View Poll Results: Outof all ROCH versions, which one do you think stays to the novel the most.......

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • return of the condor heroes- TVB 1983 version with Andy lau

9 14.75%
  • return of the condor heroes-TVB 1995 version with Louis Koo

25 40.98%
  • return of the condor heroes- Taiwan 1998 by Ritchie

1 1.64%
  • return of the condor heroes- the Singapore one

1 1.64%
  • return of the condor heroes- 2006 made in china

25 40.98%
  • return of the condor heroes- 1984 made in taiwan

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: poll- for roch

Default poll- for roch

out of all of the roch versions, which one do you think stays to the novel the most.

just to make sure, it is not the one you like the most........................it is the one that follows the novel and didn't skip any importants parts.................
    Last edited by hotazn; 04-11-06 at 06:11 PM.

here some pictures of different roch, so you will know which one is which one.

the first attachment is roch made in tvb 1983
    the second attachment is roch made in taiwan 1998
    the third attachment of roch made in china 2006
    the fouth attachment of roch is made in tvb 1995
    the fifth attachment is roch made in singpore 1998
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hotazn; 04-11-06 at 06:09 PM.

and there is one more, this one is made in taiwan in 1984
    Attached Images Attached Images

didn't read the book, so i can't vote loll..

Kind of hard to say... Certain ones are based on the 1st and 2nd installment... ROCH 06 is based in the 3rd edition
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Of course, ROCH 95 stays close to the book the most than others roch versions. From acting wise, appearance, and the mood of the movie which made me feel exactly from the book whenever I'm watching it.
    Last edited by Astronema; 04-11-06 at 07:36 PM.

ROCH 95 stays the closest to the book. Carman looks stunning and her acting for XLN role is the closest the book. Overall the moods in ROCH 95 series made you feel exactly like in the book because of Carman.

...Wuwww......baby...sweetheart.....you make another poll........were friends..*cheers*...i'm thinking make another poll, too...but since you already made it...so...same here.....

......he-hehe...which one stays close to the book??....I would have to say....*din..don*....roch95....yup...me tell you......roch95 stays close the book the most.....what an easy question/poll......

I think the china version of roch is only focus on XLN and YG love, and not others so I don't think it stays close to the book. For example tvb version in 1983 staring Andy lau focus more on other people chemistry for example Guo Fu and husband, Wan Yan Ping and her husband, and Wan Yan Ping husband older brother and his wife...........................sorry don't know their names.........

and their is one thing I don't get?????????????????

In the 1983 version of roch Guo Fu like YG and wants to marry him, but when I watched the new version made in china 2006, Guo Fu hated YG and don't want to marry him...................................so I don't know which one are true, do Guo fu hated YG at the breginning or like him?????????????????????????????????

can someone tell me...............
    Last edited by hotazn; 04-11-06 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    I think the china version of roch is only focus on XLN and YG love, and not others. For example tvb version in 1983 staring Andy lau focus more on other people chemistry for example Guo Fu and husband, Wan Yan Ping and her husband, and Wan Yan Ping husband older brother and his wife...........................sorry don't know their names.........

In the 1983 version of roch Guo Fu like YG and wants to marry him, but when I watched the new version made in china 2006, Guo Fu hated YG and don't want to marry him...................................so I don't know which one are true, do Guo fu hated YG at the breginning or like him?????????????????????????????????

.......let me answer your question...baby.. ...Guo Fu hates and also infatuates with YG at the same time since YG is a handsome, young and hot guy...... like me ----------just kidding ........is that answer your question.....sweetheart...
    Last edited by HA-Ha; 04-11-06 at 09:28 PM.

if the poll is closest to the book, anyone who voted for ROCH 06 would have to be completely delusional...

i mean, look at the Yu Nu Xing Jing dance, and then the only focus on XLN and YG....... GY was made to look useless in the final battle. as if YG and XLN were the only people that could do anything about the Mongolians....

based on the accuracy to the book, it is definitely the 95 ROCH... followed the book the closest plot wise and character wise. Costuming was also appropriate and as illustrated in the book. You have to remember that these adaptations were based on different editions of ROCH, and in the early editions, XLN was nowhere near as emotional as LYF's portrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    I think the china version of roch is only focus on XLN and YG love, and not others so I don't think it stays close to the book. For example tvb version in 1983 staring Andy lau focus more on other people chemistry for example Guo Fu and husband, Wan Yan Ping and her husband, and Wan Yan Ping husband older brother and his wife...........................sorry don't know their names.........

1st & 2nd edition, i believe Guo Fu liked YG but Jin Yong change it in the 3rd edition. She hated him more but she wanted his attention.

I don't like how ROCH06 cut out all the funny parts...and left over emotional parts in. They cut out the beginning.. and the parts with Lu WU shuang, and Guo Xiang

Well let's hope there really will be a special Director's Cut release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I don't like how ROCH06 cut out all the funny parts...and left over emotional parts in. They cut out the beginning.. and the parts with Lu WU shuang, and Guo Xiang

i don't get why they would cut out all funny parts,,,,,,,,,,,,,i meaN if the 2006 china version have funny parts in it like the 1983 version with andy in it. I think it would be better than andy version.

If it is based on the accuracy to the book, then it is definitely the ROCH 95.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    if the poll is closest to the book, anyone who voted for ROCH 06 would have to be completely delusional...

i mean, look at the Yu Nu Xing Jing dance, and then the only focus on XLN and YG....... GY was made to look useless in the final battle. as if YG and XLN were the only people that could do anything about the Mongolians....

based on the accuracy to the book, it is definitely the 95 ROCH... followed the book the closest plot wise and character wise. Costuming was also appropriate and as illustrated in the book. You have to remember that these adaptations were based on different editions of ROCH, and in the early editions, XLN was nowhere near as emotional as LYF's portrayal.

I'm totally agreed with you there. Very good point.

ROCH 95

i wonder how many ppl in here tat voted who ACTUALLY read the book/novel? n know that it stick to the novel/book?

Did YOU read it SKyking?