Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SBS drama Save your last dance for me

Default SBS drama Save your last dance for me

Starting Yoo Jin/Eugene and Kang Hyun-woo

Did anyone see this drama can you please tell me what happens at the end? I’m at the part where Ji-sung is starting the remember the part where he gave the necklace to Yoo jin but he is at his wedding and finds the necklace. btw...can someone please tell me where the can download the espiodes. Thanks you!
    Last edited by khang_gurl; 01-02-06 at 07:07 PM.

Default New Fans

After Ji Sung found the necklace he totally recover his memory about Engune and therefore cancel the wedding ceromony with Siew Chang and quickly run to see Engune. So the end of the story is a happy ending since they are both together...you should not miss the part when he go to see Engune at in front of letter box because it really the most touching and romance part from all the episode!

thanks for the reply.

you are welcome! so did u like that drama? did u able to watch until end of the story?

I haven't seen the ending yet...I'm still trying to download it if I can find a site that has it. But thanks anyways...I like the drama so far...If it's a happy ending...I'm sure I'll like it.

Hi,

May I confirm the leading actor's name is: Kang Hyun-woo in real life? What other shows have he acted in?

The leading actress name in real life is Eugene Yoo Jin?? In my country, Eugene is a name which belongs to the male gender. Anyway, what other shows have she acted in?

Are they both relatively new to the industry??

This series was very good... When I watch it really makes my feeling very good.... Coz the actors are really Good... especially Eugene Kim.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/ixcfbl.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/jgtd74.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/jgtmo1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/675/wallpaper13ig.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6623/1155013256qb.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8929/20050102172730192ch.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Sandyji/3.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by CLEU2005
    Hi,

May I confirm the leading actor's name is: Kang Hyun-woo in real life? What other shows have he acted in?

The leading actress name in real life is Eugene Yoo Jin?? In my country, Eugene is a name which belongs to the male gender. Anyway, what other shows have she acted in?

Are they both relatively new to the industry??
    Ji Sung isn't new in the industry. In fact, he was in All In. I'm not really familiar with Eugene.

That's right, Ji Sung starred opposite Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Gyo in 'All In'. Eugene's actually a singer and she's part of a group called S.E.S. I'm pretty sure that her first acting debut was in 'Loving You' in which she starred opposite Park Yong Ha.

can anybody explain to me why is the title of this show... save the last dance for me???
    "Deep South.."
    "when you rush you miss the important things when you take your time you find new paths"
    "Beware the fury of a patient man."

Hi..

I enjoy this show so much! it is a romance and touching drama. quite good especially excellent acting skill from Ji sung and Engune.both of them seems got chemistry to do this show...the soundtrack was very nice too!
    so which part u think is the best or really heal ur heart?

Thumbs up

Ji sung is so hunkable and cute when he smiles!!!
    I THINK I AM IN LOVE

Save Your Last Dance For Me will be showing on ch u at 7pm on mondays and tuesdays, starting July 3!

i too love this show! first time watching a drama series where the male lead has excellent taste in clothes!!

am also curious about the title of the show. could it be a reference to the song that ji sung always hears his parents dancing too?

by the way, does anyone know whether this show has an OST?

thanks

It seems like I am missing on alot of good series in back home. Currently over here, the channel are airing "I am sorry, I love you". Did not have the time to watch yet. I just came across it by chance.

I am just wandering howis the storyline of "Saving your last dance for me" - is it a happy end for those who have watch it as I am thinking of getting the series.

Thank you.

i love this serie...it's very good. i saw all three of Eugene's series so far. she is a very good actress. i haven't seen the last one yet, "I Really Like You". i think it's going to be great. however, i think the guy is not the good looking.
    "The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation form the self." - Albert Einstein

Currently Writing: Lotus in the Wind
    Dragon, Phoenix, and Flower

Quote Originally Posted by Blur sotong
    It seems like I am missing on alot of good series in back home. Currently over here, the channel are airing "I am sorry, I love you". Did not have the time to watch yet. I just came across it by chance.

I am just wandering howis the storyline of "Saving your last dance for me" - is it a happy end for those who have watch it as I am thinking of getting the series.

Thank you.

Yes, is a happy ending and if you are interested, you can pm me.

Absolutely loved this drama. It's one of my all-time favorites for sure. You can download it @ http://www.silentregrets.com (Nay's site.)

Great series!!! It;s actually the first Korean soap opera I've ever seen.
    Started watching it accidentelly on TV and couldn't take my eyes off the screen. They only show 2 series a day, so I ran to the nearest shop and bought a full version in Korean with Chinese subtitles. Eugene is gorgeous, her smile is so beautiful! All other actors are aslo great!
    THe last scene, when Ji Song sees Eugene in the wheel chair made me burst into tears. I watched that scene over and over again. And I don't think I will watch another series in near future. Impression from watching Save The Last Dance For Me is too deep. Just don't feel like watching anything axcept Kim Yoo-Jin in a beautiful Dreaming Forest...

Can anyone recommend a series as great as these with Eugene?
    May be when my heart wounds heals I can watch some more of her...