Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ekin Cheng & Gigi Leung ends Romance!

well there are too many rumors! what i heard was gigi forced ekin to marry her, but ekin don't want to, so.....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    well there are too many rumors! what i heard was gigi forced ekin to marry her, but ekin don't want to, so.....
    That's new for me......but I feel that Gigi is a little on the losing end. I mena she gave the best years of her youth to him...she's still beautiful at 30 now but still a women's 20s are pretty precious PRIME years you know.

yeah, but one thing i noticed was that somehow this breakup turned out to be not that....er, what's the right word? noisy? you know, didn't hit the headlines for like a week...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yeah, but one thing i noticed was that somehow this breakup turned out to be not that....er, what's the right word? noisy? you know, didn't hit the headlines for like a week...
    it mean it was not that impactful right? not that big..

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    no. its reported as Ekin having a new boyfriend but then again, its a rumour.
    Such a rumor would implicate more than just this breakup.

I guess not many people saw it coming. To be honest, I didn't even know Ekin and Gigi were dating in the first place.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ekin got a new bf? hahahahah..Ekin is gay? hahahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    it mean it was not that impactful right? not that big..
    yeah that's what i meant....

well actually their being together once became a big issue in the entertainment circle that time. that time, ekin was dating maggie siu for the longest time, but suddenly gigi entered the picture. so ekin got the name of a 'fu xin han' and gigi the 3rd party...both didn't care abt damaged reputations, to think that gigi's reputation had always been a very good girl, well they risked their names just to be together back then. so i thought they will eventually end up together....but i guess perhaps they are really not meant for each other....
    cherrie

MingBao Weekly Magazine reports that apparently Ekin has suggested break-up several years ago because he found their characters don't really match. But they tried staying together anyway. Marriage is just one of the ways proposed by Gigi to save the relationship. Then there are (and has been) hints that Gigi is very bossy and has a bad temper... Ekin on the other hand seems more laid back.

I actually think Ekin and Maggie make a nice couple.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Yep. It seems like Ekin had lost interest in the relationship quite sometime ago, and Gigi was doing all she could to salvage it. It didn't work, I guess.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

am I the only one that's happy about the break-up!? It's about time ekin cheng got out of gigi's life. I never really liked him much after the thing with maggie something. hope he is gay cos he sure looks it.
    Paris Hilton's funeral... ...see me?

Thumbs down

they we're together ???

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

is gigi lai single?
    he should go with her like in young & dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Yep. It seems like Ekin had lost interest in the relationship quite sometime ago, and Gigi was doing all she could to salvage it. It didn't work, I guess.
    poor gigi then. well charlie yeung did say gigi exerted a lot of effort to make the relationship work... oh well, i hope gigi recovers soon.
    cherrie

poor gigi then. well charlie yeung did say gigi exerted a lot of effort to make the relationship work... oh well, i hope gigi recovers soon.
    Yep. I've always thought that Ekin's kind of a jerk after the Maggie issue. @.@;

Even though she's the third party then, but it's still sad that this happened.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

yes, but i guess IF ekin's really a jerk, gigi must deserve someone better.
    cherrie

I am typing from my laptop while sitting on a ledge right now. I am so upset! You guys, don't try to talk me out of jumping. If two celebrities cannot remain true to each other forever, there IS NO true love in this world! Alas! Woe is me!

Anyway, I don't watch Asian shows much. All I know about these 2 loveboids is that neither can't sing so they were a good fit.
    This account is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by shanghai girls are hot
    is gigi lai single?
    he should go with her like in young & dangerous

ermm//. this is GIGI LEUNG, not Lai
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I see. So Ekin is coming out of the closet now? I've always felt that there's this gay air about him so I'm not so surprise.

Smile

Problem is they're together for too long now... it's always like tat. U dated for years and ending wif break-ups. After tat u dated for another few months and gotten married plus u got pregnant or got someone else pregnant. Like u-know-who in Hollywood?
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Default ekin two timing scum

well from what i heard n was on the newpaper was that ekin was doing that same shit he did to maggie . he cheated on gigi with one of the new stars she's like 22 r something then afterwards he dump her for this other star that stop doing movies awhile ago n recently returned then back to maggie. after all this time he still didn't learn n still doing the same things over n over again n ladies still fall for it . don't they get it after he do it on ce n twice he's for sure to do it again.