Thread: Project Ji Xiang

Default Project Ji Xiang

OMG! Kenny Lin and Joey Meng's characters are dating in this series! Whoa! I always enjoyed the part in MDWAV2 where Kenny liked Joey. I'm so glad theres a series were they're paired up but sadly I don't think they end up together.

I'm starting to watch this series online, of course
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hehe, yay SS! Lol, you know what this means right? Lol, you can come join me in the Kenny Lin thread and chat about his character! Lol, but like you, I also enjoy seeing Joey and Kenny pair up. Lol, I adored them in MDWAV2! If only Eric Wan wasn't there! hehe, the scene where they hugged before departing was so sweet! If only he reappeared for part 3! Anyways though, back to this serie What do you think so far?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Oh I'm watching episode 2 right now and Kenny just appeared so I'm not sure yet.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Lol, by now I'm guessing and hoping that you've finished this serie Hehe, so any final and overall thoughts on it?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I read a news long ago that ATV was going to make Project Ji Xiang 2. Why no news anymore? I'm still waiting.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

that's because ATV said they either going to film Project Ji Xiang 2 or My Date With A Vampire III and they picked MDWAV3. I wish they made a sequel to PJX instead. I love the storyline and plus there were just so much room for character development. I really wish Chan13 would write a sequel to it. I wanted to see how Chan Chin Pang's character would change after he comes out of jail and also see the good side of him and also the sister and brother relationship between him and Wallace Pang. It'd also be nice to see more intimate scenes of Kenneth Chan and Joey Meng, there were like none except for that almost kiss scene. I'd like to see how Chin Pang, Kenneth, and Joey and also Ricky encounters these new mysterious events. Just thinking about it makes me want to watch a sequel of it, if only there was really one. Not having one is like torture, I love this series so much. Is there anyway to bring to feedback to Chan13 himself? He should really know how much people want a sequel.

You left out the most important part. The ending of Project Ji Xiang left viewers hanging. We don't know whether Kenneth's character die or not. He's suppose to die, but the ending showed him and Joey going on a journey to find a cure. I want to know the results. That is main reason I want a Project Ji Xiang sequal.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Yea Joey just said they were going to this island where the sun sets the latest and that she thinks Kenneth's preminition this time would be wrong. It seems like many scripts written by Chan13 are usually left openended. Even MDWAVIII was openended.

Oh, I almost forgot about the ending!! Remember it was a cliff hanger, but forgot it was a life or death kind of thing. Hehe, this brings back my curiosity and I would like to see a sequel sometime. Hehe, but I would look forward to most is seeing Kenny Lin. Quite dissapointed that he broke up with Joey. I can't remember, but did he start a relationship with anyone else there?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Wallis Pang annoys me to end in this series. I was surprised that Kenneth actually gave in and dated her after she chased after him and everything. I would've thought Kenneth and Joey would start but a lot of things happened.

I hated the part that Wallis Pang just blabs secrets about Kenneth's parents' case to her dad, when Yat Yat (Kenny Lin) didn't say a thing because its under police investigation. She spoils everything man!

Berg Ng and Elena Kong makes a cute couple in this series.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-10-09 at 03:12 PM.

i´m also watching this series at the moment(only because of kenny^^) the first episode was quite funny. i hope joey won´t end up with kenneth because it somehow seems like they´ll be paired up later....
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.