Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Girl Episode Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Lol I dunno . Lol I see you're more of a happy person . Which is a very good thing .
    yea...im usually happy even when im mad...cuz today, i got in trouble cuz sum FOB was throwin pencils at me!! n u still c me smilin rite now
    Last edited by mini_mouse; 05-11-06 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    yea...im usually happy even when im mad...cuz today, i got in trouble cuz sum FOB was throwin pencils at me!! n u still c me smilin rite now

lmao mousey dat fob is so fhken gay ima gonna kill him everytime i c him rawr!!! and dat eveil dot too wel later gtg sleep havn't been on dis site for yearssss.....
    AHHHHHHHH our realationship is fallin a part wahhhhh i dunno wat to do.....i luv him but.......i dunno just confused

Quote Originally Posted by AznxMuiMui
    lmao mousey dat fob is so fhken gay ima gonna kill him everytime i c him rawr!!! and dat eveil dot too wel later gtg sleep havn't been on dis site for yearssss.....
    i know...im gonna him tmr...he broke my umbrella!!!! GOSH...n if i fail art, i swear i'll kill him

i know...im gonna him tmr...he broke my umbrella!!!! GOSH...n if i fail art, i swear i'll kill him
    oh yea lols like ur gonna him probally he'll smash u b4 u even touchin him dun worry i'll kill him for u
    AHHHHHHHH our realationship is fallin a part wahhhhh i dunno wat to do.....i luv him but.......i dunno just confused

oh yea lols like ur gonna him probally he'll smash u b4 u even touchin him dun worry i'll kill him for u
    i know im too nice to do such a thing lol

n OMG!!!! i got da braces off!!!! but now, i'll have to wear a retainer

i know im too nice to do such a thing lol

n OMG!!!! i got da braces off!!!! but now, i'll have to wear a retainer
    *cough cough eww u nice my ***.....*lols hahah u got retainer n u talk so retarded with it at skool i dun even no wat u were sayin

*cough cough eww u nice my ***.....*lols hahah u got retainer n u talk so retarded with it at skool i dun even no wat u were sayin
    yes...im da nicest person on earth!!!! i lied again

n i can speak properly with it now...mayb im already use to it but at least theyre better than braces cuz i can always take them off

Smile

i like all about my girl!!! i like LEE DA HAE especially n also LEE DONG WOOK n LEE JUN KI....

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    heeh....hey mini_mouse..what they said were right..just not in details...

here's what happened:i remember so much bc i rewatch it too many times..hha.a.

Episode 15:
    While driving on a snowy day Gong chan stops at a red light and open up his window to look up at the snow and he says "happy birthday ju yu rin". While Yu rin crosses the sidewalk with a bunch of tourists Gong chan didn't notice bc he was busy looking at the snow and thnking of Yoo rin. Now that it's been 2 years, Yu rin and her dad return to Korea and she's now in a tourist guide business. During those 2 years Gong chan searches hard for Yu rin and her abouts. But the last information he got of hers is that she was in japan. So he decided to go Japan to search for Yoo rin.

Upon knowing that Gong chan is leaving for Japan. The grandfathers finally reveals to Gong chan's aunt that he had found his real grand daughter all these years but he had to kept this secret bc he does not want Gong chan to leave him. So when Gong chan was gone. He finally invites his grand daughter to the house.

On the way to the airport, Lee kun ki saw Yoo rin and decides not to tell Gong chan and chase after her. But it was too late she was gone. He only remember the tourist bus that she was on. knowing this he set out to find her whereabouts.
    On the plane a tourist happens to dropped Yoo rin's business card and Gong chan happened to pick it up. He was shock and happy. He signed up for the tour guide under Yoo rin's group. Then she saw him and try to run away. They met and she pretends that she doesn't want anything to do with him. Yoo rin tried to get rid of him but he convinced her that they can still be together. Lee jun ki finally found Yoo rin whereabouts but when he arrived it was too late, Gong chan was already there. So he left, as usual ..he acted like he wanted to cry.

Gong chan returned home and saw that his family is having dinner with his cousin. Upon knowing this, he rushes to see Yoo rin and they decided that they can no longer hold out on their love no matter what obsticles.

Ep 16:

The grandfather called Yoo rin over told her that, he can never forgive her. He will always loved her as his "grand daughter" so he can't see her Gong chan's girlfriend. He wants her to find a way to break it off with Gong chan. Gong chan's exgirlfriend found out that the person who saves Gong chan's cousin is yoo rin's father. She asked yoo rin if this is all a plot. So Yoo rin decides to gather everyone up, she told them that from the beginning this was all in her master plan. A plot to fool everyone. She did this to make Gong chan's not love her anymore and hate her. But Gong chan never believe anything she says. But Yoo rin insists that she doesn't want this to go on and they should end their love.
    Gong chan decides to leave for Japan bc he doesn't want to face anyone anymore.

The grandfather called Yoo rin over. He told her that he forgives her bc now he finally admits that their love is "fate" . Since everyone came over to plead for Yoo rin and Gong chan to be together. Even Gong chan's exgirlfriend and lee kun ki. So Yoo rin rushes to see Gong chan. She made on time bf he left. Finally they were together.

the end..........
    Thanks sweetie for telling me the ending...so happy that they can be together again. I'm sort of scared of korean series cos they usually kill the actor or the actress in the end or both sometimes. this is such a sweet funny drama. I love it! And kim dong wook is so cute..but he looks so thin and tired in this series. I can even see the dark circles under his eyes and he looks physically exhausted in some scenes as if he has been sick...poor thing.