Thread: Kung Fu Manuals and Scrolls

Default Kung Fu Manuals and Scrolls

can someone list the important manuals and scrolls for me??? and give me like a description of wat each of them does?? and maybe a viet translation for me??i tried searching but couldnt find anything...

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

9yin zhenjing written by huang seng, 9yang shengong stolen by mongolian expertsfound by ZWJ, yiyinji stolen by ah zhu, 6MSJ manual studied by duan yu, xiaoyaopai scroll foundby duan yu. jade maiden skill written on wall. ode to gallentry written on hero's island. essence absorbing skill on metal bed.

every skill mention in wuxia novels has a manual except for reverse 9yin and DG9J(verbal). everything else was written down.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

also the kui hua bo dian/ sunflower scroll is important. written by a eunuch in the imperial palace, and stolen by a bunch of people

And a lesser genius than Ouyang Feng and possibly the other Greats would die from practicing reverse 9Yin.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    9yin zhenjing written by huang seng, 9yang shengong stolen by mongolian expertsfound by ZWJ, yiyinji stolen by ah zhu, 6MSJ manual studied by duan yu, xiaoyaopai scroll foundby duan yu. jade maiden skill written on wall. ode to gallentry written on hero's island. essence absorbing skill on metal bed.

every skill mention in wuxia novels has a manual except for reverse 9yin and DG9J(verbal). everything else was written down.
    Some of the notable ones like Dragon Palms, Yi Yang Zhi, Ha Ma Gong etc never had a manual mentioned though.

pardon me but i think in HSDS, XL18Z was written down and put inside the HS? not in 3rd edition i think.. most likely in 1st and 2nd edition.... correct me if i'm wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    pardon me but i think in HSDS, XL18Z was written down and put inside the HS? not in 3rd edition i think.. most likely in 1st and 2nd edition.... correct me if i'm wrong..
    In the third edition, a metal map of the Peach Blossom Island was inserted both into the Heavenly sword and dragon sabre respectively. XL18Z belongs to the Beggars' Clan, so it was transferred or teached verbally by the leader or elders to the next leader.
    ..ext88