Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Email TVB

  1. #1
    Member oxanitaxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    117

    Red face Email TVB

    Hey!!!
    Y not write a letter/email to TVB to ask if they could gather as many of the 80's stars as possible. Many of them like mui kui wai has come bck to tvb and his wife wud probably, idy chan yu leen, leung tui wai, cherry chan sui hae, tommy ho pong sang, jackie lui zung yien, tse yien, gam goa wai, kitty chan fua sang, felix wong yat wah, shirley yeung pan pan, tong zan yip and ou yeung zan wah.You cud send an email to many ppl hu r interested and send it as a chain mail to get as many names as possible or just send dis email of request to TVB. I fink dat ancient series played by these actors/actresses wud b v.gd.
    plz reply

  2. #2
    Banned SkyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Earth?
    Posts
    2,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oxanitaxo
    Hey!!!
    Y not write a letter/email to TVB to ask if they could gather as many of the 80's stars as possible. Many of them like mui kui wai has come bck to tvb and his wife wud probably, idy chan yu leen, leung tui wai, cherry chan sui hae, tommy ho pong sang, jackie lui zung yien, tse yien, gam goa wai, kitty chan fua sang, felix wong yat wah, shirley yeung pan pan, tong zan yip and ou yeung zan wah.You cud send an email to many ppl hu r interested and send it as a chain mail to get as many names as possible or just send dis email of request to TVB. I fink dat ancient series played by these actors/actresses wud b v.gd.
    plz reply
    r u tat naive???

  3. #3
    Senior Member cherrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    11,559

    Default

    well even if they know what the people like, it still depends on the artists themselves. some chose to retire now (like felix wong) and also, perhaps budget constraints. so i don't think a letter is enough to make changes. just my opinion.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

  4. #4
    Member oxanitaxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    117

    Default

    i'm not naive, it's a suggestion for gods sake
    Just me

  5. #5
    Senior Member cherrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    11,559

    Default

    but you can try at least let them know someone's still expecting you've got nothing to lose if you try
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

  6. #6
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,277

    Default

    I want Wong Wan Choi back!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  7. #7
    TommyH
    Unregistered

    Default

    Emailing TVB? You know TVB's email? They might just delete your letter...

  8. #8
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oxanitaxo
    Hey!!!
    Y not write a letter/email to TVB to ask if they could gather as many of the 80's stars as possible. Many of them like mui kui wai has come bck to tvb and his wife wud probably, idy chan yu leen, leung tui wai, cherry chan sui hae, tommy ho pong sang, jackie lui zung yien, tse yien, gam goa wai, kitty chan fua sang, felix wong yat wah, shirley yeung pan pan, tong zan yip and ou yeung zan wah.You cud send an email to many ppl hu r interested and send it as a chain mail to get as many names as possible or just send dis email of request to TVB. I fink dat ancient series played by these actors/actresses wud b v.gd.
    plz reply
    Keep in mind that all these actors wouldn't be as beautiful and handsome as they use to be. They are all nearing middle age now.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  9. #9
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    I want Wong Wan Choi back!
    I wonder where is he now.

    Hei, u don't want Yeung Chak Lam meh?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  10. #10
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Keep in mind that all these actors wouldn't be as beautiful and handsome as they use to be. They are all nearing middle age now.
    I don't care! Wong Wan Choi is at least 1.5 times his size in the 80's but I still want him back!

    I love him use the way he is, or will become!

    Since ATV doesn't want him anymore, let TVB have him!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  11. #11
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I wonder where is he now.

    Hei, u don't want Yeung Chak Lam meh?
    Hehe, him too! I heard he went to China. i am looking out for news of him now!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  12. #12
    Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

    Default

    I think it's a good idea ....need some older cast too ....the younger cast can learn some skills from the expert[or not] lol.... also give them feedback so TVB can improve a lil not saying that it's crap now lol... n I think TVB would b glad 2 hear viewers from oversea that enjoy TVB

  13. #13
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Wong Wan Choi is with ATV now I think. I saw him Love in a Miracle made by ATV. So he is no longer with ATV?? What happened?? I hope he does come back to TVB or better yet, go to China. But it isn't easy going to China if no company invites you to sign a contract. He is a really talented actor.... I heard Yeung Chak Lam was acting for some Malaysian company or maybe he is retired now??? Are you sure he went to China?? I haven't seen him in any China series at all...

    Yea, I don't think just writing a letter will help at all... If you were requesting something like series to be released, than it would make more sence. But for artiists to come back?? I highly doubt it... Most of them are retired now.. Even if they came back to act, they wouldn't act for TVB since TVB makes their artists work so hard yet pay so little... I don' t think any of them would want to go through that bad treatment again...
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-20-06 at 05:40 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  14. #14
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Wong Wan Choi is with ATV now I think. I saw him Love in a Miracle made by ATV. So he is no longer with ATV?? What happened?? I hope he does come back to TVB or better yet, go to China. But it isn't easy going to China if no company invites you to sign a contract. He is a really talented actor.... I heard Yeung Chak Lam was acting for some Malaysian company or maybe he is retired now??? Are you sure he went to China?? I haven't seen him in any China series at all...

    Yea, I don't think just writing a letter will help at all... If you were requesting something like series to be released, than it would make more sence. But for artiists to come back?? I highly doubt it... Most of them are retired now.. Even if they came back to act, they wouldn't act for TVB since TVB makes their artists work so hard yet pay so little... I don' t think any of them would want to go through that bad treatment again...
    Hi! Wong Wan Choi ended his contract with ATV at the end of 2005, and has announced that he would rather enjoy his quiet profession of a chinese medical/herbal practitioner and acupuncturist. I support him all the way, but i still miss him on screen!

    Yeung Chak Lum also ended his contract with the Malaysian broadcasting company at the end of last year, and said he was going to return to China to live. I'm not sure if he is going to continue acting! But i hope he is. I am looking out for any new of him.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  15. #15
    Member oxanitaxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Hey!!!!!!! Thnx for postin ur opinions on my thread and who is Yeung Chak Lam meh?
    Even if an email won't work , we can still try.
    Just me

  16. #16
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Thank you so much for the news charbydis!! I will really miss seeing both of them on screen as well. But you know, a lot of veteran stars take a break and then come back, so there is still hope to see them again. Some good examples are Miu and Angie Chiu. They both took a long break and are now back to acting so don't give up hope....I think one day we will all see them on screen again.

    Yeung Chak Lam is the one that played AU Yeung Feng in the 80s version of Legend of the Condor Heros.
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-21-06 at 06:36 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  17. #17
    Banned darknight123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    651

    Default

    That is a very good idea. But does anyone know writting in Chinese??? So we can translate English to Chinese and send to them.

    YOu know TVb email address??? How cool is that! Can I have it, too !

Similar Threads

  1. Notifications via Email
    By HuangYushi in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-06, 01:58 AM
  2. Email Changing
    By [email protected] in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-06, 11:23 AM
  3. Email Notification/Subscription
    By Bich Nga in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-03, 01:06 AM
  4. Logging in problems and email
    By spcnet in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-03, 09:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •