Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Love Conciege (Ai De Zhang Men Ren)

By now, I really, really dislike Ruqing, Even my mom can't stand her and thinks she is too much.

btw, from a female point of view, I think Fiona has got a really nice body but they do seem to be too over in making references that she is well-endowed. but then again, I remember that there used to be so much hoo-ha over Ann Kok being well-endowed too and yet they don't seemed to make references to her in the serial though she is also a model. Last night's episode when Ruqing walked out of the hotel bedroom to open the door when Thomas knocked, I thought she suddenly look even more well endowed....strange..

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    By now, I really, really dislike Ruqing, Even my mom can't stand her and thinks she is too much.

btw, from a female point of view, I think Fiona has got a really nice body but they do seem to be too over in making references that she is well-endowed. but then again, I remember that there used to be so much hoo-ha over Ann Kok being well-endowed too and yet they don't seemed to make references to her in the serial though she is also a model. Last night's episode when Ruqing walked out of the hotel bedroom to open the door when Thomas knocked, I thought she suddenly look even more well endowed....strange..
    Fiona does have a nice body, and you got to relax i, ts not reality.

Lol. Yeah, it's just a show.

The relationship between Thomas and Jacelyn is really becoming a drag. Who would have thought Jacelyn would be so sensitive? She sure didn't show this side of her before. Ahaha.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

I think the relationship bet Jac and Thomas is picking up aftre going thru some wishy-washy and oversensitive emotions. anyone caught tonight's episode? I thot it was so sweet and touching that both guys were combing the golf course for Jacalyn's lost Diamond Ring. Goes to show that both Lance and Jiekuan are really in love with her. nice.

i think jacelyn and thomas make a very adorable couple..although on friday night (i think) when the finally reconciled outside ruyi's house, jiekuan grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss, i though that was very weird because firstly, thomas(jiekuan) looked like he was shivering and slighly hesistant spoiling the mood and ruyi(jacelyn) did not even return the kiss... so was kinda awkward when i saw that scene.. however as the progressed as a couple, they really send goosebumps up my spine as they act so lovey dovey as if they were really a couple off screen, the little gestures they make to each other and how they look into each others eyes...if one did not know any better, one might think they were also a couple off screen... although i pity lance cos he is so passionate about ruyi...well, passionate guys don't always get the girl...

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    i think jacelyn and thomas make a very adorable couple..although on friday night (i think) when the finally reconciled outside ruyi's house, jiekuan grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss, i though that was very weird because firstly, thomas(jiekuan) looked like he was shivering and slighly hesistant spoiling the mood and ruyi(jacelyn) did not even return the kiss... so was kinda awkward when i saw that scene.. however as the progressed as a couple, they really send goosebumps up my spine as they act so lovey dovey as if they were really a couple off screen, the little gestures they make to each other and how they look into each others eyes...if one did not know any better, one might think they were also a couple off screen... although i pity lance cos he is so passionate about ruyi...well, passionate guys don't always get the girl...
    yes, they have great chemistry and acted so naturally.

Ruqing is terrible..in tonight's espiode, she actuallly tried to steal both her younger sister and older sister's boyfriend thru dishonourable means. what kind of sister is she?? I won't do that to my friend, much less to my sister.

ohmigod! the trailer says that ruyi is going to misunderstand jiekuan(again) and call him a rapist! ahhh!! that ruqing is really evil. how could she do that to her sisters?

i thought that the lines when nancy sit and her best friend encouraging us to go for a breast checkup just a teeny weeny obvious, kinda spoil the whole mood. haha.

every show has an evil villian and in this show it is ruqing.. however i think the producers of the show kinda went a little overboard and made ruqing so despicable..anyway, i think that ann kwok doesn't have such a nice pleasing type of goody two shoes face so making the role of ruqing even more revolting...i can't believe she actually begged sunny to return to her after what she did to him...and now trying to drag jiekuan down...she's like preying on men like they are the prey..gosh!!! it's disgusting...i felt so sorry for jiekuan when ruyi scolded him...i felt he was really the innocent party and he's so softspoken, tt's why he is so easily taken advantage of...sigh...
    anyway, away from the ruqing part... i am shocked that ruxin is pregnant!! i mean isn't she the 'guai' one? how colud she have sunny have a child?? i mean they both are so young..and they started dating not long ago...i felt they should have gone further into their relationship before having a child...i think maybe the producers felt that ruxin didn't have enough story so they decided to make her pregnant...i think tt was totally uncalled for!! oh well, it is going to be interesting looking at fiona acting as a mother....totally the opposite of her image...

