Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》

Quote Originally Posted by tehhaxxxor
    Does anybody have the first part (torrent or preferably something like megaupload)?
    http://search3.btchina.net/btsearch....B%B4%AB&type=0
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

It doesn't work, could you please pm the whole link to me?

It doesn't work, could you please pm the whole link to me?
    make sure u choose the right Encoding Language if no the page won't load correctly.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    Yeah all the songs in the series are really fantastic, but too bad even baidu doesn't has the opening song yet......

btw the 1st half of the series is really great as it based almost as faithful as the original novel. as for the second half of the series, it's rather slow for the pace and it isn't as exciting as the previous half as they didn't based much on the original novel for the second half...
    Yeah, i like the main theme song. It is very suitable for this kind of wuxia show.

I watched some parts of the 2nd half and it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I don't know, guess I have to finish it first.

Thumbs up

Just finished this series, it took me 3 1/2 days to dl the 1st part and 1 1/2 days to finish the 2nd parts. I just hope there is a alternate ending for this series. It's so sad at the END. But I'll buy this series anyway, b/c I think it way better than other series even those it has a sad Ending. The whole series are great every eps make you continued on and on.

The Main theme song is nice also. The second theme song is a little bit sad but the melody is also nice. I'll wait until it release on CD. Hope everyone else enjoy this series like me. Don't judge b/c of the sad ending but remember to watch from the beginning to the End.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by assasin
    Yeah she and the third brother had a happy ending. So fans of Rain should be happy. And the eldest brother died at the end. So did his wife. Only their kid survived.

GK
    http://gigolokitty.blogspot.com/
    Let me clerify this the older bros, his wife and their son died. It was 1 year later when Ling-Er give up on TZT and she died. But I don't know exactly how many years later when TZT hair become all Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    TZT hair become all Grey.
    because of the director make TZT hair all grey, tons of ppl in baidu protest, scream, shout and complain all over baidu saying there's not even the slightest chance TZT would become like that as he would be probably the Teacher of Chu Liu Xiang. Gu Long original novel has also mentioned TZT in the end become the Head of his Sect...... The great TZT won't be in this state! Realy hope about the news of the alternate ending is true... Come on let's pray everyone
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Thumbs up

because of the director make TZT hair all grey, tons of ppl in baidu protest, scream, shout and complain all over baidu saying there's not even the slightest chance TZT would become like that as he would be probably the Teacher of Chu Liu Xiang. Gu Long original novel has also mentioned TZT in the end become the Head of his Sect...... The great TZT won't be in this state! Realy hope about the news of the alternate ending is true... Come on let's pray everyone
    Yes, I definetly agree with you. I didn't read the novel, but I'm sure that TZT should be the head of his sect. As the main story focus on him as a true Hero.

Are you going to buy this series when it Official release? Did you pay close attention at the end of eps 48, is that usually it state "THE END" but on eps 48, I didn't see that word. And also on Sina page say it only 40 eps, but this version has 48 eps.

Are you going to buy this series when it Official release? Did you pay close attention at the end of eps 48, is that usually it state "THE END" but on eps 48, I didn't see that word. And also on Sina page say it only 40 eps, but this version has 48 eps.
    Yes, I'm sure going to buy the DVD when it's officical released, but it's still quite a long way to go... maybe about 2 more months. Too bad there aren't many ppl like this series over Spcnet, this series is consider really good compare to nowadays wuxia series standard.

From the news i saw, this series was 48 episodes. However they have edited it to 41 episodes to make the show have better pace... pirated version can't be trusted
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Yes, I'm sure going to buy the DVD when it's officical released, but it's still quite a long way to go... maybe about 2 more months. Too bad there aren't many ppl like this series over Spcnet, this series is consider really good compare to nowadays wuxia series standard.

From the news i saw, this series was 48 episodes. However they have edited it to 41 episodes to make the show have better pace... pirated version can't be trusted
    I agree that this series is way better than other Wuxia series that I saw. I mean some series have very famous actor but very bad story. And it didn't really get you to hook to want to see it. But this series is like every eps is hook and you want more.

There are already a few online shop already sale this series. I don't know why it wait until August to release the Official version, I mean some people can't wait and want to watch it. But than they find out it not the Official version. Do you think the 48 eps is the full version and the 41 eps will be a cut version?

If it 48 eps and reduce to 41 eps, that mean they will cut 7 eps.

