Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Heaven's Tree

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    Her first kiss on screen or her first kiss =P?

Is her first kiss on screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0JI8uu-1Q

Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter View Post
    Is her first kiss on screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0JI8uu-1Q
    yea! they didnt even kiss in stairway to heaven with lee wan either.
    &edit. first kiss was with se7en. so lucky. lol
    Last edited by annaaa; 07-03-07 at 10:45 PM.
    The best part of believe is the lie.

too bad, she plays bad role in Goong S................... beside not a fan of seven

I actually thought she looks cuter than the other female lead in Goong S. Anyway, I heard this series is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk View Post
    I actually thought she looks cuter than the other female lead in Goong S. Anyway, I heard this series is sad.

Yes, me too prefer her than the main lead.

It is not s sad series,with happy ending!

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk View Post
    Same here =). I was disappointed that she couldn't be the leading actress. The other girl's acting was bad .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    Same here =). I was disappointed that she couldn't be the leading actress. The other girl's acting was bad .

Prince S wasn't that bad.. i dont know why it's so underrated.. seven was cute...lolz

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    Prince S wasn't that bad.. i dont know why it's so underrated.. seven was cute...lolz
    Well, for me it was terribly boring ... but that's just me ... so yeah. I think Se7en was cute also... well actually that was the main reason that kept me watching.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

this series is lovely.
    i haven not watched STH, so perhaps that's why i liked this one.
    i was very reluctant to watch this to begin with because it is afterall predictably a devstating sad one... however, since it was only 10 episodes, i was willing... and im glad i did, because it was worth my frustration and tears, sobbing and bawling.
    im sad also that this series did not have great ratings that it deserved... or more people getting into it... perhaps because it seems similar to STH so ppl were put off... and I will admit it is a cliche series... but the way it was written, the feeling between the characters is palpable... it was amazing.
    i still get teary just listening to the ost and remembering these two characters.

yoon suh oppa!!! oppa! oppa!

sigh... forever this series will remain in my heart... it was a wonderful moving series... and makes me hope and hold out for a great love... hopefully without such devstating consquences...

im gonna work on a review for this series, since there is not one done for it... i think it deserves it!

I love this drama, it was really worth watching for.... at first, im so reluctant to watch it because i dont know the actor and actress, (im not really fond of watching korean drama) but after i watched the first episode, i became addicted to Lee Wan. I cried a river for this drama since it touches my heart and soul. It is so sad that Lee wan died in this series because i was really hoping that they could really end up together despite of all the hardships that they've gone through, but of course this is just a drama, so someone has to die. I cant get over this drama and it was even playing in my dreams over and over again. Superb acting!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jossie_ View Post
    this series is lovely.
    i haven not watched STH, so perhaps that's why i liked this one.
    i was very reluctant to watch this to begin with because it is afterall predictably a devstating sad one... however, since it was only 10 episodes, i was willing... and im glad i did, because it was worth my frustration and tears, sobbing and bawling.
    im sad also that this series did not have great ratings that it deserved... or more people getting into it... perhaps because it seems similar to STH so ppl were put off... and I will admit it is a cliche series... but the way it was written, the feeling between the characters is palpable... it was amazing.
    i still get teary just listening to the ost and remembering these two characters.

yoon suh oppa!!! oppa! oppa!

sigh... forever this series will remain in my heart... it was a wonderful moving series... and makes me hope and hold out for a great love... hopefully without such devstating consquences...

im gonna work on a review for this series, since there is not one done for it... i think it deserves it!
    I hope you could really write the review for this drama hehehehe, i have read some of your reviews (if im not mistaken) and they're fair enough.