Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ATV's Justice Pao series

Default Looking for a specific case

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me identify the name of two Judge Pao cases.
    I am sure the actor who played Bao Thanh Thien is Kiem Sieu Quan, but can't remember who Trien Chieu was.
    Case 1 is, if I remember correctly, with Phung Bu Bu. I remember at the start of the case, she was in jail for impersonating a man and going through the literary test (she passed and was given a title too). But of course it was against the law for a woman to impersonate a man, and to go through the test, and when she was given a title, she pretended to visit her hometown and invited her ex husband to dinner. He's kissing up the new official, so after he arrived, she tried to kill him for revenge. He got away, and because he's rich, she ended up in jail and they were supposed to hang her. When they tried, lightening struck and it ripped the rope so they said "if we can't kill her, see if BC can"...so the case starts. Turns out she was married to a rich guy who everyone thought was also a nice guy, they call him "dai thien nhan", but he was very abusive and into all this black magic. I think he even "raised" a young boy's soul to do bad things for him. I think this was part of Khai Phong That Hiep because I saw a preview that had Phung Bu Bu in it, and she was dressed like a man to take the test.

Case 2, I can't remember the beginning much, but it had CTX's younger brother. The younger brother is siding with a high official (duong gia??) who wants to kill BC. The younger brother and CTX had a history where when they were younger, the younger brother liked a girl, but she liked CTX. The girl died for some reason and so the younger brother blamed CTX and therefore holds a grudge. Towards the end of the series, BC & the four (maybe 5, including TC??) were to be executed at dawn by the duong gia. However, they kept waiting and waiting but the sun never rose.

That's all I remember.
    I really liked those two cases, but I don't remember what the names were.
    Can someone help? Does anyone remember?

wowee... this is a real oldie man

Quote Originally Posted by wildorchids View Post
    Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me identify the name of two Judge Pao cases.
    I am sure the actor who played Bao Thanh Thien is Kiem Sieu Quan, but can't remember who Trien Chieu was.
    Case 1 is, if I remember correctly, with Phung Bu Bu. I remember at the start of the case, she was in jail for impersonating a man and going through the literary test (she passed and was given a title too). But of course it was against the law for a woman to impersonate a man, and to go through the test, and when she was given a title, she pretended to visit her hometown and invited her ex husband to dinner. He's kissing up the new official, so after he arrived, she tried to kill him for revenge. He got away, and because he's rich, she ended up in jail and they were supposed to hang her. When they tried, lightening struck and it ripped the rope so they said "if we can't kill her, see if BC can"...so the case starts. Turns out she was married to a rich guy who everyone thought was also a nice guy, they call him "dai thien nhan", but he was very abusive and into all this black magic. I think he even "raised" a young boy's soul to do bad things for him. I think this was part of Khai Phong That Hiep because I saw a preview that had Phung Bu Bu in it, and she was dressed like a man to take the test.

That's all I remember.
    I really liked those two cases, but I don't remember what the names were.
    Can someone help? Does anyone remember?
    I think Case 1 was titled "告親夫"or "Suing one's husband" or something like that. Anyone like to clarify?

Zhan Zhao was Ray Lui for that case.

Does anyone know where to purchase the complete ATV Justice Pao Series (Ray Lui as Zhan Zhao) in Cantonese online?

Yesasia sells individual cases separately. I would like to know where I can purchase the complete series.

Thanks

AVcrystal

I just finished watching Legend of the Yang's Family part 1. I love this series! Out of all Justice Paos Jin Chao Qun is my favourite, and I like Zhen Zhi Qiang as Zhan Zhao.

I want to see the Legend of the Yang's Family Great general (part 2) but it's so hard to find the original cantonese version.
    Have you learned to love one another?

Cool ZHAN ZHAOS...??luve THEM ALL

Ever since i was little i always love JUSTICE BAO ..i especially love ZHAN ZHAO..he was always my idol and one of my heroes ....besides my parents..lol
    there were always different versions of JUSTICE BAO...
    and there were always different actors playing ZHAN ZHAO.. i always thought
    Lawerence: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/iluvzhanzhao/-zhanzhao-/0.jpg')
    was the cutest but now when i think about it ..and watch everything all over again....i find that KENNY HO: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/iluvzhanzhao/-zhanzhao-/1.jpg')
    and RAY LUI: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/iluvzhanzhao/-zhanzhao-/2.jpg')
    was the cutest and the most adorablest.....
    Vincent was alright...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/iluvzhanzhao/-zhanzhao-/3.jpg')he was better off as BAT NGOC DUONG ( viet)
    (chinese) Bai Yu Tong $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/iluvzhanzhao/-zhanzhao-/6.jpg')
    BUT IN THE END I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!
    ^~^

hey thanX for the sites..

Actually, Bai Yutang was acted in the Taiwanese version by Coco Sunxing. He and Vincent Jiao made a great pair. I loved them.. the only sad thing was that the Justice Bao wasn't by Jin Chao Chun, the former actor for Justice Bao Taiwan older version when i was a kid, and the actor for Zhong Kui.
    And Coco and Vincent shared a common interest which was for the girl acted by Grace Yu Xiao Fan..

Woww..ATV had Steve Ma in one of the stories? thats cool hes handsome..
    Hope to see more Justice Bao series..like reruns or something..

