Thread: Which taiwanese movie character are you most similar to?

Smile Which taiwanese movie character are you most similar to?

I'm sure all of us have watch movies and pondered about actor/actress' traits. What I want to know is which taiwanese character(s) on set are you most similar to and how?

Please identify the title of the series and name of the character. Enjoy!

Default Female Lead from Love Contract

Hello extraordinarygal! So far I have only watched a couple of taiwanese series. MARS, Frog Prince, Love Contract, Tian Xia Di Yi and At the Dolphin Bay is about it. I'm currently watching Lavender. I think of all the female characters, I am most like the female lead in Love Contract. She is a tough girl on the outside and so am I. She likes kendo, which I think takes a lot of practice and discipline like martial arts and such. She doesn't like opening herself up to ppl. Sort of like me. Not a lot of ppl, even my friends know me very well.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

Interesting! Thank you for responding. I was beginning to think that no one wanted to respond because movie characters are unrealistic. Actually, that may be a valid reason. Sometimes the characters are overly dramatic with so many conflicts. In reality, the normal person may not encounter such conflicts. Personally, my life is pretty mundane, and I make up for it by watching these movie series. They're very entertaining and amusing.

which are you most like??

Ya, i think its because most of them are a bit unrealistic! But if i had to pick one i'd say im a bit like the tianyu character from WZBQW just becuz she's awkward and shy sometimes and gets herself into trouble... the other characters from twdramas that i watched are definitely NOT in the least like me LOL
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

does this hav to be from a taiwan drama? coz if it is limited to a taiwan drama, i cant pick any...but from other drama prod...i wud say Ma Xiao Hu from MDWAV 3 before he became the god of the underworld... i can always relate to him...i hop one day i wud also find whats in store for me like how he became the god of the underworld...(of course, in a different way, not a a god of the underworld)
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I would like to think I am most alike with Xia Tian of Ying Ye 3 + 1 because she's a tough cookie with a real soft side. Plus she's really loyal to her friends and to her loved ones.

But for TWDramas, I've only seen MG 1 and 2, ISWAK, Frog Prince, Mars, and Hana Kimi so I'm not going to limit myself just yet.

I guess we mostly find similarities with characters in TV dramas to our own personalities, and that is why we get hooked on watching so much...