Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212213214215216217218219220221222
Results 4,421 to 4,437 of 4437

Thread: New Wuxia RGP game (Discusion only)

i cant wait to start
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

me too. btw, besides for you, me, kidd, and icyfox, are any of the fun players still visiting spcnet?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Hey, just thought I'd show you guys the basic settings and information on rpg first: http://whitecrucifix.proboards.com/i...ead=477&page=1

If you guys prefer to host it here just let me know. I will just move the stuff over.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    wow icy, you can't seem to get away from playing the bad guy huh? i thought you wanted to create a female who will get tangled in a web of romance?
    Hahahahaha well I do want to write about getting tangled in a web of romance... But if my character were to find herself in GX's storyline, then our as-yet unnamed heroine will have no choice but to employ her wits/suspend her morals (no, not in that way!) to tread her path in the web of intrigue and subterfuge instead. Alas, for such is the vicissitudes of fate. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Hey, just thought I'd show you guys the basic settings and information on rpg first: http://whitecrucifix.proboards.com/i...ead=477&page=1

If you guys prefer to host it here just let me know. I will just move the stuff over.
    If I may suggest, perhaps you can contact Suet Seung to ask if we can use the Fan Fictions sub-forum here as "office space" - to coordinate players/storyline and maybe give publicity for more players to join, as Pat mentioned, since Spcnet is the common network for user interaction. Then once we have settled on a story segment, say, you can post the refined version on Proboards like a regular fan-fic (unless you also have a lot of players who are members there but not here). This would be more convenient for everybody, maybe except for you...

Gulp...this looks like an ambitious rpg fic. I will definitely play the most minor of the minor and least useful character in this fic.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Gulp...this looks like an ambitious rpg fic. I will definitely play the most minor of the minor and least useful character in this fic.
    Really? Maybe we can come up with a plot that we all can agree to, then. I wouldn't mind that. Besides, we are already guaranteed with a villain.

Really? Maybe we can come up with a plot that we all can agree to, then. I wouldn't mind that. Besides, we are already guaranteed with a villain.
    Sigh. Maybe I look like one of these guys or something... Keep getting the bad guy roles.
    http://brns.com/hkactors/pages/page24.html

Hmm at least I don't look like Uncle Tat.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox View Post
    Sigh. Maybe I look like one of these guys or something... Keep getting the bad guy roles.
    http://brns.com/hkactors/pages/page24.html

Hmm at least I don't look like Uncle Tat.

Oh come on, are we supposed to think differently after this post of yours?

(I especially loved how the historian tortured the doctor. And how the transvestite flirted with the blind man. LOL! )

Maybe you need a character who's like a pretty female strategist who falls for the handsome and chivalrous strategist in the opposing camp and they end up bickering about where their loyalties should lie and whether they should elope or help their respective armies achieve victories at the expense of more lives. And some treacherous eunuchs got wind of their plans and intend to expose them, so they have to use their wits to dispose of the said eunuchs, but nevertheless their dukes/lords are ruthless power-hungry distrustful b*stards who send martial arts experts to assasinate the strategists.

But they manage to convince the martial arts experts to follow their honour instead and they defect to the weak but righteous scion of the royal house named Zhu Ba Jie and from there they help him establish a base and build up his fiefdom, but before this is accomplished, the male strategist is poisioned and the female strategist cries herself blind, and then the 2 dukes they used to serve join forces to attack this smaller state, and without the help of his 2 best strategists, Zhu Ba Jie's army collapses and all the good guys are killed in the end.

If you need a character something along that line, I'd be delighted to take part. HAHAHA

Oh come on, are we supposed to think differently after this post of yours?
    Alright fine... In that case can I apply for a job in the Kingdom of Pan? Maybe as the Xiwu princess who manupilated the new Prince of Pan into attacking the Kingdom of Xiang.

Also, if would be immensely helpful if you could provide a map of China delineating all the states in the story. I need some visual aid here.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox View Post
    Alright fine... In that case can I apply for a job in the Kingdom of Pan? Maybe as the Xiwu princess who manupilated the new Prince of Pan into attacking the Kingdom of Xiang.

Also, if would be immensely helpful if you could provide a map of China delineating all the states in the story. I need some visual aid here.
    I've been thinking of doing that but got lazy... that's why I stated which regions they were at instead. :X But I suppose I could do the visual aid; that would be better than just words. XD!

So does that mean we will soon be opening a discussion thread to start this game?

I've been thinking of doing that but got lazy... that's why I stated which regions they were at instead. :X But I suppose I could do the visual aid; that would be better than just words. XD!
    Yay!

So does that mean we will soon be opening a discussion thread to start this game?
    I suggest GX have this honour since she created the story, so she's the director/producer. Meanwhile, maybe you, Allen & me could try to contact Single Whip, Kidd, Druid, Excelsior, Extremer... (Any more?)

I've already contacted sugar to participate. Was sword freak and yang Kang around for long? And da bao?

I agree that gx should have this honor. I volunteer to contact the female players.

Hoho. SS has already given the OK for us to use the fanfiction forum as our office space.

Also I have attached the map to this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Excellent! I just contacted da bao and kidd, so keeping my fingers crossed for them to return to the game. Woo hoo...can't wait for gx to kick off the discussion thread and game.

after so many years, i am skimming through this rpg again. i have to say, i've fallen in love with wzy and yyy's relationship (pre-memory loss)...again! sorry li kang. though his outcome is befitting as he strikes me as a solitary person anyhow.