Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Heaven's Tree

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i been doing a lot of reading on soompi about this series (thats why i went because i had logging on problems here)..and flicked through it..

i like sad dramas too now and again..that way..they are more memorable..
    yes..some dramas with happier sweet endings (hotelier and phoenix) are too classed as my fave dramas

yep..the song sung by lee wan is good on the ost
    He's actually pretty good in singing . Didn't realize it was his voice. I do agree sad dramas are more memorable.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    He's actually pretty good in singing . Didn't realize it was his voice. I do agree sad dramas are more memorable.
    u mean lee wans good at singin? OMG then i gotta listen to his songs

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    u mean lee wans good at singin? OMG then i gotta listen to his songs
    I think he sang one song on the official soundtrack of this drama and also he sang in 2 episodes of the drama

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    I think he sang one song on the official soundtrack of this drama and also he sang in 2 episodes of the drama
    Yep, but I don't really remember completely which song like the title?
    -

Default heavens tree

i may be wrong but me thinks its track 15

i may be wrong but me thinks its track 15
    Yes, you're right .
    -

omg i am just like watchin da 1st few episode and i am so addicted to it and now i am downloadin da rest is it finish yet???
    AHHHHHHHH our realationship is fallin a part wahhhhh i dunno wat to do.....i luv him but.......i dunno just confused

Quote Originally Posted by AznxMuiMui
    omg i am just like watchin da 1st few episode and i am so addicted to it and now i am downloadin da rest is it finish yet???
    but u never liked any series lol
    n do u like lee wan now? cuz ur wrong if u think hes not cute

Yes, the whole serie is out! Me too I'm in love with that drama!! . I really like the couple . They're too cute to be true .
    -

Yes, the whole serie is out! Me too I'm in love with that drama!! . I really like the couple . They're too cute to be true .
    how many episode r here cuz i can onli download it up to 10 =[
    AHHHHHHHH our realationship is fallin a part wahhhhh i dunno wat to do.....i luv him but.......i dunno just confused

how many episode r here cuz i can onli download it up to 10 =[
    Lol there's only 10 episodes :P. So yeah you didn't miss anything. Although they should've made up until 12 or 14 lol .
    -

Lol there's only 10 episodes :P. So yeah you didn't miss anything. Although they should've made up until 12 or 14 lol .
    oh lmao i didn't even no cuz it didn't even say end on da 10th episode probally there's gonna b more i hope cuz i onli watch to episode 2 xD cuz my dad was yellin cuz i watched too much shows and he wants to go on da internet

do you guys recommend this series?? i wanna buy this but im afraid that halfway watching, im getting bored by the story.. so should i consider buying this?

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    do you guys recommend this series?? i wanna buy this but im afraid that halfway watching, im getting bored by the story.. so should i consider buying this?

i think its worth it but y bother buyin it when u can just download it on da internet for free???

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    I pm you >
    -

Default heavens tree

if it does get released on dvd..in cantonese version..it'll be proudly placed with my current collection of "must have" k series

Default korean version

of course..the korean original version is good...but still i will buy it if one (canto version) becomes available which probably involve a 6mth wait

of course..the korean original version is good...but still i will buy it if one (canto version) becomes available which probably involve a 6mth wait
    Although is there a reason to get Canto version because you can download them free at many places lol .
    -

Default heavens tree

i have watched japanese dramas in japanese dialogue b4..with traditional chinese subs..and understood the film without paying attention to the subs.

although originality is best..i still prefer in a way a canto version cos in that way i would find it more memorable..the actual words / expressions/ reactions - i cant explain the logic ..but hope u know wot i mean
    Remember apart from the price of a canto version (which will be dearer), there's always the catch to switch to korean dialogue..in that way..when i come to watch Heavens' tree the 2nd second time after seeing the dubbed canto version, i can learn the korean equivalent.

i got the d/loaded k-version of it
    Last edited by teddybear; 04-07-06 at 08:10 PM.

i have watched japanese dramas in japanese dialogue b4..with traditional chinese subs..and understood the film without paying attention to the subs.

although originality is best..i still prefer in a way a canto version cos in that way i would find it more memorable..the actual words / expressions/ reactions - i cant explain the logic ..but hope u know wot i mean

i got the d/loaded k-version of it
    Lol right . I get you sort of lol . Because me if I get the Viet version it doesn't sound nice at all. It looks really fake to me on how they speak lol. Totally no expressions at all. So for me I prefer Korean with english subs lol .
    -