I think most of us were shocked at Ruqing's antics and ethics. I too was shocked, when immediately after the scene that Ruxin confided in her, that she was pregnant with Sunny's child, she was begging Sunny to take her back. and after 'losing', she turned to the other best option to get married to Jiekuan, who'
    s rich and dashing, even though he and her sister had mutual affections for each other. She's just too proud to lose and materialistic too.
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-18-06 at 12:12 PM.

it prob seems that i keep heaping praises on Thomas and Jacalyn. but tonight's episode again make me feel that they are so natural at their craft. The scene when Jiekuan met Ruyi after she charged her way to his house and his eyes were watery when she confronted him if he was with her sister the night before, i think its one of the few rare times that I feel the pain from a guy's point of view regarding a relationship situation. and when Ruyi told Jiekuan that she wish him and her sister all the best and ended up crying after she left him. I literally could feel that her heart was in pain like its being tore apart.

Good job both!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    Yeah. The trailer reveals everything. Jacelyn and Thomas are even shown wearing wedding gowns and hugging together.

Today's episode is kinda sad. Sunny couldn't manage to keep Regine in Singapore. I have a sneaking suspicion she's going to be cheated by that director again. And Zhu HouRen witness his son doing strip tease. lol. The red underwear is funny though. I thought that it is childish for someone to sever ties with his father just because of a slap. I'm only 17. Surely a 24 year old knows better?

Oh, Shaun is beginning to show his true colours. Action's heating up in this show! hahaha.

What happened to Thomas before? What happened to Thomas before?! What happened to Thomas before????!!!!

I also want to know, what had happened to Thomas before (his past)? And what lie did he told Jacelyn? I missed the first part of the show, that'z why....

Quote Originally Posted by iezkiub
    I also want to know, what had happened to Thomas before (his past)? And what lie did he told Jacelyn? I missed the first part of the show, that'z why....
    He never had much friends since he was young because he was from a very wealthy family, felt left out since young etc. when he was in uni, he had a close gf who treated him very well, they were on the verge of getting married as she was pregnant. On the day of the fitting, she told him that her baby was not his. He was very upset, could not accept it, asked her if she was with him because of his family's wealth. She pleaded that she really love him and they can make the marriage work but he was too upset and left. When he walked out of the builidng, he saw his gf fall to her death and that incident had tramatized him such that he feels guilty for causing 2 deaths and worried if the girl he loves will love him genuinely. He bascially can't get over the incident .

Ruqing's action seems to be strange. because at one moment, she and her sisters are rallying around their mum's "cancer". and in the next moment, she is so scheming. wonder if she suffers from split personality.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    He never had much friends since he was young because he was from a very wealthy family, felt left out since young etc. when he was in uni, he had a close gf who treated him very well, they were on the verge of getting married as she was pregnant. On the day of the fitting, she told him that her baby was not his. He was very upset, could not accept it, asked her if she was with him because of his family's wealth. She pleaded that she really love him and they can make the marriage work but he was too upset and left. When he walked out of the builidng, he saw his gf fall to her death and that incident had tramatized him such that he feels guilty for causing 2 deaths and worried if the girl he loves will love him genuinely. He bascially can't get over the incident .
    Then what about the lie he told Jacelyn? What is it about? She mentioned that she will not listen to his lies AGAIN - so means that he ever lied to her before.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    Ruqing's action seems to be strange. because at one moment, she and her sisters are rallying around their mum's "cancer". and in the next moment, she is so scheming. wonder if she suffers from split personality.
    because her mom's ordeal seemed to affect her for only a little while. She is that self-centered.

Quote Originally Posted by iezkiub
    Then what about the lie he told Jacelyn? What is it about? She mentioned that she will not listen to his lies AGAIN - so means that he ever lied to her before.
    Ruyi once asked him if he knew where Ruqing was when Ruqing first stayed at his hotel after quarelling with her mom. Though he knew, he said he did not know because he promised Ruqing not to reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    SPOILERS
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

She's got depression.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Thanks for your spolier tag Guo Xiang..when did it happen?

Yesterday's episode was so well done! Jacelyn's crying scene was so real. She looked so torn up inside. I could literally feel her pain at breaking up with Thomas! She is really one of the good actors in Mediacorp. I hope MCS will not freeze her because of her outburst at the RenCi Charity shit. She's just voicing her own opinions anyway.