thomas ong is not young. He's 37 i think?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I really like JieKuan. He's such a nice guy. Why does ZhaoMing not want JieKuan to be with Ruyi?
    i think that zhaoming wants ruyi and jiekuan to break up because if jiekuan and ruyi becomes a pair.. jiekuan might be happier and work harder gaining his father's trust and in the end the company.. also if ruyi breaks p with jiekuan, jiekuan would feel depressed again and maybe flee to some other country to get rid of the painful memories like with tammy..so this would ensure zhaoming having a bigger say in the company...mostly zhaoming is just trying to get the company...and in order to do so he must first get rid of jiekuan...

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    thomas ong is not young. He's 37 i think?
    I know Thomas is not young as in his 20s but still considered the younger batch of artists as compared to those in their 40s and above, that's what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    i think that zhaoming wants ruyi and jiekuan to break up because if jiekuan and ruyi becomes a pair.. jiekuan might be happier and work harder gaining his father's trust and in the end the company.. also if ruyi breaks p with jiekuan, jiekuan would feel depressed again and maybe flee to some other country to get rid of the painful memories like with tammy..so this would ensure zhaoming having a bigger say in the company...mostly zhaoming is just trying to get the company...and in order to do so he must first get rid of jiekuan...
    I see..thanks...that's pretty logical.

this show doesnt seem to have a clear storyline. except for the cast, the whole thing seems pretty lame