Somehow the Zhan Zhao's share a common face..i wonder if it would be cool if Zhan Zhao was acted by Steve Ma in a future SG version (i wish!!)
    Then they could have Ivy Lee as the love interest or something..
    but then they might bring Li Nanxing into the drama or something..im bored of him...
    aiya off topic oledi.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    Actually, Bai Yutang was acted in the Taiwanese version by Coco Sunxing. He and Vincent Jiao made a great pair. I loved them.. the only sad thing was that the Justice Bao wasn't by Jin Chao Chun, the former actor for Justice Bao Taiwan older version when i was a kid, and the actor for Zhong Kui.
    And Coco and Vincent shared a common interest which was for the girl acted by Grace Yu Xiao Fan..

Woww..ATV had Steve Ma in one of the stories? thats cool hes handsome..
    Hope to see more Justice Bao series..like reruns or something..

Somehow the Zhan Zhao's share a common face..i wonder if it would be cool if Zhan Zhao was acted by Steve Ma in a future SG version (i wish!!)
    Then they could have Ivy Lee as the love interest or something..
    but then they might bring Li Nanxing into the drama or something..im bored of him...
    aiya off topic oledi.
    Whoa, I always thought it was Jin Chao Chun playing Justice Bao in that series with Coco, Vincent, and Yu Xiao Fan. I guess I was too young at the time and all the actors sorta looked alike. I still especially remember this case because it was the classic switched prince story, and I thought that Vincent and Yu Xiao Fan had a lot of chemistry. I always thought she was one of the most beautiful actresses to have ever graced the tv screen (until she got plastic surgery).

headsman2005
    Unregistered

Does anyone know what version of Justice Pao it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrySwvqkgc

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by headsman2005 View Post
    Does anyone know what version of Justice Pao it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrySwvqkgc

Thanks in advance
    Uhm, this seems to be a Vietnamese music video based on Justice Pao. But it isn't at all official.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

headsman2005
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Uhm, this seems to be a Vietnamese music video based on Justice Pao. But it isn't at all official.
    Yes, but I can't recognise the version of Justice Pao which is used for this music video.

Yes, but I can't recognise the version of Justice Pao which is used for this music video.
    I didn't know what you meant, but the song they used is by the TVB version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYo2TpP_PhU

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

headsman2005
    Unregistered

I didn't know what you meant, but the song they used is by the TVB version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYo2TpP_PhU
    I meant not the music but the video itself.

I meant not the music but the video itself.
    OK. ONE last time, explain what you want or whatever that you're searching for in more than one or two full sentences. I can't understand you if you don't explain clearly. So explain.

headsman2005
    Unregistered

OK. ONE last time, explain what you want or whatever that you're searching for in more than one or two full sentences. I can't understand you if you don't explain clearly. So explain.
    Sorry for confusing it. I understand that this is some fan music video. The music is taken from TVB, it's OK. But the video scenes with Justice Bao used in this clip are probably taken from any other series or movie about Justice Bao (not TVB). So I wanted to identify this version of Justice Pao series.

Sorry for confusing it. I understand that this is some fan music video. The music is taken from TVB, it's OK. But the video scenes with Justice Bao used in this clip are probably taken from any other series or movie about Justice Bao (not TVB). So I wanted to identify this version of Justice Pao series.
    I do not believe the clips are taken from ANY Justice Pao series or movie at all. It's just a crew of people doing it in the style of Justice Pao type stories. I believe it is completely made up.

It is just a viet cast and crew re-enacting justice bao as a backdrop for a mv. The justice bao scenes were not taken from any official chinese/taiwanese/hong kong versions. Vietnamese mv's that utilize chinese drama music tend to do that. If you want more proof, look up "cam ly" who had some "huan zhu ge ge" (princess returning pearl) re-enactments in her mvs and at least one "state of divinity." Johnny Dung did LOCH and ROCH, too.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

There were many actors that played ZHAN ZHAO, but wasn't Felix the fist actor with this role? Have you guys heard of the Legend of Justic Pao that was made in 1984 which Felix Wong was in there as Zhan Zhan? I wasnt born at the time, but I hope to find this series for my parents.

P.S. http://www.petalia.org/Funpage/Phim/baocong_satmau.htm
    or http://www.petalia.org/Funpage/Phim/baocong.htm
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Okay I found it. Gilbert Lam's case starts right after Ruby Lin's case in the link below. About 34 minutes or so into the video, Gilbert Lam's case starts.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09550556587515

And the next episodes is here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...65733515413314

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76900773154590

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62573608555499
    Hey People! I'm new and apparently I'm posting behind everyone else. I love the bao cong series, especially the ones with Ray.

I especially like the cases with Gilbert Lam. Big Fan! Ever since I watched the Heroine of the Yangs, and Gilbert played the big guy who falls for the Annie Man character.

I watched this series so long ago and it's so hard to remember the specific cases.

I know in a previous blog, someone mentioned that Gilbert was in 2 cases. I remember the one when he was a scholar screwed over by his best friend, but I can't remember the one when he was a ghost.

Does anyone else which episode that was? Gilbert played a ghost and there was a couple who got killed in a previous life and got reincarnated.

Also anyone remember the case where Annie Man appear?

Thanks alot