If it 48 eps and reduce to 41 eps, that mean they will cut 7 eps.
    That's right... however the current version, every episode has only about 40 min of screentime including the theme songs [usually should be 47 min for an hour show]. Therefore 47-40=7min[screen time in diff], then 7min x 41= 287min[total of 287min screen time in diff for the whole series], 287min / 7episodes[diff of cut n uncut version]=41min screentime! It's kinda confusing from what i say, but if u look carefully, this 48 episode is actually 41 episode of screentime! I believe this 48 episodes is the cut version of 41 episodes...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

That's right... however the current version, every episode has only about 40 min of screentime including the theme songs [usually should be 47 min for an hour show]. Therefore 47-40=7min[screen time in diff], then 7min x 41= 287min[total of 287min screen time in diff for the whole series], 287min / 7episodes[diff of cut n uncut version]=41min screentime! It's kinda confusing from what i say, but if u look carefully, this 48 episode is actually 41 episode of screentime! I believe this 48 episodes is the cut version of 41 episodes...
    Do you think that they still edit on this series or it completely done? Btw when you know where to dl the songs, please post it or can you PM me. Tks alot, I really enjoy all the songs in this series. I hope the ending could be change a little, as I re-watch the Taiwan version and it a Happy Ening.

Do you think that they still edit on this series or it completely done? Btw when you know where to dl the songs, please post it or can you PM me. Tks alot, I really enjoy all the songs in this series. I hope the ending could be change a little, as I re-watch the Taiwan version and it a Happy Ening.
    I don't think this is the complete version... and i hope they say about changing the ending is true...

how about u PM me ur email so that i can email u? the link to the songs have been removed, but i do have 2 of them too bad the link to 《水中天》 is removed. i wasn't fast enough to dl it... damn
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Is this series completely done of edit just wait to be release in August?

Can somebody tell me what happened in the actual book at the end? Did TZT/ling er have a happy ending? And does TZT really become CLX's master?

Can somebody tell me what happened in the actual book at the end? Did TZT/ling er have a happy ending? And does TZT really become CLX's master?
    This novel is one of the four "unfinish" novel by the great wuxia writer, Gu Long. In the novel, the ending only mentioned till TZT n Night Emperor escaped from the cave that they were trapped in. The story ends there, Ling'er, TZT eldest brother, TZT 2 younger brothers as well as wen dai dai, hai da shao, leng qing shuang and Yun TIng Ting [Yun Zhen's young sis who is removed from the series] went looking for them.... my conclusion is the second part of the series is really too unfaithful to the novel unlike the 1st part.

How TZT related to Chu Liu Xiang?
    李玉函已抢着笑道:"数百年来武林着名的战役中,就有许多是以弱胜强的,这也正是家父觉得很奇怪的事,譬如 说,昔年魔教教主独孤残和中原大侠铁中棠决战於雁荡绝顶,战前江湖中都认为当时年纪未满叁十的铁中棠,绝没 有独孤残功力深厚,铁血大腹门的武功,也不及魔教奇诡精妙,是以江湖中人人都看好独狐残,甚至有人以十博一 ,赌他在八百招内便能取胜。"胡铁花道:"这件事我也听说过。"节选自〈楚留香传奇之画眉鸟〉
    宫南燕道:"所以当时有许多人怀疑,他们家里一定有位隐迹江湖的风尘异人,在暗中偷偷传授给他们武功,也有 人怀疑他们凑巧得到了一本前辈高人留下来的武功秘笈。"胡铁花笑道:"你能知道这麽多,已算不容易了。"宫 南燕也不理他,接着又道:"可是,他和楚留香虽是一齐长大的,武功的路数,却绝不相同,他武功走的是刚猛一 路,似乎和昔年"铁血大旗门"的武功有些相似。"胡铁花忽然笑不出来了,面上已不禁露出惊讶之 色。
      宫南燕连看都不看他一眼,缓缓接着道:"昔年铁中棠重振铁血大旗门後,"夜帝"父子就和大旗门中一位叫 赤足汉的前辈,远游海外,他们曾经经过此人的故乡,以弟子推测,楚留香的武功也许是夜帝的传授,赤足汉却收 了此人做徒弟。"胡铁花叹了口气,喃喃道:"这次你猜的虽不中方不远矣,难怪江湖中人人都怕你们,看来你们 果然真有两下子。"听到"夜帝"和"铁血大旗门"的名字,连"水母"阴姬也不禁为之声然动容,沈吟半晌,道 :"这叁人是为何而来的?"九妹躬身道:"他们说是来找人的。"
    节选自〈楚留香传奇之画眉鸟〉
    魏行龙也不理他,却向群豪扫了一眼,道:“各位可知当今天下第一位大英雄、大豪杰是谁么?”
      “文无第二,武无第一。”
      这“天下第一位大英雄”八个字,原是人人心里都想加在自己名字上的,但若真的加到自己身上,却是后祸无 穷。
      只因无论是谁有了八个字的称号,都一定会有人不服,想尽千方百计,也得将这八个字抢过来才 能甘心。
      数百年来,江湖中名侠辈出,不知有多少位大英雄、大豪杰,做出过多少件轰轰烈烈、胺炙人口 的大事。
      但真能令人人都心服口服,将这“天下第一”几个字加到他身上的人,却至今连一个都没有。
      魏行龙这旬话问出来,大家俱面面相觑,猜不出他说的是谁。
      其中也有几人瞟了高亚男人张三一眼,道:“莫非是楚香帅?”
      魏行龙道:“楚香帅急人之难,劫宫济贫,受过他好处的人也不知有多少;武功机智,更没有话说,当然是位 大英雄、大豪杰;只不过……”
      他长长吸了口气,接着道:“这‘天下第一’四个字,楚香帅也未必能当得起。”
      那些人立刻大声道:“若连楚香帅也当不起,谁当得起?”
      又有几个人道:“楚香帅横扫大沙漠力败石观音,独探‘神水宫’,与‘水母’阴姬自陆上斗人水中,又自水 中斗至陆上,这是何等英雄、何等豪气!除了楚香帅外,还有谁做得出这种惊天动地的大事?”
    。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
    钱老大道:“只可惜你说话像个老大婆,罗罗嗦嗦说了一大堆,却还未说出那位大英雄到底是谁?”
      魏行龙一字字道:“在下说的这位大英雄,就是‘铁血大旗门’的掌门人,天下第一侠义无双的铁大侠铁中棠 !”
      铁中棠!
      这名字说出来,突然没有人喘息了!
      数百年来,若只有一人能今天下豪杰心悦诚服,称他为“天下第一”的,这人就是铁中棠!
      每个人都长长吸了口气。
      过了很久,钱老大才将这口气吐出来,道:“阁下认得铁大侠?”
      只为了“铁中棠”这名字,他对魏行龙的称呼也客气起来。
      魏行龙却似突然呆了,喃喃道:“认得……认得……认得……”
      他将这“认得”两字反反复复说了十几遍,眼睛里就流下泪来,一粒粒黄豆般大小的眼泪流过他紫色的脸,在 夕阳下看来就像是一粒粒紫色的水晶。
      这么样一条威风凛凛的大汉居然也会像小泵娘般流泪,群豪虽觉可笑,心里却也已隐隐猜出他必定和“铁大侠 ”有极不寻常的关系。
      过了很久,魏行龙突然大声道:“我魏行龙是什么东西,怎配‘认得’铁大侠,可是……可是,若没有铁大侠 ,还有我魏行龙么?我魏行龙这条命就是铁大侠救的……”
      他咬着牙,接道:“各位想必都认为是柳吟松剑下留情,魏某才能活到现在,但若没有铁大侠,姓柳的又怎会 ,又怎会……”
      说到这里,他已声嘶力竭,突然冲过去,一拳击向王天寿的鼻梁。
      钱氏兄弟互相打了个眼色,各各后退几步。
      钱不赚道:“现在我才总算明白了,柳吟松剑下留情,想必是铁大侠出手拦阻的,并不是柳吟松自己的主意。 ”
      钱不要道:“所以魏行龙才会一直对柳吟松怀恨在心,想着要报复。”
      钱不赚道:“铁大侠一向面冷心热,无论遇着多坏的人,总要给那人一个改过的机会,这点倒和楚香帅的作风 差不多。”
      钱不要道:“若非铁大侠的菩萨心肠,王老爷子和魏三爷又怎能活到现在?”
      钱不赚道:“只可惜有些人虽能感恩图报,有些人却连猪狗都不如。”
      钱不要道:“我本以为猪狗不如的是魏三爷,谁知却是王天寿。”
    节选自〈楚留香传奇之蝙蝠传奇〉

CLX's martial arts is probably taught by either TZT or Son of the Night Emperor. Hu Tie Hua's martial arts has been confirmed it's taught by the Da Qi Men, it's just WHO could it be... Someone say it's Yun Zhen, but i think is Chi Zhu Han. Someone even came out with many evidences proving that CLX is Son of TZT and HTH the son of either Yun Zhen or Yun Keng. However, it's still not convincing enough for me
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Can I ask the novel readers, are the characters 阴仪 and 朱藻 supposed to be alot older? I think in the series they look too young.

Just realized that the actor playing Tie Zhong Tang also appeared in <han wu da di> and the guy playing ye di appeared in <jin fen shi jia>. hehe, two shows i really like.
    Last edited by c13:4567; 06-04-06 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567
    Can I ask the novel readers, are the characters 阴仪 and 朱藻 supposed to be alot older? I think in the series they look too young.

Yeah their age n appearance are same as the novel...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

I just received my DVD from tigercool.com look like it going to be 40 or 41 eps. I haven't yet view the last eps so don't know if it will be 40 or 41. The 1st eps remain like the VCD version for the minute, after that each eps is longer.