Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Heaven & Earth: The Seven Fairies 《欢天喜地七仙女》 - Huo Shi Yan, Ban Hong

Default Happy Heaven & Earth: The Seven Fairies 《欢天喜地七仙女》 - Huo Shi Yan, Ban Hong

Chinese Tittle: Huan Tian Xi Di-Qi Xian Ni
    # of episode: 44

Has anyone watched this series yet?

yup ive watched most of it. its cute and funny.

yeah.. i seen it too... pretty cute movie.. all the faries r so pretty... here's a little clip from the movie .. if ur interested, but it's in khmer tho...

seven faries

do anyone know where I can find more clips from this tvseries?
    I have looked everywhere, but I have only found some on youtube...

well i'm currently working on uploading more clip on youtube.. not finish yet.. just started working on it.. however i don't know if u could understand cause the serie r in khmer/cambodian dubbed...

I just finished watching the first 8 episodes of this series and though i like the humour, I'm pretty bored with the lead couple, Dong Yong and the 7th Fairy, played by Zheng Guo Lin and Huo Si Yan. And i was pretty surprised that they did not show the lovers meeting and developing feelings for each other; instead the series starts off with them already married.

But anyway, I like Zheng Guo Lin's Dong Yong which I think was much better portrayed than Hu Ge's in TWFX. Huo Si Yan's 7th fairy is really soft, cute and sweet-looking but I think she lacks the strong streak and stubborness in her which makes her 7th fairy seem very weak. Furthermore, I dont think she's a very good actress; her acting is pretty similar to the bland one I saw in Liao Zhai where she acted as Qiurong; she lacks engery and her eyes lack soul which makes her look blank and confused half of the time.

It's refreshing to see Jiang Xin and Rui Ling as the 4th and 5th fairy and Jiang Xin looks really pretty. I think the 6 fairies do outshine Huo Si Yan's 7th fairy at times.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

found these pics credits to Jiaxiangwang at www.tvju.net
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sxtvs.com/TvGuide/Pic/200502/20061694335140.jpg')

Dong Yong and the 7th fairy
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-07-20/U102P28T3D785308F326DT20050720110634.jpg')

Aside from the blandness, the lead couple Dong Yong and the 7th fairy make a very good-looking pair.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Has this been released in Viet?

I love this show! I like 7th & 4th fairy the most!
    I dunno got release in viet...

never heard about this series..more info please?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerogame View Post
    never heard about this series..more info please?
    i second Zerogame because this series looks interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I just finished watching the first 8 episodes of this series and though i like the humour, I'm pretty bored with the lead couple, Dong Yong and the 7th Fairy, played by Zheng Guo Lin and Huo Si Yan. And i was pretty surprised that they did not show the lovers meeting and developing feelings for each other; instead the series starts off with them already married.

But anyway, I like Zheng Guo Lin's Dong Yong which I think was much better portrayed than Hu Ge's in TWFX. Huo Si Yan's 7th fairy is really soft, cute and sweet-looking but I think she lacks the strong streak and stubborness in her which makes her 7th fairy seem very weak. Furthermore, I dont think she's a very good actress; her acting is pretty similar to the bland one I saw in Liao Zhai where she acted as Qiurong; she lacks engery and her eyes lack soul which makes her look blank and confused half of the time.

It's refreshing to see Jiang Xin and Rui Ling as the 4th and 5th fairy and Jiang Xin looks really pretty. I think the 6 fairies do outshine Huo Si Yan's 7th fairy at times.
    so the story is similar to TWFX that played by huge and ariel lin???
    more info,which one is more good?or the fighting scene is more in this series than TWFX? more pic plizz Zheng guo lin,he played well than huge? i think huge was well played in TWFX
    Last edited by 12blbl; 05-30-07 at 08:08 AM.

what? there's already a movie on seven maidens?or fairies? ugh...my ideas are so slow now!
    GAO HU ROCKS
    ALSO FAN OF THE FINAL FANTASY SERIES AND NARUTO!
    P.S. I got my icon at this site
    http://www.digik.net/avatars/series/13/38
    and it's by Izzy!

i love the fairies customes.. very pretty..

i dont like the casting in this series. i think tian wei fei xian wax way better in my opinion if you love a great love story that ll make you cry. the casting was great and th pairing was awesome only thing negative was wished they would ve added more fighting scenes and elaborated more on bobby characters death scene more. still think hu ge looks better and fitted the role very well as dong yong and ariel was really cute as siu qui the 7th princess.

Talking

I prefer this version of Qi Xian Nv,
    plus all the seven fairies in the show here fell in love.
    Attached Images Attached Images

well i mean gods arent suppose to go and fall in love thats what made story in tian wei fei xian good since only 2 sister fell in love and even still at the end they dont get together of the barrier of gods and fall in love with humans. basically like in journey to the west the 3 eyes god. thats why it sort of seem stupid to have all the fairies fall in love it doesnt fit whole god can fall in love with humans which made tian wei fei xian more tragic for those who watched it.

wow, the fairy look beautiful i haven't this version yet, i want to see. I love this story!!!
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

for khmer verison you get it it at

www.i-amovies.com