Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Love Conciege (Ai De Zhang Men Ren)

I think its just a light-hearted serial that entertains! I realized that the other ending theme, the more sentimental one, is sang by Guo Mei mei, i like that song a lot too. It seems JieKuan is going to be more wishy washy about his relationship with Ruyi, that kind of make him less attractive now. anyway, I think Zhaoming is so despicable in how he is setting RuXin up. and that Irene too is so ungracious, why worry about competition from new staff when she is so experienced. That's what I call insecurity and being unprofessional.

Though I think that Alex Toh' character is very promiscuious but he is a rather interesting character. The characters I dislike the most here are Ann Kok's Ruqing and Lynn Poh's denise, the former for the wrong attitude of taking shortcuts in life and the latter for being superficial and empty.
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-04-06 at 11:31 AM.

That Ruqing is so materialistic! She's going after Jiekuan now that she realizes that he being rich is able to offer her the perks she desires in life. How can she? after all, he is her sister's sort of boyfriend. Fiona is pretty is this show.

i like alex toh's colourful character best , so natural he brings the show to life

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_8
    i like alex toh's colourful character best , so natural he brings the show to life
    yes, I agree that he's such a natural at this role.

alex's hurt because louise don't trust him. lol.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

Do you think Jaclyn is too thin? I thought she looks good. Ann looks too thin, Fiona looks average built but I know she's very slim in real life (have seen her once).

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Do you think Jaclyn is too thin? I thought she looks good. Ann looks too thin, Fiona looks average built but I know she's very slim in real life (have seen her once).
    Jacelyn looks the best among the 3 of them for me, fiona is really trying too hard to be cute and Ann dosen't really have the magic touch anymore.

That Ruqing is so materialistic! She's going after Jiekuan now that she realizes that he being rich is able to offer her the perks she desires in life. How can she? after all, he is her sister's sort of boyfriend. Fiona is pretty is this show.
    Ruqing is materialistic, she demanded a lead role in the movie after getting raped --_-" , if you got raped you'll probably call the police but she acted like nothing has happened, and fiona looks like a klutz to me with glasses XD.

Quote Originally Posted by YummYYummY
    Jacelyn looks the best among the 3 of them for me, fiona is really trying too hard to be cute and Ann dosen't really have the magic touch anymore.
    yah, I also feel that she does not have the 'magic touch' anymore..don't know why? did she really went for a boob job? I heard rumours.

I never thought Fiona has a magic touch before? She did?! lol.

I think that Ruqing is still not materialistic enough when she demanded a lead role after she got raped. The mare materialistic side of her shows when she continued to sleep with that sleazy director.

Erm, just wanna ask. How is denise pronounced? Dee-neez or Der-neez. The second name... Just pronouce er and remove the r sound. So how? I thought the second name sounds better anyway. =D

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    I never thought Fiona has a magic touch before? She did?! lol.

I think that Ruqing is still not materialistic enough when she demanded a lead role after she got raped. The mare materialistic side of her shows when she continued to sleep with that sleazy director.

Erm, just wanna ask. How is denise pronounced? Dee-neez or Der-neez. The second name... Just pronouce er and remove the r sound. So how? I thought the second name sounds better anyway. =D

I pronounce it the second way, I thought that's the norm. and..we were talking about Ann losing her magic touch, not Fiona. I think Fiona's hairdo after she no longer ties her hair up is quite pretty!

I pronounce it the second way, too. I can't really remember - do they pronounce it the 1st way in the show?

I've never really been a fan of Ann's before this, i.e. just neutral. I find her acting all right in this show, so I'm not complaining. In fact, most of the actors/actresses here possess at least an adequate amount of acting chops.

I thought Fiona's Ruxin looked OK even before her makeover... of course after the makeover she looked even prettier.

BTW, strawberry> I don't think it's going to remain light-hearted for long ...
    -velvet_ice-
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

I pronounce it the second way, I thought that's the norm. and..we were talking about Ann losing her magic touch, not Fiona. I think Fiona's hairdo after she no longer ties her hair up is quite pretty!
    I think finoa is pretty, but she's trying harder to be cute than to act.

Each time there's an 'ugly' character she'll get a makeover.

It has always been that way ever since 'The Ugly Ducking' was written. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_ice
    I pronounce it the second way, too. I can't really remember - do they pronounce it the 1st way in the show?

I've never really been a fan of Ann's before this, i.e. just neutral. I find her acting all right in this show, so I'm not complaining. In fact, most of the actors/actresses here possess at least an adequate amount of acting chops.

I thought Fiona's Ruxin looked OK even before her makeover... of course after the makeover she looked even prettier.

BTW, strawberry> I don't think it's going to remain light-hearted for long ...
    well..its ok...since almost all serials will have its more heavy moments but generally its still light-hearted and anyway, I am sure it will be a happily ever after kind of ending for this serial

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    Ruyi and Jiekuan end up together? That's good... I was under the impression that Ruqing would successfully come in betwen them..
    she did come between them. But i guess she just cant spoil the love they 2 had for each other right?.i mean u cant force someone to love you.
    ~Pinky **

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    i think that zhaoming wants ruyi and jiekuan to break up because if jiekuan and ruyi becomes a pair.. jiekuan might be happier and work harder gaining his father's trust and in the end the company.. also if ruyi breaks p with jiekuan, jiekuan would feel depressed again and maybe flee to some other country to get rid of the painful memories like with tammy..so this would ensure zhaoming having a bigger say in the company...mostly zhaoming is just trying to get the company...and in order to do so he must first get rid of jiekuan...
    yes i agree.He is such a hypocrite. Fancy a wolf hiding underneath a sheep's skin. . I cant believe he actually get ruxin into trobule. she is just a mere newbie and yet he does that.
    ~Pinky **

Quote Originally Posted by YummYYummY
    Ruqing is materialistic, she demanded a lead role in the movie after getting raped --_-" , if you got raped you'll probably call the police but she acted like nothing has happened, and fiona looks like a klutz to me with glasses XD.
    i think it is just because of fame, status and materialistic gains, she can go all out for it ,even if it means losing her virginity.
    ~Pinky **

well..its ok...since almost all serials will have its more heavy moments but generally its still light-hearted and anyway, I am sure it will be a happily ever after kind of ending for this serial
    If its happily ever after again, its ok for me, but i really want to see a sad ending XD. Happy Endings make me sad.