Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castration

Post Castration

There's a few martial arts that requires the practitioner to castrate his "....." in order to learn the martial arts. Martial arts such as Kuihua Baodian and Bixie Swordplay requires this basic requirement.

Does castration have any side-effects (eg. shorten life scan, fatigue) or affect any other aspects of your body such as your internal energy, physical strength, speed or agility? Or does it only affects the hormones?
    ..ext88

both are from the same source
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    There's a few martial arts that requires the practitioner to castrate his "....." in order to learn the martial arts. Martial arts such as Kuihua Baodian and Bixie Swordplay requires this basic requirement.

Does castration have any side-effects (eg. shorten life scan, fatigue) or affect any other aspects of your body such as your internal energy, physical strength, speed or agility? Or does it only affects the hormones?
    it just makes u an eunuch and more gay...
    devoids u of sexual desires so tat u can concentrate on ur martial arts....
    as for making u more agile... maybe less meat makes u lighter, so u go faster????
    Flying Away

Quote Originally Posted by Noisulli
    as for making u more agile... maybe less meat makes u lighter, so u go faster????

I somehow have this feeling that this thread is going to be closed soon...

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

Kuihua Baodian and Bixie Swordplay inner power aspect results in the creation of extreme yang energy. if a male practises it, his yang energy will increase beyond control and he will suffer erotic fantasies. if he loses concentration, he will suffer fire deviation. castration rids one of sexual desire so he can proceed through the practise without losing his control. someone who pratises without castration will find his power going out of control as soon as he begins the practise.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Me too..

So castration would shorten the practitioners' lifespan?
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    Kuihua Baodian and Bixie Swordplay inner power aspect results in the creation of extreme yang energy. if a male practises it, his yang energy will increase beyond control and he will suffer erotic fantasies. if he loses concentration, he will suffer fire deviation. castration rids one of sexual desire so he can proceed through the practise without losing his control. someone who pratises without castration will find his power going out of control as soon as he begins the practise.
    God that is creepy...

Would this mean that if a women practice this she will eventually turn to a man? (like hormonal therapy) minus the physical parts of course.

I always thought that skills that needed castration were originally practiced by people with no worldly desires like priests or monks, and secular people would be unable to attain such levels of detachment, hence the need for castration...

What I wonder is, what if you were to learn the Xuan Ming inner power or some other inner power that was heavily 'Yin' based. Could you then learn Kuihua Baodian without castrating yourself?

But... Without that "....." Wouldn't that make you an eunuch? But then again... Most of the eunuchs are castrated when very young (like 2 or younger)...

Ahh... Nevermind...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    so far so good
    TaZzY InC

the yang part of Kuihua Baodian excites the production of hormones, so it's nessary to remove the 'hormones' to avoid fire deviation. i guess a woman who practise it might turn into one of those heavily steriod filled hairy female athletes we hear horrer stories about.

shades of she-man
    TaZzY InC

I reckon Wei Xiao Bao would be the ideal candidate to learn QHBD without having to chop his john thomas, as he would have more than enough outlets for his erotic fantasies and horny fire deviation.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

ROFL @ Candide!

Another step towards the shut down of this topic.

And i don't know is this question has been asnwered, but when being castrated was it the frank or the beans being ummm removed? I remember i asked before, but can't remember >.<
    Full Metal Alchemist - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI

Quote Originally Posted by kamii
    And i don't know is this question has been asnwered, but when being castrated was it the frank or the beans being ummm removed? I remember i asked before, but can't remember >.<
    Usually, the beans.

But at one point, everything including the frank was removed.
    (a) http://www.wuxiapedia.com/research/s...hinese_eunuchs (as of 11 Mar 2007, login no longer required)
    (b) http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showpost...71&postcount=2
    Last edited by HuangYushi; 03-11-07 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Removed login requirement for Wuxiapedia article
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Default Y learning gui hwa bao dian need to be castrated?

Why cant normal people learnt that skill? IF i learn the skill with castration, it is also possible right?

you can learn the theories and create new moves like the ten demon elders did to defeat the skills of the five mountains sects. but you can not learn Kuihua Baodian itself. maybe you could study the inner power theories but reverse it like OYF's reverse 9yin zhenjing and learn a powerful skill without losing the 'brains' of the operation, but you might kill yourself or be less powerful then going the DFBB path.

Eeer.. Not really. The skills taught in KHBD were designed as such that it's extremely difficult to prevent yourself from practising those skills, for they have these mysterious magnetic power (those obscure, amazing theories) that it's hard for one to resist mentally. Studying the theories would have you zooming straight into practical and if you hadn't done the necessary requirements (you know what I mean) you would have landed yourself in fire-deviation mode.