Thread: Nan Cai Nu Mao starring Lu Yi and Lin Xin Ru

Default Nan Cai Nu Mao starring Lu Yi and Lin Xin Ru

I think there was a thread on this previously but it no longer exists. Any links to this? and is it in any way related to the so called sequel Nu Cai Nan Mao starring Yu Na and Huang Xiao Ming? I recognize the actress who played HXM's ex in nu cai nan mao in this serial as well.
    Last edited by strawberry; 04-20-06 at 08:49 AM.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/ncnm/index.html

There's really no connection between NanCNM and NuCNM aside from the fact that they're both idol series with similar names and a shared thespian or two. They can be considered sister series. I like NanCNM alot better. I never even bothered to finish NuCNM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

wait. which ones is which? I reember wathing one with RUby and Lu YI... and Lu Yi pursues the heartbroken RUby
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    wait. which ones is which? I reember wathing one with RUby and Lu YI... and Lu Yi pursues the heartbroken RUby
    Nan Cai Nu Mao (this thread) is the one you watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/ncnm/index.html

There's really no connection between NanCNM and NuCNM aside from the fact that they're both idol series with similar names and a shared thespian or two. They can be considered sister series. I like NanCNM alot better. I never even bothered to finish NuCNM.

Thanks LZG. My mom seems to be enjoying this series. She was commenting that Lu Yi looks so very tall. Someone I know actually reminds me of Lu Yi but I like lin Xin Ru better than Lu Yi. Really can't stand Su La's materialistic friend who works at the gym. sure, she's pretty but I don't like her.

I was also wondering why did they called Ruby's character Su La? Su La, I think means very lao Tu in Taiwan (their local Minnan/Hokkein dialect). and the other name that comes to mind is Qiao Zhen Yu's character in 'Ai wo ni pa ma', where he's called dongzi...no offense but I think that'a a really awful name, surely they can come up with better sounding names for the characters...now the taiwanese idol dramas are very good at that but theirs tend to overdo on beautiful, dreamy-sounding names..like poetry or something.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

This show is good and i think lin xin ru is very pretty...
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

oh...the english name 4 this show is 'Romance In The City'
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Thanks LZG. My mom seems to be enjoying this series. She was commenting that Lu Yi looks so very tall. Someone I know actually reminds me of Lu Yi but I like lin Xin Ru better than Lu Yi. Really can't stand Su La's materialistic friend who works at the gym. sure, she's pretty but I don't like her.
    Lu Yi is pretty tall. Ruby's character is more likable in this series than Zeng Li's, but I like Zeng Li better. If you dislike Yan Ru Yu, then that means Zeng Li did a convincing job of acting.

I was also wondering why did they called Ruby's character Su La? Su La, I think means very lao Tu in Taiwan (their local Minnan/Hokkein dialect). and the other name that comes to mind is Qiao Zhen Yu's character in 'Ai wo ni pa ma', where he's called dongzi...no offense but I think that'a a really awful name, surely they can come up with better sounding names for the characters...now the taiwanese idol dramas are very good at that but theirs tend to overdo on beautiful, dreamy-sounding names..like poetry or something.
    I agree about the name. It reminds me of "salad".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Lu Yi is pretty tall. Ruby's character is more likable in this series than Zeng Li's, but I like Zeng Li better. If you dislike Yan Ru Yu, then that means Zeng Li did a convincing job of acting.

I agree about the name. It reminds me of "salad".
    So that is Zeng Li, I thought Zeng li was the sultry one in Liao Zhai, with a more fu mei ancient look but Yan Ru Yu looks modern and pretty.

I am confused.. so there are two series we are talking about
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

another good example that I thought had a weird name was HXM's name Ma Lu in the movie Ming Liang de xin...I mean that literally sounds like 'Road' in Mandarin!