Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guards 《鐵血保鏢)》

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    we just have to wait and see.........
    i have a feeling you already saw it and is giving away spoilers... based on the way you speak with that large amount of confidence.

i hate the mom too....more than any other character in here. she always scold Steven first b4 even hear steven's sice of story ....every time i mean does she even learn from her mistake.... another person i found annoying is the main lead why does it have to be this actress.... I think i will like this character more if another actress played this character.....BTW who will be the bad guy here...i don't think wayne (the older bro) cus he not smart enough (hheehhhhe) he just jeolous but he's not evil.
    i'm enjoying this series more now...eventhough 90% of this series is all male actors...i don't mind tho...i like alll the male casts
    i seriously think that she is damprotective aover her son la and that she doesn't weant to admit that her son is dam bloody imcapable

IMO i think it will be the elder brother ofthe dad that means the uncle cause i realise hes bloody evilespeiclaly in episode 12 and ya i think they should have added a better and stronger female sctress here instead of that cry baby

[/QUOTE]I think there going to be another brother in this serie because I saw chris lai in the theme song, and he might be the youngest son of them all. At the end, he might be the one that will take over the family business. When I first saw this serie, I know the second brother would be evil, because the one that don't say or do anything bad at first will become evil at the end. That's just my prediction.[QUOTE]

i think the fellar would be to help the family when the uncle causes the downfall
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

i have a feeling too that 2nd brother will be bad...even worse than 1st brother. 1st brother is brainless
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

I never ever saw the 2nd brother use too much of his brain either. Maybe he's brainless too...but I doubt it. lol

have u ever noticed he always stays on the safe side? he's too careful to involve himself in any trouble....that's fishy...
    now in ep8, things are sure getting to be very interesting
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    have u ever noticed he always stays on the safe side? he's too careful to involve himself in any trouble....that's fishy...
    now in ep8, things are sure getting to be very interesting

ahh yes! i love that part with the tunnel haha! i thought the 3rd aunt was going to burn up since she was all the way up there

TommyH
    Unregistered

i just finished ep. 12 and i think steven has some skills with the mouth. everyone listens to him. the bandits, his father, and now his mother. it's getting interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    i have a feeling you already saw it and is giving away spoilers... based on the way you speak with that large amount of confidence.
    how would I saw it, when I'm only up to ep 12????????????????I'm just guessing because I saw chris lai in the theme song, and I'm guessing he might be one of the sons, and I don't like giving out spoilers.................and only ep 12 is out right now, and there is no way I can watch ep 13 to 20, when it is not out yet?????????????

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    how would I saw it, when I'm only up to ep 12????????????????I'm just guessing because I saw chris lai in the theme song, and I'm guessing he might be one of the sons, and I don't like giving out spoilers.................and only ep 12 is out right now, and there is no way I can watch ep 13 to 20, when it is not out yet?????????????

yup i'm only up to ep. 12

But I don't think he's a son or else the dad would have mentioned giving him the business. Or maybe he left because he didn't like Guard Agency Business. I doubt he's going to inherit the business.

yup i'm only up to ep. 12

But I don't think he's a son or else the dad would have mentioned giving him the business. Or maybe he left because he didn't like Guard Agency Business. I doubt he's going to inherit the business.
    In the theme song, he dressed like one of those people that went to canada or something. Maybe that's where he went, maybe they will show him in ep 14 or up??????????

I don't know, I'm just guessing.

im up to ep9....lol i can't imagine steven singing like a lady till i saw this series and anyone agrees with me? steven actually has a potential in portraying villain roles!
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

im up to ep9....lol i can't imagine steven singing like a lady till i saw this series and anyone agrees with me? steven actually has a potential in portraying villain roles!

haha! yup i couldn't imagine him singing either. it sounded sooo funny! and it was even funnier when evergreen tried singing. lol!!

hahahaha yeah! but i was expecting evergreen to have a female voice also like steven hahahahahaha!!!!!! lol, can u imagine the very manly huo yeung hong suddenly becoming a woman?!
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

hahahaha yeah! but i was expecting evergreen to have a female voice also like steven hahahahahaha!!!!!! lol, can u imagine the very manly huo yeung hong suddenly becoming a woman?!
    but he didn't have a women voice did he? you watched it in pure cantonese voice right? i'm not sure what the dubbed version would be like...

I'm loving this series so far....EXCEPT for Elaine Yiu. God I hated her squealing in eps 5-10. Wow, I know that she's trying to act scared, but she ended up looking mighty retarded.

Steven Ma is pretty good, I like his character, very different from what I've seen from him before.

The supporting cast for this series is just freaking awesome.
    And am I the only one that LOVES Cheung Chi Kwong's 3rd Uncle? God that man is soooo funny! The scenes between him and Kara Hui are soo funny. It's like he has so many tricks up his sleeve, but could never get past his wife.
    Kwok Fung as the boss is so awesome, loved how he handled those guys from 5 Yee Tong.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cmu_wasabi
    I'm loving this series so far....EXCEPT for Elaine Yiu. God I hated her squealing in eps 5-10. Wow, I know that she's trying to act scared, but she ended up looking mighty retarded.

Steven Ma is pretty good, I like his character, very different from what I've seen from him before.

The supporting cast for this series is just freaking awesome.
    And am I the only one that LOVES Cheung Chi Kwong's 3rd Uncle? God that man is soooo funny! The scenes between him and Kara Hui are soo funny. It's like he has so many tricks up his sleeve, but could never get past his wife.
    Kwok Fung as the boss is so awesome, loved how he handled those guys from 5 Yee Tong.
    haha yup! Cheung Chi Kwong always end up with mighty smart roles like in TCS.

haha yup! Cheung Chi Kwong always end up with mighty smart roles like in TCS.
    he's been rightly type-casted ^^

haha that fellar is one big joker i kinda think that hes freaking helplessbut he does have the brains
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

tommy: yeah i watched it in pure cantonese
    cheung chi kwong's roles are always sooooo smart or soooooo stupid hehe, extremes
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

tommy: yeah i watched it in pure cantonese
    cheung chi kwong's roles are always sooooo smart or soooooo stupid hehe, extremes
    yup either purely smart like in TCS or SG or purely stupid like in TCB. I admired his character's brain in TCS